More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 13:43:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sim portrait dark - also University problems
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim portrait dark - also University problems  (Read 2543 times)
resin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Sim portrait dark - also University problems
« on: 2010 September 11, 05:30:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apologies, but after much searching, I still cannot find the answer to my question(s). I haven't played in some time and know there is an answer to this but cannot remember.

1) On re-entering University, I have a sim who appears normal in every way, but when he selects anything for an action, his select menu floating head is shrouded in shadow. If I go to change his appearance or regenerate his portraiture, that too appears shadowed (and if I confirm, then even his icon down in the control panel becomes shadowed. How can I restore his normal appearance?

2) Possibly related? His grade/semester bar is reading as if he has fulfilled none of his skill point requirements, but has maxed out the lowest level available (the bubble has three partitions, and the lowest one is completely full). However, instead he has all the skills needed but has not yet gone to class (so his bubble should be empty and with no partitions). He is a starting freshman, if that makes any difference.

I feel like there's something I'm supposed to do to "reset" him, but I cannot remember what. The tombstone of L and D? Something in the Casual Romance adjuster? The FFS debugger? Ugh, I can't believe how rusty I am at troubleshooting all this. Any kick that points me in the right direction is much appreciated. Thank you!

I run Uni, Downtown, Pets, and Seasons only. I have only recommended MATY and 2Jeffs mods.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: