More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:58:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The War Room
| | |-+  NPC Santa in Sims 2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NPC Santa in Sims 2  (Read 77381 times)
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: NPC Santa in Sims 2
« Reply #75 on: 2010 August 26, 22:28:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Jessla!
WTF? You specifically denied that such a thing was possible when I told you. Are you really so stupid that you can't even remember what you've been arguing?

But she was sticking up for me and proved you can be both totally dependent in some areas and totally independent in others.  That's what I got from her post.  Am I wrong, Jessla?  
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2010 August 26, 22:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But she was sticking up for me and proved you can be both totally dependent in some areas and totally independent in others.  That's what I got from her post.  Am I wrong, Jessla?
But... when I said the same thing, you refused to accept it. There is a failure in your logic.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2010 August 26, 22:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So why are you such a sensitive, delicate flower that you got all rage at a joke? And why do we keep hearing about your life when you don't want to talk about it?

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2010 August 26, 22:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I thought we weren't supposed to talk about your personal life? Are you an ISFJ?"  I didn't come in here to talk about my life.  The conversation was started by someone else.  I've just been trying to finish it.  Would be nice if a MOD would show their face and take care of some of these jerks.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010 August 26, 22:34:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But... when I said the same thing, you refused to accept it. There is a failure in your logic.

But you didn't say the same thing. You said I was either completely dependent or just a little dependent, and I couldn't be both.  SHE said yes, you can. 
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010 August 26, 22:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I thought we weren't supposed to talk about your personal life? Are you an ISFJ?"  I didn't come in here to talk about my life.  The conversation was started by someone else.  I've just been trying to finish it.  Would be nice if a MOD would show their face and take care of some of these jerks.

You realize that everything we know about you--your age, your genius or whatever, your living situation, your disability, you being a beta tester...this has all been voluntarily offered by you, right?

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010 August 26, 22:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Generally speaking there are no mods here, this place is pretty much ruled by anarchy and the occasional whim of Pescado. ERGO, we're all free to be the jerks that we really are. People like you are easy targets for us, you volunteer information about yourself, put your easily searchable email in your profile, get butthurt over jokes, and attempt to steer us away from personal topics (which is very similar to the reaction sharks have to blood in the water).

It's fun to screw around and flame idiots. We're like /b/lite here and it's awesome.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010 August 27, 00:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Christ on a cracker. Once every THREE YEARS I take an afternoon off to get my Butthairs did, and THIS is what I miss? You people.

TardOfMay, you are an idiot. No one is going to sympathise with you, no matter how much personal crap you share. Put on your big girl pants, or fuck off. All of this stuff that is making you so butthurt you brought entirely upon yourself.

I don't approve of the filthy weasel and his doxage, but you are kind of hilarious, and I can see why he was tempted. Keep us updated on how many of your friends and relations deny being "tsen", okay?

This is as close to an intervention by a MOD or an internet police as you are going to get.

sevrine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2010 August 27, 03:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

put your easily searchable email in your profile

I couldn't resist.  I searched.  And this person makes Celestard look like Princess Grace. 
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010 August 27, 07:31:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's PRINCESS GWEN to you, sevrine.

More F than you
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2010 August 27, 09:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Georgette, for your smart alec answer and lack of help.  I don't post my questions just to get insulted or get rude answers like yours.  I post because I actually need help or I wouldn't be here, believe me.
Please note that this poster has clearly stated how she would like the responses to be made. She is here involuntarily and requires HELP, not obfuscation.

Why are you insulting me?  Seriously...I find neither of your posts necessary or remotely funny.  What does either have to do with my question?  Is this forum just to make fun of people?  If so, than it should be reported.  It was highly recommended to me by two people who have told me that there are smart people here who could help me.  But all I ever get are insults.  So sorry I bothered everyone with my silly little problem about TS2 (which this section of the forum is supposed to be about).  How about renaming the forum "We're Just Here to Insult and Make Fun of Everyone"? Bye. I'll post someplace else where people might actually be around to help.
The offensive posts in question have been reported to the Internet Police and consequences will never be the same.

And exactly what FAQ?  All I see is a Help button that explains about posting and such.  And I've looked at all the other threads here.  They seem very helpful, so why are you all attacking me instead of answering my original question about TS2?  
Yes, why? Why are you all attacking this, erm, person?

FYI, I DON'T HAVE any CC.  And if you had asked nicely instead of assuming, I would've told you that.  And if my type of post didn't belong here, all someone had to do is NICELY tell me where to post it or move it like someone did to another post of mine.  There was NO reason to be rude to someone, especially a newbie.
Again, this poster has clearly stated how she would like her help provided and how questions and comments should be phrased. Please stop making assumptions about the poster, she will no doubt tell us everything we need to know.

Because it's just polite, that's why.  I wouldn't insult someone who just came to a forum to ask a question and posted in a section that clearly looked appropriate.  And I expect to be treated with the same respect.
See above.

First, I did NOT DEMAND help. I asked.  Second, if you would've read another of my posts in response to someone else, I said I DON'T have ANY custom content!  I don't even LIKE custom content. So get your stories straight before you insult someone.
Does she have to KEEP REPEATING herself?

If you were on to me, you jerk, you'd know I'm 42 years old not some teenybopper who is only trying to cause trouble.  So shut the hell up unless you KNOW what you are talking about, which clearly you don't.  And btw, there is a Home, button, HELP button, Search button, calendar button, and Logout button.  NO FAQ button, so don't blame me.  And yes, I read the HELP section.  That's how I know this forum is here for HELPING, not attacking.
My God, all these years and I never realised. I feel so ashamed when I think of all those people I sporked. This forum can has a HELP button. This is probably blindingly obvious to someone who is used to pressing the HELP button in all situations, but alas, it eluded me.

Tell me where the "Ooops, you broke it" section is, and I'll gladly go to it.  I went to "The War Room" because it said it was for in-game discussions.  And like I said, I read the other threads in the War Room, and it looked like a good place to post.  I'm SORRY if I committed the ultimate sin and made a mistake.  Are you happy now, Mr/Ms. Perfect??!!!
I'm SORRY we made you SORRY, we will try not to do it again.

How about this...I'll learn forum etiquette when everyone here learns some manners.   See...I can sling it, too.
Oh now, I think that's a little strong...

Excuse me?  First, do a little research. #1.  I WAS polite in my first post in this thread until people started attacking me.  2.  I HAVE posted here before. 3. I AM 42.  And don't talk to me about my having to make a living at a real job doing "real soul-crushing labor".  I happen to be disabled, in a wheelchair for the past 32 years.  If I could get a job, sweetheart, I would.  But people don't seem to believe in equal opportunity employment around here.  So get a life and stop talking about things you clearly know nothing about.
OMG. You people have been mean to a CRIPPLE. How COULD you do that? Are you properly ashamed of yourselves NOW?

Sweetie, it is so hard for us to understand your circumstances, as we are all so privileged in our perfect health and bodies, not to mention our fabulous jobs, incomes and lifestyles. It just seems so unfair to be MEAN to you when none of us have suffered any hardship whatsoever. I do apologise.

Got news for you sweetie....I have above average IQ...and the documentation to prove it, which is more than I can say for you.  And I'm more aware of the Disabilites Act than you know.  IF I could move, I would, but we can't.  We're barely making ends meet as it is here.  Like I said, attacking me about my posts is one thing, but don't you DARE talk to me about my personal life, which you know nothing about.  That is off limits and has NOTHING to do with why I'm posting.  
Right, that's it. I want you all to ignore the poster's life story. Sometimes people who face challenges in life feel the need to share their intimate details with complete strangers, and we should not take advantage of this and use the information to mock and deride, no matter how risible the content.

As for moving, newsflash...You need money to do that...and a place to go to.  You wanna give us money to travel and buy or rent a new place?  How about finding a place for us that is wheelchair accessible?  Yeah, that will really happen.  My mom is only working 6 hrs. a day because that's all she can get here and her retired boyfriend is working two hours a day.  My mother is my caregiver.  My guess is you have money or come from money and don't have the first clue about people less fortunate than you.  I have relatives like you.  

Get a life and stop acting like you know anything about mine.
Sweetie, you need to stop giving ammunition to the MEAN people. You are clearly not using your 'above average' IQ here.

You are a serious ass!  Disabled adults live with their parents all the time!  Especially ones who need more care than others!  Besides, many adults who aren't disabled still live at home, so don't even go there!  And did you stop to think there are different degrees of Spina Bifida because there are.  Some are better off than others.  I personally need more help than some.  So get your facts straight before you start shooting off your mouth and looking dumber than you already do.  I managed to graduate high school....my parents fought to get me into public school...if it weren't for them, this area probably still wouldn't have disabled kids in public school.  I was the first disabled person to graduate high school AND I took courses after school.  I'm only telling you this because you obviously don't have a clue about me, so you just assuming everything about me is only making you look like the jackass you are!  I bet you probably even spit on people in the street.  My family works just as hard as your does/did. Probably harder and we've taken care of all my medical needs without help because there never was any help for us.  So don't insult me or my family again.  As for Fry Cook...Yeah, I can't even get around a stove, especially those big ones in a restaurant...even if it is McDonalds or Burger King.  Try thinking before you speak.  I have applied for more jobs in 25 years than you know and have been shot down at every turn because all people see is the chair.  Why am I telling you all this?  Because I will not have you or anyone else posting crap about me when you don't even KNOW me.  You say I said enough for you to "infer a picture" of my life.  Honey, you couldn't even begin to infer anything you know nothing about.  So shut the hell up once and for all about my personal life and just stick to the original topic, which as far as I'm concerned is closed.
I promise, I will never, ever, spit upon a cripple in the street again. You have brought me to my senses.

Why does it always take me so long to respond?  Because I clearly have a life unlike you and am not sitting on top of this site waiting to attack someone or be attacked.  And I was top of my class in typing, thank you very much.  Oh, and not being able to get around a stove doesn't mean "unqualified".  It means I have limitations.  Learn the difference, bitch.  I'm sure you have limitations, too and can't do every job.  Can you be President?  Can you build a car?  No?  Why?  Because you have limitations as to what you can do.  And FYI, there are tons of things I KNOW I'm qualified for that I can't get hired for, so shut the hell up about what I can and can't do.  I even had voc. rehab. turn me down for things because they say I couldn't do them, which I can.  And since my edited post didn't post for some reason, here is what you said and what I was going to say.
Now, now, no swearwords, this is a site for HELPING people, not abusing them. Remember, there's a HELP button right on the Simple Machines Forum template.

Ok, fine..it's not gameplay...even though EA told me it was.  But hey, you guys know more than EA right?  You're so much smarter than they are.  Yeah, sure.  And I don't like you either.  So there...I don't give a shit about any of you.  You can all fall off the planet for all I care.  But I did post my question under the right category after I found it (It isn't listed on the main page, which is why I didn't see it in the first place.  So since I did post it in the right place now, I guess you're stuck with me.  Have fun, sweetie.
Are you implying EA doesn't like us? Why, we have one of their cherished ALPHA_TESTERTMs posting on this very forum. I think you'll find you're sadly mistaken as to the regard in which we are held.

Oh, and to everyone who keeps saying I'm 12...Remember the Sims Online?  That was back in what, 2002?  I was a beta tester/player for them.  If I'm 12 now, that would've made me what, 4 then.  12?  Yeah, right, sure I am....uh huh.  
Oh, Sims Online? Wow, that was so awesome, those were the days. My favourite people on there would have to be the Goreans! The way they subject their women to second class slave status is just so CUTE! Although the B & D scene was a real drawcard too.

First, it's HER work, not his...I'm a female, thank you.  And "worked damn hard" has many meanings...In my case, I HAVE worked damn hard to get as far as I am.  I worked/fought to live when I was born and they said I'd die, I worked hard my entire life to prove to people I could do things they said I can't, I worked damn hard in school.  I worked damn hard learning to take care of myself as well as I do.  So don't tell me I haven't worked hard.  
Oh don't whine sweetie, it's not a good look, no-one likes a whining cripple. You should be grateful your parents didn't expose you on a hillside - if you'd been born to Pescado's fambly you wouldn't even have been allowed to live, let alone grow to become such a burden to your elderly parents.

ETA: Sorry, had a PM from Sweetie, this wasn't her quote and I got my tags mixed up.
"And you tell ME not to assume things? You're completely wrong; I live alone, and do everything for myself, because I'm not a retard like you."
Sorry, I obviously misunderstood your use of the word 'caretaker'.

"I thought we weren't supposed to talk about your personal life? Are you an ISFJ?"  I didn't come in here to talk about my life.  The conversation was started by someone else.  I've just been trying to finish it.  Would be nice if a MOD would show their face and take care of some of these jerks.
I think you'll find, if you read through this post, that the discussion about your personal life was, in fact, started and sustained by you.

« Last Edit: 2010 August 27, 20:21:37 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010 August 27, 14:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well done! Witch gets the crown and a bag of slightly-fuzzy silly bands, and the scorn of all the blue hairs who have been playing Bingo in this hall for years.  Cheesy

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Rhayden
Retarded Reprobate

WaffleCat's ambassador to the Artichoke Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2010 August 27, 16:29:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

witch, you have made me laugh out loud at work. My coworkers think I'm bananas.

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Rhayden.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010 August 27, 17:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And that was the day I fell in love with the Poofs.  <3

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2010 September 07, 09:54:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, win.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: