More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 00:28:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Idotic teen can't fall in love OR makeout!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Idotic teen can't fall in love OR makeout!  (Read 5337 times)
bloodstainedkisses
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Idotic teen can't fall in love OR makeout!
« on: 2010 August 30, 23:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Arrrrrrrrrrgh! Here I am again- so my teen can't fall in love or makeout despite BOTH being at 100. I even tried with the sim modder, and nada- now her date fell in love with her. What's up with that?!

I'm removing all non-awesome as we speak, even though none of them are related to romance?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Idotic teen can't fall in love OR makeout!
« Reply #1 on: 2010 August 31, 01:10:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 August 31, 05:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, maybe she's just not that into him?
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 August 31, 07:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's a 12. She really should focus on schoolwork, maybe get a job and learn some skills, you know?

More F than you
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 August 31, 10:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's gay.

Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 September 01, 08:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's just not good enough for her. It's not her, it's him. He worships her, for she is more himself than he is, and whatever stuff souls are made of, theirs are the same. They'll try to stay friends, although his heart will pang with the tender jolt of unrequited love forbidden every time he sees her at the park or protesting in front of city hall, and he'll eventually land up in jail for stalking and creepiness, where he will commit suicide because he'd rather die than live without seeing her face again and he cannot live without his life and soul and whatnot.

Apparently, this is yet another example of failing to fucking search. Quelle surprise, bring me some pearls to clutch etc etc.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 September 01, 10:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's just not good enough for her. It's not her, it's him. He worships her, for she is more himself than he is, and whatever stuff souls are made of, theirs are the same. They'll try to stay friends, although his heart will pang with the tender jolt of unrequited love forbidden every time he sees her at the park or protesting in front of city hall, and he'll eventually land up in jail for stalking and creepiness, where he will commit suicide because he'd rather die than live without seeing her face again and he cannot live without his life and soul and whatnot.

Apparently, this is yet another example of failing to fucking search. Quelle surprise, bring me some pearls to clutch etc etc.
It's really mean of you to tell the OP that kind of thing when the solution to their problem is much simpler. The male teen should marry the female teen's sister in law, then the OP should kill off both the female teen and the sister in law.

INEPT INTP
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: