More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 22:41:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Do you have to uninstall and reinstall you whole game if it explodes?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Do you have to uninstall and reinstall you whole game if it explodes?  (Read 4665 times)
FlamingoKicker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Do you have to uninstall and reinstall you whole game if it explodes?
« on: 2010 September 04, 19:40:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you get one of those messaging saying that your neighhborhood is corrupt and has exploded into a big fiery ball do you have to completely uninstall your game and reinstall it or does simply deleting that neighborhood and starting a new game solve the problem?
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
Re: Do you have to uninstall and reinstall you whole game if it explodes?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 September 04, 19:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you try starting a new 'hood and deleting the corrupt one first, and then uninstalling if all else fails?

The scientific method isn't that hard to do yourself, people. You can still do things without getting validation from 2-D characters in meatspace every step of the way.

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
FlamingoKicker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 September 04, 20:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course that's what I did. I just figured there were people here with a hell of a lot more experience in this than me so I'd run it up the flagpole and see who moons it.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 September 04, 22:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course that's what I did. I just figured there were people here with a hell of a lot more experience in this than me so I'd run it up the flagpole and see who moons it.

*Grimma moons it

Moron. Backup, try it, see what happens, restore if necessary.This is not a hard concept.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: