More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 02:05:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Barnacle Bay & Buccaneers Bounty
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Barnacle Bay & Buccaneers Bounty  (Read 46140 times)
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
Re: Barnacle Bay & Buccaneers Bounty
« Reply #25 on: 2010 September 27, 13:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YO MATY! We really need to start knocking off the meanness we use to keep our carpets clean of tard-shit, because METARZANYOUJANE over here doesn't like stress in [her] life so clearly we've been oh so misguided, and only what counts as stress to METARZANYOUJANE and her life should be considered in forming this site and its policies, where she has such an enormous and important history, presence and is such a necessary part of how the site functions.

I am LOL FOREVER at these peeps who think that we are ZOMG SO STRESSED and have such HORRIBLE lives. Aside from a bought of the flu, my life is pretty damn good, and being meen is a stress reliever. Besides, everyone needs some stress in their lives. Stress is good people!

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Suzalilli
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 September 27, 14:01:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the WRONG answer, but thanks for playing!

Our next contestant is....
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 September 27, 16:44:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear vitamin B6 and Oil of Evening Primrose really helps with those symptoms, Grimma.

Oh, look! Another raging misogynist, trying to insinuate that women can only be SO MEEN when they're having PMS, and that said MEENNESS is therefore totes irrational and deplorable, needing to be "fixed"/"helped"!

Boy, that's so original, not to mention obviously true, that I simply don't know how to thank you for your herbal advice other than reciprocate with some advice of my own: you should really try out some Ginko Biloba or something similar for your own little embarrassing... ahem... condition. Failing that, there's always monkshood or may apple seeds.

Have you met our current misogynistic ass-douche du jour, Drakron AKA Dark Ron? You two would get along like a house on fire - one can only be left hoping that you two will be IN said house at time of combustion.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 September 27, 22:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder whose sock Snickerdoodle is?  It's not quite poop-flingy and Rohinacentric enough to be the Alphatard.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 September 27, 22:19:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, its moar-righteous than thou pretentious "WRONG ANSWER" kind of tardliness reminds me of Boobzilla although that, plus the passive-aggressive "feel the love" asswankery also holds shades of Yifftard or even Asstear.

BOTTOM LINE: Stupid tards are really a dime a dozen with 2 personalities they share.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 September 27, 22:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could be yet another Boobzilla sock, it seems to have the same attitude.

*snap*

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

- Big Cat AIDE - and proud of it!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 September 27, 22:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing the sockmakers don't get is that they have to actually change the way their personality comes off in text in order to pull it off. But then, I supoose that is not the point of having socks.

- INTJ -
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 September 27, 22:44:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does seem more like Asstear to me than Boobzilla.  I wasn't here for Yifftard, thank God.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010 September 27, 22:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god, Yifftard was the BIGGEST pain. I was cringing in the end when it decided it liked me. I was so ashamed. Yifftard is like a slightly more intelligent Celestard, only she genuinely wanted to fart rainbows and goodwill.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 September 27, 22:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't she also a GODDAMN FURRY?

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 September 27, 23:03:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, she tried to tell us wolves were family friendly and loving creatures. When we stopped laughing, we corrected her. I've seen her on simbology, but not here again, thank christ.

Suzalilli
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010 September 28, 10:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear vitamin B6 and Oil of Evening Primrose really helps with those symptoms, Grimma.

Oh, look! Another raging misogynist, trying to insinuate that women can only be SO MEEN when they're having PMS, and that said MEENNESS is therefore totes irrational and deplorable, needing to be "fixed"/"helped"!

Boy, that's so original, not to mention obviously true, that I simply don't know how to thank you for your herbal advice other than reciprocate with some advice of my own: you should really try out some Ginko Biloba or something similar for your own little embarrassing... ahem... condition. Failing that, there's always monkshood or may apple seeds.

Have you met our current misogynistic ass-douche du jour, Drakron AKA Dark Ron? You two would get along like a house on fire - one can only be left hoping that you two will be IN said house at time of combustion.
Can women be misogynistic? Hmmmm, that's certainly a debate for another board where people don't measure their IQ's in MB. I find it interesting that you believe anyone who gives herbal advice is one who hates women.

To the rest of you, please continue wondering whose sock I am. I could watch you all day. As I intimated in my first post: long term lurker, first time poster. But don't let the truth fool you.
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2010 September 28, 11:07:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fact that women ARE misogynistic is quite a big part of various feminist theories, you moron.

Suzalilli
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010 September 28, 14:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm certainly feeling misogynistic towards you, honey. Smiley
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2010 September 28, 14:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why should mysogyny be only for males? That is a VERY sexist attitude. I find that there are a lot of women out there that bring out that side in me...even though I am a woman. I find women who whine and who suffer from what I call a 'princess complex' infuriating, annoying and pointless. I guess that is why I like this place so much. The women here are intelligent and speak their minds in a clear and concise manner (with the exceptions of the tards and socks, they are just fodder for humor).

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010 September 28, 15:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm certainly feeling misogynistic towards you, honey. Smiley

Please stop failing. This is getting painfully embarrassing to watch. YOU'RE MAKING BABBY JESUS CRY!

Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2010 September 28, 15:30:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why should mysogyny be only for males? That is a VERY sexist attitude. I find that there are a lot of women out there that bring out that side in me...even though I am a woman. I find women who whine and who suffer from what I call a 'princess complex' infuriating, annoying and pointless. I guess that is why I like this place so much. The women here are intelligent and speak their minds in a clear and concise manner (with the exceptions of the tards and socks, they are just fodder for humor).

THE POINT, IT IS MISSED BY YOU.

Alidai
Asinine Airhead

Die wiel draai....

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010 September 30, 13:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decrapified the Buccaneer set and Barnacle Bay,but it still won't install  Sad
Help?

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010 September 30, 13:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decrapified the Buccaneer set and Barnacle Bay,but it still won't install  Sad
Help?

Oh, dear God.

Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010 September 30, 14:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Help?

Oh look, you still haven't learned to put a space after a comma. If you can't even master such a basic thing, how do you propose to work the Decrapifier correctly?

Alidai
Asinine Airhead

Die wiel draai....

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010 September 30, 15:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I used the search button......

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010 September 30, 16:50:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Help?

Oh look, you still haven't learned to put a space after a comma. If you can't even master such a basic thing, how do you propose to work the Decrapifier correctly?

I think Alidai is related to the whale, since she often makes the same error. Also, the Decrapifier is the easiest thing ever to use. But, then I'm not a STOOPID.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Alidai
Asinine Airhead

Die wiel draai....

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2010 September 30, 17:12:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, I'm a Homosapien.
But enough of this crap. I know you drag the file into the decrapifier and TADA! It's done,but when I do it, the damn thing won't install.

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2010 September 30, 18:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is your AOL window in front of your chat window?

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010 September 30, 22:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If only there were step-by-step instructions on the site about how to decrapify correctly.

Oh wait, there ARE.  LEARN TO SEARCH, GODDAMMIT.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: