More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:48:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The War Room
| | |-+  NPC Santa in Sims 2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NPC Santa in Sims 2  (Read 77378 times)
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: NPC Santa in Sims 2
« Reply #25 on: 2010 August 26, 16:28:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Triple posting simply means when you make three posts consecutively, when you should have addressed each person in one post. Forum etiquette: learn some.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 August 26, 16:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Triple posting simply means when you make three posts consecutively, when you should have addressed each person in one post. Forum etiquette: learn some.

How about this...I'll learn forum etiquette when everyone here learns some manners.   See...I can sling it, too.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 August 26, 17:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, what gets me worked up is that I'm verbally attacked just for asking a question.  And second, I didn't triple post.  I posted a response to each person individually. I didn't post the same stuff 3 times.

You didn't get "verbally attacked" for asking a question, that only happened after you decided to get all huffy and insulted over an innocent (and funny) joke. If you'd just shut up and waited a bit longer, maybe you'd even gotten some help, but you had to go and ruin that for yourself. But by all means, keep crying over the injustice of it all. Surely, YOU have done NOTHING wrong!!!1
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 August 26, 17:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is why we usually kill noobs on sight.

More F than you
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 August 26, 17:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about this...I'll learn forum etiquette when everyone here learns some manners.   See...I can sling it, too.
Didn't you soup, Asstear?
At any rate, I'll indulge your little game for a moment and say: Why do we have to be polite when you can't? Do you really think it's polite to join a forum about which you know absolutely nothing, post in the wrong place because you didn't read the forum descriptions, throw a tantrum when people don't immediately give you exactly what you want, repeatedly defy forum rules even when they've been explained to you, and then order us all to change our ways on the grounds of some authority that you, you little unimportant insect, will not and cannot ever possess? What gives you the right to dictate which of our behaviours is acceptable, when the nature of "acceptable" is subjective and your personal interpretation of it holds as much weight here, at a forum at which you've never before posted or even lurked, and of which you've clearly failed to grok the rules and culture, as a cubic metre of average Earth air at STP? If you're allegedly 42, surely you are grown up enough to know that you don't know everything, and not everyone has to defer to your judgement at all times? But, of course, the 42 figure was a transparent lie - you're clearly 12, Asstear. A sheltered trust-fund-babby 12 with no idea how the real world actually works. I certainly don't envy you when you graduate - not because of having learned anything but because your teachers just want to get rid of you - and have to work out how to make a living at a real job doing real soul-crushing labour. I figure you'll be dead inside of a month. If I could be moved to pity, that might do it; as it stands, though, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone else.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 August 26, 18:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't you soup, Asstear?
At any rate, I'll indulge your little game for a moment and say: Why do we have to be polite when you can't? Do you really think it's polite to join a forum about which you know absolutely nothing, post in the wrong place because you didn't read the forum descriptions, throw a tantrum when people don't immediately give you exactly what you want, repeatedly defy forum rules even when they've been explained to you, and then order us all to change our ways on the grounds of some authority that you, you little unimportant insect, will not and cannot ever possess? What gives you the right to dictate which of our behaviours is acceptable, when the nature of "acceptable" is subjective and your personal interpretation of it holds as much weight here, at a forum at which you've never before posted or even lurked, and of which you've clearly failed to grok the rules and culture, as a cubic metre of average Earth air at STP? If you're allegedly 42, surely you are grown up enough to know that you don't know everything, and not everyone has to defer to your judgement at all times? But, of course, the 42 figure was a transparent lie - you're clearly 12, Asstear. A sheltered trust-fund-babby 12 with no idea how the real world actually works. I certainly don't envy you when you graduate - not because of having learned anything but because your teachers just want to get rid of you - and have to work out how to make a living at a real job doing real soul-crushing labour. I figure you'll be dead inside of a month. If I could be moved to pity, that might do it; as it stands, though, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone else.

Excuse me?  First, do a little research. #1.  I WAS polite in my first post in this thread until people started attacking me.  2.  I HAVE posted here before. 3. I AM 42.  And don't talk to me about my having to make a living at a real job doing "real soul-crushing labor".  I happen to be disabled, in a wheelchair for the past 32 years.  If I could get a job, sweetheart, I would.  But people don't seem to believe in equal opportunity employment around here.  So get a life and stop talking about things you clearly know nothing about.
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 August 26, 18:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me?  First, do a little research. #1.  I WAS polite in my first post in this thread until people started attacking me.
Nobody attacked you. Somebody made a joke, and you got all offended. Grow a fucking thicker skin, not everything's all about you. Also, you really WEREN'T very polite, since, you know, you FAILED TO READ THE FAQ and then POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE, and said post was whiny and demanding, but that's beside the point.
2.  I HAVE posted here before.
Wow, really? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, there; if you HAVE posted before, this just means that your failure to read the FAQ, lurk at all, or grok MATY culture is all the more pathetic.
3. I AM 42.  And don't talk to me about my having to make a living at a real job doing "real soul-crushing labor".  I happen to be disabled, in a wheelchair for the past 32 years.  If I could get a job, sweetheart, I would.  But people don't seem to believe in equal opportunity employment around here.
Ha! Another Welfare Whale? Awesome; if we get just one more, we can make the four of them fight to the death in the Arena! Cheesy At any rate, in the US, there's this fun little thing called the Americans with Disabilities Act; if the country or region in which you live doesn't guarantee you the right to work, then you should, you know, LEAVE and stop being such a little bitch.
So get a life and stop talking about things you clearly know nothing about.
I have a life, TYVM. And, from the looks of it, my life's better than yours, since I have an education, a decent student job, an excellent, recession-proof career path in extremely high demand mapped out, and, perhaps most importantly, an IQ over the 30 or so you boast. I'm not "talking about things [I] clearly know nothing about"; I'm merely talking about the things I observe, and I observe that you are a sad little entitled retard who deserves only contempt.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 August 26, 18:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got news for you sweetie....I have above average IQ...and the documentation to prove it, which is more than I can say for you.  And I'm more aware of the Disabilites Act than you know.  IF I could move, I would, but we can't.  We're barely making ends meet as it is here.  Like I said, attacking me about my posts is one thing, but don't you DARE talk to me about my personal life, which you know nothing about.  That is off limits and has NOTHING to do with why I'm posting. 
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010 August 26, 18:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got news for you sweetie....I have above average IQ...and the documentation to prove it, which is more than I can say for you.  And I'm more aware of the Disabilites Act than you know.  IF I could move, I would, but we can't.  We're barely making ends meet as it is here.  Like I said, attacking me about my posts is one thing, but don't you DARE talk to me about my personal life, which you know nothing about.  That is off limits and has NOTHING to do with why I'm posting. 

You are clearly a waste and unable to make a valuable contribution to society by reason of eXtreme SUCKINESS, taking up valuable oxygen and resources that should rightly belong to someone with an IQ higher than their age. STFU, GTFO and DIAF.

Seriously, playing the "My IQ is MOAR HIGH THAN URS and I R MOAR OPPRESS!" game, HERE? My God, how stupid can you get?

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 August 26, 18:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And btw, to whoever said I didn't read the forum description before I posted here.  This is what the first part of it says for The War Room:  "TS2 gameplay-related strategery, tips, facts, and data".  THAT is why I posted my original question here.
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 August 26, 18:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got news for you sweetie....I have above average IQ...and the documentation to prove it, which is more than I can say for you.
Pfft. Everyone claims to have above average IQ on the Internet. I took the WISC as a literal 6 and still have the paper that states that my IQ was well within the range that I was at the time informed was "highly gifted" or some such thing; do I go around parading this as a reason why people should listen to me? No. I don't even expect you to believe it. Nobody here gives a fuck about how intelligent you think you are; all we care about is how you present yourself, and you ACT like a developmentally disabled 12-year-old with a severe entitlement complex.
And I'm more aware of the Disabilites Act than you know.
Oh, then you ARE USistani like I thought? Then why do you claim that you can't work where you are? Your right to work is guaranteed, so, if you won't take the jobs that you can do despite your disability (which, I must note, I don't actually believe you HAVE - transparent sympathy ploy, right there), that's your problem, not anyone else's. Hence, Welfare Whale.
IF I could move, I would, but we can't.  We're barely making ends meet as it is here.
That is a classic Welfare Whale response. The ORIGINAL Welfare Whale says it all the time, and I'll respond to you the same way I respond to her: Is there someone or something stopping you from loading your family and worldly possessions into a car and driving away? Does someone have a gun to your head demanding that you stay where you are despite the difficulties? Sell your trailer - and I just know it's a trailer - and any possession you don't need, then use the money to make your escape. It's not rocket science.
Like I said, attacking me about my posts is one thing, but don't you DARE talk to me about my personal life, which you know nothing about.  That is off limits and has NOTHING to do with why I'm posting.
Nothing is off-limits. You got yourself into this; the only way to get out is to soup.

And btw, to whoever said I didn't read the forum description before I posted here.  This is what the first part of it says for The War Room:  "TS2 gameplay-related strategery, tips, facts, and data".  THAT is why I posted my original question here.
Your post had nothing to do with any of those. It WAS, however, both a question that you need to ask someone who will make fun of you (The Podium description) and a case of "HELP ME!!! It's broken!" (Oops! You Broke It! description). You didn't think either of those would be a better place to post?

(ETA: It was the WISC, not the WIAT, derp derp. Well, to be fair, I took both, and still have the scores for both, but the WISC is the one that tests IQ.)

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010 August 26, 19:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got news for you sweetie....I have above average IQ...and the documentation to prove it, which is more than I can say for you.
Pfft. Everyone claims to have above average IQ on the Internet. I took the WISC as a literal 6 and still have the paper that states that my IQ was well within the range that I was at the time informed was "highly gifted" or some such thing; do I go around parading this as a reason why people should listen to me? No. I don't even expect you to believe it. Nobody here gives a fuck about how intelligent you think you are; all we care about is how you present yourself, and you ACT like a developmentally disabled 12-year-old with a severe entitlement complex.
And I'm more aware of the Disabilites Act than you know.
Oh, then you ARE USistani like I thought? Then why do you claim that you can't work where you are? Your right to work is guaranteed, so, if you won't take the jobs that you can do despite your disability (which, I must note, I don't actually believe you HAVE - transparent sympathy ploy, right there), that's your problem, not anyone else's. Hence, Welfare Whale.
IF I could move, I would, but we can't.  We're barely making ends meet as it is here.
That is a classic Welfare Whale response. The ORIGINAL Welfare Whale says it all the time, and I'll respond to you the same way I respond to her: Is there someone or something stopping you from loading your family and worldly possessions into a car and driving away? Does someone have a gun to your head demanding that you stay where you are despite the difficulties? Sell your trailer - and I just know it's a trailer - and any possession you don't need, then use the money to make your escape. It's not rocket science.
Like I said, attacking me about my posts is one thing, but don't you DARE talk to me about my personal life, which you know nothing about.  That is off limits and has NOTHING to do with why I'm posting.
Nothing is off-limits. You got yourself into this; the only way to get out is to soup.

And btw, to whoever said I didn't read the forum description before I posted here.  This is what the first part of it says for The War Room:  "TS2 gameplay-related strategery, tips, facts, and data".  THAT is why I posted my original question here.
Your post had nothing to do with any of those. It WAS, however, both a question that you need to ask someone who will make fun of you (The Podium description) and a case of "HELP ME!!! It's broken!" (Oops! You Broke It! description). You didn't think either of those would be a better place to post?

(ETA: It was the WISC, not the WIAT, derp derp. Well, to be fair, I took both, and still have the scores for both, but the WISC is the one that tests IQ.)

First, my post DID have to do with game-play related stuff otherwise EA wouldn't have told me to post on a bbs/forum for help with in-game play..and since Santa is IN GAME, it's an IN GAME issue. DUH! 

And not that I have to explain anything to you, but I'll indulge you in your little "I know everything and am better than you are" game.  First, of all know-it-all, I have Spina Bifida and Scoliosis.  I was born disabled.  Second, just because the right for me to work is guaranteed doesn't mean I can actually GET hired.  It just means I have a right to work like everyone else.  I've tried getting a job around here for years, and no one will comply with the laws.  I can't even get a job as a secretary after being trained to be one in high school!  That plus the economy=no job opportunities.  I'm so glad you live in a place where jobs are plentiful, but we're not all that fortunate.  You wanna come here and put a gun to someone's head and force them to hire me? Be my guest.  I won't waste my time visiting you in prison.  Oh, and my dad is chief of police, so I can pretty much guarantee a heavy sentence.

As for moving, newsflash...You need money to do that...and a place to go to.  You wanna give us money to travel and buy or rent a new place?  How about finding a place for us that is wheelchair accessible?  Yeah, that will really happen.  My mom is only working 6 hrs. a day because that's all she can get here and her retired boyfriend is working two hours a day.  My mother is my caregiver.  My guess is you have money or come from money and don't have the first clue about people less fortunate than you.  I have relatives like you. 

Get a life and stop acting like you know anything about mine.
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010 August 26, 19:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, my post DID have to do with game-play related stuff otherwise EA wouldn't have told me to post on a bbs/forum for help with in-game play..and since Santa is IN GAME, it's an IN GAME issue. DUH!
It was a question, not a fact, strategy, tip, or datum. Therefore, it does not belong in the War Room.
And not that I have to explain anything to you, but I'll indulge you in your little "I know everything and am better than you are" game.
I don't know everything yet, although I am always making progress toward that goal; however, I am definitely better than you are. Even the Whale is better than you.
First, of all know-it-all, I have Spina Bifida and Scoliosis.  I was born disabled.
Yes, yes, I'm sure. How nice for you. How this prevents you from acting intelligently in an internet forum wherein nobody can see you and you never need to walk, I have no idea.
Second, just because the right for me to work is guaranteed doesn't mean I can actually GET hired.  It just means I have a right to work like everyone else.  I've tried getting a job around here for years, and no one will comply with the laws.  I can't even get a job as a secretary after being trained to be one in high school!  That plus the economy=no job opportunities.
That's your problem. If you don't have marketable skills that will earn you enough money to live off of, you deserve to starve in the street. However, I refuse to believe that you can't get any job at all. I'm sure you're qualified for Fry Cook or Cashier, positions which are going to be available as long as people shop and eat fast food; what's stopping you from taking such a job?
I'm so glad you live in a place where jobs are plentiful, but we're not all that fortunate.
Again, move. What's stopping you from packing everything into a car and leaving? Even if you don't have a car, you can get a taxi or rent a van.
You wanna come here and put a gun to someone's head and force them to hire me? Be my guest.  I won't waste my time visiting you in prison.  Oh, and my dad is chief of police, so I can pretty much guarantee a heavy sentence.
Well, that was completely non-sequitur. What makes you think I care about whether or not you have a job? You shouldn't need someone to FORCE people to hire you - if you seriously can't get a job on you own merit, you deserve to starve in the street.
As for moving, newsflash...You need money to do that...and a place to go to.  You wanna give us money to travel and buy or rent a new place?
Sell your old home and unnecessary possessions. I already said that.
How about finding a place for us that is wheelchair accessible?
You could always live out of a van for a while or something; nothing wrong with that. When you have enough money, get into a trailer park so that you at least have something, then work your way up to a small one-story home on a flat piece of land. Utterly straightforward.
My mom is only working 6 hrs. a day because that's all she can get here and her retired boyfriend is working two hours a day.  My mother is my caregiver.
Ha, you live with your mother? Dude, people with spina bifida manage to be independent all the time, and I know some. This is clearly your cover for being 12 and, as 12s do, still living with your parents.
My guess is you have money or come from money and don't have the first clue about people less fortunate than you.
Epic Fail. I have money because my parents and grandparents were thrifty, as am I, and I thus have a generous supply of savings. So, yes, I do have money, because my family - myself included - worked for that money, and saved it instead of throwing it away on pointless dumbshit like you. I am completely qualified to tell you how to turn a small income into a comfortable life, since, you know, I am doing that RIGHT NOW. I'm a bloody college student, you think I make much? Of course not, but I get on just fine. If I can do it, so can you.
I have relatives like you.
Here's an idea, then: get money from them. I'm sure you're going to whine about dignity and not accepting charity, so I'll preempt that: You have no dignity. You can't support yourself, so you don't get to be choosy. You're going to have to suck it up and deal.
Get a life and stop acting like you know anything about mine.
You already said that! Like I said, I have a perfectly good life, and I'm only "acting like" I know about your life because I do. You've said more than enough for me to infer the whole picture, and you prove my inferences right at every turn. How about you stop being such a whiny F and actually try to make your life better instead of wallowing over it?

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2010 August 26, 19:46:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

but don't you DARE talk to me about my personal life

Then STFU and stop mentioning it.
Also how does your question relate to "TS2 gameplay-related strategery, tips, facts, and data"? Epic Fail.
Please leave. Your righteous indignation is ruining the atmosphere.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2010 August 26, 19:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no such thing as not relevant here. If you mention it it is fair game for us. WHICH YOU'D KNOW IF YOU BOTHERED TO LURK MOAR.

You're "42" but your dad is the chief of police and your mom is your caretaker? Your mom has to be what over 60? WTF is she doing taking care of you. Someone should be taking care of her. I'm guessing you're really not 42.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010 August 26, 19:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are a serious ass!  Disabled adults live with their parents all the time!  Especially ones who need more care than others!  Besides, many adults who aren't disabled still live at home, so don't even go there!  And did you stop to think there are different degrees of Spina Bifida because there are.  Some are better off than others.  I personally need more help than some.  So get your facts straight before you start shooting off your mouth and looking dumber than you already do.  I managed to graduate high school....my parents fought to get me into public school...if it weren't for them, this area probably still wouldn't have disabled kids in public school.  I was the first disabled person to graduate high school AND I took courses after school.  I'm only telling you this because you obviously don't have a clue about me, so you just assuming everything about me is only making you look like the jackass you are!  I bet you probably even spit on people in the street.  My family works just as hard as your does/did. Probably harder and we've taken care of all my medical needs without help because there never was any help for us.  So don't insult me or my family again.  As for Fry Cook...Yeah, I can't even get around a stove, especially those big ones in a restaurant...even if it is McDonalds or Burger King.  Try thinking before you speak.  I have applied for more jobs in 25 years than you know and have been shot down at every turn because all people see is the chair.  Why am I telling you all this?  Because I will not have you or anyone else posting crap about me when you don't even KNOW me.  You say I said enough for you to "infer a picture" of my life.  Honey, you couldn't even begin to infer anything you know nothing about.  So shut the hell up once and for all about my personal life and just stick to the original topic, which as far as I'm concerned is closed.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010 August 26, 19:58:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no such thing as not relevant here. If you mention it it is fair game for us. WHICH YOU'D KNOW IF YOU BOTHERED TO LURK MOAR.

You're "42" but your dad is the chief of police and your mom is your caretaker? Your mom has to be what over 60? WTF is she doing taking care of you. Someone should be taking care of her. I'm guessing you're really not 42.

I only mentioned it when I got attacked and treated like I was a non-human.  Yes, my mom is over 60, but we have to live.  I didn't say she does everything for me, but some things I still need help with and luckily, she can help me.  And I am 42.  How do you want me to prove it?  I can direct you to my family tree if you wish...Send my picture?
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010 August 26, 20:04:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also how does your question relate to "TS2 gameplay-related strategery, tips, facts, and data"? Epic Fail.

How does my question about the NPC Santa IN the Sims2 game "relate to "TS2 gameplay-related strategy, tips, facts, and data"? Epic Fail."  Please...is that a serious question.   Hello?  GAMEPLAY-related?Huh
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010 August 26, 20:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are a serious ass!  Disabled adults live with their parents all the time!  Especially ones who need more care than others!  Besides, many adults who aren't disabled still live at home, so don't even go there!  And did you stop to think there are different degrees of Spina Bifida because there are.  Some are better off than others.  I personally need more help than some.  So get your facts straight before you start shooting off your mouth and looking dumber than you already do.  I managed to graduate high school....my parents fought to get me into public school...if it weren't for them, this area probably still wouldn't have disabled kids in public school.  I was the first disabled person to graduate high school AND I took courses after school.  I'm only telling you this because you obviously don't have a clue about me, so you just assuming everything about me is only making you look like the jackass you are!  I bet you probably even spit on people in the street.  My family works just as hard as your does/did. Probably harder and we've taken care of all my medical needs without help because there never was any help for us.  So don't insult me or my family again.  As for Fry Cook...Yeah, I can't even get around a stove, especially those big ones in a restaurant...even if it is McDonalds or Burger King.  Try thinking before you speak.  I have applied for more jobs in 25 years than you know and have been shot down at every turn because all people see is the chair.  Why am I telling you all this?  Because I will not have you or anyone else posting crap about me when you don't even KNOW me.  You say I said enough for you to "infer a picture" of my life.  Honey, you couldn't even begin to infer anything you know nothing about.  So shut the hell up once and for all about my personal life and just stick to the original topic, which as far as I'm concerned is closed.

I only mentioned it when I got attacked and treated like I was a non-human.  Yes, my mom is over 60, but we have to live.  I didn't say she does everything for me, but some things I still need help with and luckily, she can help me.  And I am 42.  How do you want me to prove it?  I can direct you to my family tree if you wish...Send my picture?

How does my question about the NPC Santa IN the Sims2 game "relate to "TS2 gameplay-related strategy, tips, facts, and data"? Epic Fail."  Please...is that a serious question.   Hello?  GAMEPLAY-related?Huh

Seriously? Quit triple posting.

Yes, I am a serious ass. Thanks for noticing. It so ruins my day when no one notices that I'm an asshole.

OOOH you finished HIGH SCHOOL! HOW AMAZING FOR YOU. Are we seriously going to get into a pissing match about education? YOU WILL LOSE. Will. Lose. Guaranteed.

Yes, please do direct us to your family tree. That should be amusing and fun for everyone. It's always nice when stupids dox themselves.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010 August 26, 20:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't triple-post. Make ONE post at a time, idiot.
That is only a tiny part of the full statement; your question was neither a strategy, tip, fact, or datum, so it has no place here.
You can prove you're 42 by not acting 12. At any rate, you ARE a non-human, as far as we're concerned. Once you can prove that you are more intelligent than shelf fungus - by acting like it - then you will be treated like it as well.
You are a serious ass!
Again with the failure to grok MATY culture. Just soup already, you are never going to be accepted here. We are ALL assholes, it's the whole point.
Disabled adults live with their parents all the time!
Not really, no. Even the developmentally retarded usually leave for some kind of group-home arrangement, and you claim not to be developmentally retarded (although frankly you act like you are).
Especially ones who need more care than others!
But you obviously don't. All the evidence from your behaviour and what you've told us of your life suggests that you could get by on your own, perhaps with a live-in nurse.
Besides, many adults who aren't disabled still live at home, so don't even go there!
And these people are stupid and deserve contempt. They are biological failures and should be treated as such.
And did you stop to think there are different degrees of Spina Bifida because there are.  Some are better off than others.  I personally need more help than some.
If you really need so much help, you should be in the care of trained medical personnel, not your mum.
So get your facts straight before you start shooting off your mouth and looking dumber than you already do.
It is so hilariously ironic that you are saying this.
I managed to graduate high school....my parents fought to get me into public school...if it weren't for them, this area probably still wouldn't have disabled kids in public school.  I was the first disabled person to graduate high school AND I took courses after school.
They manifestly only let you out out of either pity or the desire to get rid of you, since you clearly have not learned anything.
I'm only telling you this because you obviously don't have a clue about me, so you just assuming everything about me is only making you look like the jackass you are!
I'm not assuming. I'm merely inferring from what I observe of you. You are not exactly hiding your stupidity, so of course I will comment on it.
I bet you probably even spit on people in the street.
Anyone who acts like you do deserves much worse than a bit of spit. A bullet to the head would suit you better, to be completely frank. Put you out of everyone else's misery.
My family works just as hard as your does/did. Probably harder and we've taken care of all my medical needs without help because there never was any help for us.
Clearly you don't, since you have admitted that you HAVE NO MONEY. Either you don't work at all, or you do work but fritter it away on things you don't need instead of being rational.
So don't insult me or my family again.
I will insult whomever I choose. Feel free to make me stop.
As for Fry Cook...Yeah, I can't even get around a stove, especially those big ones in a restaurant...even if it is McDonalds or Burger King.  Try thinking before you speak.
HA, so you're saying you're not even qualified for Fry Cook? This is rich. No wonder you don't have a job. You are pathetic and you deserve to starve to death in the street like the beached welfare-whale that you are.
I have applied for more jobs in 25 years than you know and have been shot down at every turn because all people see is the chair.
Well, since you clearly don't have any intelligence or skills for them to look at, what else would they be able to see? It's not that people only see the chair, it's that you have NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER.
Why am I telling you all this?  Because I will not have you or anyone else posting crap about me when you don't even KNOW me.
Then don't post on MATY, whiny little bitch. Act stupid here and you WILL get insulted. No two ways about it.
You say I said enough for you to "infer a picture" of my life.  Honey, you couldn't even begin to infer anything you know nothing about.
Hur, you don't even know what "infer" MEANS, do you? The whole point is to form a hypothesis based on limited data. You've given me more than enough to understand your position, I assure you.
So shut the hell up once and for all about my personal life and just stick to the original topic, which as far as I'm concerned is closed.
Again, make me. You don't write the rules here; you want people to quit insulting you, the only thing you can do is soup off like the stupid whiny F that you are.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010 August 26, 20:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're going to insult me, get your facts straight.  I didn't say I'm not qualified for Fry Cook.  I said I wouldn't be able to get around the stove with my chair. 
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010 August 26, 20:27:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're going to insult me, get your facts straight.  I didn't say I'm not qualified for Fry Cook.  I said I wouldn't be able to get around the stove with my chair.
That is definitely a case of being unqualified for the job. If you are not smart enough to work out how to get through, then you shouldn't be trusted with food. You'd probably think that, having run out of shoelace fries, the obvious solution is to fry your own shoelaces to get more.

ETA: As an aside, why does it always take you so long to respond? What's your typing speed, 0.4 wpm? I see in the ?action=who that you're posting, but it takes you ages to finish even short posts like that one.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2010 August 26, 20:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does it always take me so long to respond?  Because I clearly have a life unlike you and am not sitting on top of this site waiting to attack someone or be attacked.  And I was top of my class in typing, thank you very much.  Oh, and not being able to get around a stove doesn't mean "unqualified".  It means I have limitations.  Learn the difference, bitch.  I'm sure you have limitations, too and can't do every job.  Can you be President?  Can you build a car?  No?  Why?  Because you have limitations as to what you can do.  And FYI, there are tons of things I KNOW I'm qualified for that I can't get hired for, so shut the hell up about what I can and can't do.  I even had voc. rehab. turn me down for things because they say I couldn't do them, which I can.  And since my edited post didn't post for some reason, here is what you said and what I was going to say. 

"My family works just as hard as your does/did. Probably harder and we've taken care of all my medical needs without help because there never was any help for us.
Clearly you don't, since you have admitted that you HAVE NO MONEY. Either you don't work at all, or you do work but fritter it away on things you don't need instead of being rational."

I can't believe you even said this considering I already told you I don't have a job.  You're not even paying attention now.  Just spouting shit.  Don't you dare talk about my family.  YOu have no idea what we've been through since I was born in '68.  We've all worked damn hard to get to where we are.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2010 August 26, 20:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is not gameplay related. That would be hints for getting santa to show, or a formula to get better presents. IT'S A BORK, AS IN BROKEN. YOU WOULD KNOW IT WASN'T THE RIGHT FORUM IF YOU HAD BEEN BOTHERED TO READ THE OTHER THREADS IN THERE.

FFS.

Seriously, WTF do you hope to achieve by posting in this thread? We're not going to help you, because we really don't like you. We don't care about you, or your life, or your Mom so just shut up and go away.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010 August 26, 20:55:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is not gameplay related. That would be hints for getting santa to show, or a formula to get better presents. IT'S A BORK, AS IN BROKEN. YOU WOULD KNOW IT WASN'T THE RIGHT FORUM IF YOU HAD BEEN BOTHERED TO READ THE OTHER THREADS IN THERE.

FFS.

Seriously, WTF do you hope to achieve by posting in this thread? We're not going to help you, because we really don't like you. We don't care about you, or your life, or your Mom so just shut up and go away.

Ok, fine..it's not gameplay...even though EA told me it was.  But hey, you guys know more than EA right?  You're so much smarter than they are.  Yeah, sure.  And I don't like you either.  So there...I don't give a shit about any of you.  You can all fall off the planet for all I care.  But I did post my question under the right category after I found it (It isn't listed on the main page, which is why I didn't see it in the first place.  So since I did post it in the right place now, I guess you're stuck with me.  Have fun, sweetie.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: