More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:46:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Question About Order of Installation & Patching
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Question About Order of Installation & Patching  (Read 50084 times)
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Question About Order of Installation & Patching
« Reply #25 on: 2010 September 23, 03:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, ok.

Still, I'm logging the steps I've taken and will post them for anyone who is interested. Not for jeromycraig, though. He's not interested cause he's too smart.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 September 23, 03:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've installed all the stuff packs and the expansion packs. I know if they need to be installed in a specific order or not. I know if and how to patch the games properly. But, I'm not going to tell you since such effort is clearly just wasted on one as dumb as you.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Jeeves
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 September 23, 03:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't EAxis already beat you to this? Pretty sure the first page of the manual has Installing the Game in big letters at the top of it.

Quote from: Asstear
6. Banned me from my own forum
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 September 23, 03:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't trust the information you've got, anyway, Jesslla.  Kiss

Oh, welcome back Jeeves!
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 September 23, 03:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't trust the information you've got, anyway, Jesslla.  Kiss

Oh look, I knew the Tard had a sock account. Thanks for outing yourself. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 September 23, 03:53:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh.

You're too smart for me. Can't get anything past you.
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 September 23, 06:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason this hamtard evokes Danni more than the Alphatard to me. I am inclined to inquire as to the state of its spoons.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 September 23, 07:00:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I got everything working first time around, no thanks to you guys.  Tongue
Today I have proven to myself that I am only retarded in spirit.

Although most won't admit this just out of meanness,  Wink I did figure out why there were no real responses to my thread.
It is because it was a ton of work, listing all of the patches that came one after another, etc and so forth. I would have called the OP retarded and wasted her time rather than work on a long, detailed post like that. Some of you are just evil and wouldn't help out Mother Theresa if she asked for a bowl of rice.  Cheesy (I know, she's not with us anymore. I'm sure she had eaten rice at some point in her long life.)

I will state for the record, that this process was not difficult. It was just time consuming and annoying to have to download all of the patches and sit around while they installed, etc. Overall, not too bad with a cup of coffee and a good book.

MATY is full of a$$holes and I love ya. But, not as much as I used to.

The thing that I came to in all of this is that it always WAS/IS fun to watch Pescado at work. When he makes fun of someone, it isn't usually out of plain meanness, and it is almost always witty and well placed. Some of you (Claeric, Jeeves, Jeromycraig) take that and ruin it by not making any sense at all when being evil. I felt like I could blush from embarrassment Embarrassed  for some of you because of the ridiculous comments you made. Some (ok, most) were SO lame and lacked any wit or humor, I felt like I was in the midst of a grammar school playground of angry, friendless brats who will inevitably grow up to be social morons. (Claeric, Jeeves, Jeromycraig) (Oh my, and here we are...) Most of the kids who are just mean to be mean and belittle people, they are the ones who were picked on relentlessly, or have had some sort of Freudian trauma in their lives (small anatomy, perhaps?), (Claeric, Jeeves, Jeromycraig) Roll Eyes hence have never really moved on from feeling like children who want to feel big. (Claeric, Jeeves, Jeromycraig)

At least Pescado has intelligent humor. You guys pale in comparison. (Claeric, Jeeves, Jeromycraig) (Most of those who posted here, anyway) The ones who are actually witty, are somewhat well adjusted in life and have survived here even with the new crowd... well, you know who you are, and you're probably just as bored with these morons (Claeric, Jeeves, Jeromycraig) as I am.  Cool

« Last Edit: 2010 September 23, 22:49:48 by OpiumGirl » Logged
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010 September 23, 07:23:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is because it was a ton of work, listing all of the patches that came one after another, etc and so forth.
Ummm, you do know it only takes one, right?
I will state for the record, that this process was not difficult. It was just time consuming and annoying to have to download all of the patches and sit around while they installed, etc.
... OK, apparently not.
It only takes one.
Since you are clearly functionally retarded, I will provide a further hint: Start at the thread titled, quite prominently, "New Patch 1.15/2.10/3.6/4.3" and work from there.

ETA:
Most of the kids who are just mean to be mean and belittle people, they are the ones who were picked on relentlessly, or have had some sort of Freudian trauma in their lives (small anatomy, perhaps?), Roll Eyes hence have never really moved on from feeling like children who want to feel big.
Discredited trope. My life is awesome, I'm just a sociopath. Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 September 23, 08:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of you are just evil and wouldn't help out Mother Theresa if she asked for a bowl of rice.  Cheesy (I know, she's not with us anymore. I'm sure she had eaten rice at some point in her long life.)

Actually, no, I wouldn't give Mother Teresa a bowl of rice, because she was a sham.

Teresa journeyed the globe to wage campaigns against divorce, abortion, and birth control. At her Nobel award ceremony, she announced that the greatest destroyer of peace is abortion. And she once suggested that AIDS might be a just retribution for improper sexual conduct.[4]
http://mostlywater.org/mother_teresa_faithless_fraud_and_hypocrite

Former Catholic Sister Says Even Mother Teresa Is a Fraud
Shields story was recently sent to the Arctic Beacon, as printed in the Free Inquiry Magazine, revealing how Mother Teresa really turned a blind eye to the poor while millions of dollars in donations are still sitting in Vatican bank accounts.
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/6-Jun-2007.html

"Mother Teresa was the biggest sham artist going. When are people going to wake up to this woman's ulterior motives. She ran hospitals and institutions that were bereft of basic medicines and proper beds and sheeting and little food while millions of dollars from all over the world were pouring in to assist her 'good work'! All the money ended up in the Vatican bank roll while thousands of people suffered in her so called safe havens.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Exiled_Scot_InThe_USA/is-your-mother-holier-tha_b_667758_56334450.html

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 September 23, 14:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I got everything working first time around, no thanks to you guys.  Tongue
Today I have proven to myself that I am only retarded in spirit.

Although most won't admit this just out of meanness,  Wink I did figure out why there were no real responses to my thread.
It is because it was a ton of work, listing all of the patches that came one after another, etc and so forth. I would have called the OP retarded and wasted her time rather than work on a long, detailed post like that.

No, you fucking moron, it's because it is THUNDERINGLY OBVIOUS that you install the games in the order they were released.  Each game PATCHES ALL THE INSTALLMENTS before it, so you only need to patch on the last installed game.  Everyone and their retarded hamster knew this, and were so astounded that a person exists who is too dense to figure this most basic of things out, that we were quite content to watch you flounder.  It's not bullying if the fat kid is pantsing himself and throwing his lunch money away.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010 September 23, 18:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Each game PATCHES ALL THE INSTALLMENTS before it, so you only need to patch on the last installed game.

You trust the EA launcher to patch your game? It's THUNDERINGLY OBVIOUS you're a moron.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010 September 23, 18:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Each game PATCHES ALL THE INSTALLMENTS before it, so you only need to patch on the last installed game.

You trust the EA launcher to patch your game? It's THUNDERINGLY OBVIOUS you're a moron.

Get off the jezz.  He actually is the posterboy for patching tools that bypass the launcher.  This advice is tailored to idiots who can not manage to navigate a download and installation all by themselves.

/warning
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010 September 23, 19:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Previous games being patched by subsequent games have NOTHING to do with the launcher or EADM Tool of Evil at all, so I am failing to see where you get your information from, other than your ass.

ETA:

The thing that I came to in all of this is that it always WAS/IS fun to watch Pescado at work. When he makes fun of someone, it isn't usually out of plain meanness, and it is almost always witty and well placed.

Are we talking about the same Pescado here? Owner of the site, coder to the gods, "MOAR FIGHT WALK IT OFF YOU PUSSY OMGWTFBBQ" Pescado? Coz while I agree that it's "almost always witty and well placed", it's usually just out of plain meanness, sweetie. Truefax.

Some of you take that and ruin it by not making any sense at all when being evil. I felt like I could blush from embarrassment Embarrassed  for some of you because of the ridiculous comments you made. Some (ok, most) were SO lame and lacked any wit or humor, I felt like I was in the midst of a grammar school playground of angry, friendless brats who will inevitably grow up to be social morons. (Oh my, and here we are...)

LOL! I find it hilarious to the n-th degree that you, YOU, who are too fucking stupid to be able to install THE SIMS and expansions, are complaining about the lack of intelligent insults. Hey, you're welcome to try and up the standard whenever you are ready - if you can (which I seriously fucking doubt if your fare in this thread is anything to go by).

And you say that *I* have no sense of humour - I'm serious, I can't stop snorting with laughter over here. In my experience with butthurt (which has been extensive), that's the first defense of the butthurt: "I made a joke! I'm not butthurt/stupid/fail! Sheesh, don't you have a sense of humour?"

I contest that you wouldn't recognize a good and witty insult if it slithered up your ass having to first squeeze past your head, and bit you in the tonsils.

Most of the kids who are just mean to be mean and belittle people, they are the ones who were picked on relentlessly, or have had some sort of Freudian trauma in their lives (small anatomy, perhaps?), Roll Eyes hence have never really moved on from feeling like children who want to feel big.

Your psycho-analysis intruiges me. By which I mean "pull the other one, it has got bells on". Tell me, do you KNOW anything about psychology? REAL psychology, not the asinine psuedo-pop-psychology you see on Oprah and Dr. Phil? Coz if you do, you need to re-do those courses, for verily you SUCK at it. Which is not surprising, given your mental deficiency, but still. Tut tut.

At least Pescado has intelligent humor. You guys pale in comparison. (Most of those who posted here, anyway) The ones who are actually witty, are somewhat well adjusted in life and have survived here even with the new crowd... well, you know who you are, and you're probably just as bored with these morons as I am.  Cool

Appeal to the lurkers? Don't stop now, do tell us what exactly these "new crowd" people are (is it like "new age"? "New Atheism"? I am intruige!), and why the "bored" ones would stick around at a site they find so soul-numbing if they are sooooo intelligent and well-adjusted, since you have such deep and intimate knowlege of the thoughts and motivations and backgrounds of MATY members.
« Last Edit: 2010 September 23, 19:45:17 by Grimma » Logged

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2010 September 23, 22:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, finally there has been some intelligent meanness. Thank you.

Now, I want to clarify, and will do so in my previous post. When I say "you guys" I mean these people:

Claeric
jeromycraig
jeeves

They were the main posts, the ones that posted completely useless things, and they were my focus. They are completely lame, and not just here in this thread have I seen it. I know I'm not the only one who agrees.

I actually enjoyed reading the new posts. I kept waiting for Witch to join in, because she knows her shit. I have felt, more than once that when she was being mean to someone, I should feel ashamed of myself. Now, that is the real thing, my friends, when one can do such voodoo.  Grin

EDIT:
There, I have amended my last post to clarify. Thanks for your constant understanding and patience, my good people. ( of course, that doesn't include: (Claeric, Jeeves, Jeromycraig)), because they are useless. I will happily amend these posts at any point if/when I feel I've met another useless moron.  Just look for your name in red lights.   Grin

I told you in the beginning that I was retarded. Why does everyone feel the need to exclaim my retardation as though it is an original thought? Could it be because there are many retards here who need to hear it that many times to understand? Yes, I think that could be the answer I seek.

« Last Edit: 2010 September 23, 22:58:57 by OpiumGirl » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010 September 24, 01:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, finally there has been some intelligent meanness. Thank you.

Now, I want to clarify, and will do so in my previous post. When I say "you guys" I mean these people:

Claeric
jeromycraig
jeeves

They were the main posts, the ones that posted completely useless things, and they were my focus.
I think you got the responses you earned.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010 September 24, 02:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yawn. On to the next poster, then.
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010 September 24, 02:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

/warning

Oh no! Please don't butthurt me! Please! *cower* *whimper*

/sarcasm

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010 September 24, 03:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<bother bother bother bother bother etc.>

snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010 September 24, 03:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

/warning

Oh no! Please don't butthurt me! Please! *cower* *whimper*

/sarcasm

Dude, I want no part of your ass, no matter how much you beg.  But if you dangle a salt shaker, you might interest Trixiebelle.

/truth
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010 September 24, 04:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately (for you), I'm not going anywhere. I enjoy being reamed.

Diiiiirty!

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010 September 24, 04:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could I just point out that Opium Girl has been here since 2006, posting the same retarded shit. Those of you who think pointing out her stupidity is somehow going to make a difference might as well waste your time smashing your heads up against the brick wall that is the Whale.

ETA: I am enjoying the name checking thing in red though. I wonder if I can get on its list. Hey, Opium Girl, your attempts to seem hip are laughably inept.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2010 September 24, 04:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you install TS3's stuff packs and expansions?  And it says, during the installation, "NOW PATCHING previous versions"?  What that means, you see, is that it is PATCHING PREVIOUS VERSIONS, which has nothing to do with the launcher, because it is part of the AUTORUN INSTALLATION PROCESS, you fucking idiot.

Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2010 September 24, 05:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, that was already covered by at least TWO OTHER PEOPLE jamming their egos in and out of a tub of vaseline, thank you.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010 September 24, 05:13:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, that was already covered by at least TWO OTHER PEOPLE jamming their egos in and out of a tub of vaseline, thank you.

The juxtaposition of this with your avatar's blowjobface was totally worth the $50 and the days of nagging, amirite?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: