More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:30:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The War Room
| | |-+  NPC Santa in Sims 2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NPC Santa in Sims 2  (Read 77376 times)
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
NPC Santa in Sims 2
« on: 2010 August 26, 02:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi. Can someone please tell me why when I try to get Santa to visit in Sims 2, I get a faceless man in a business suit named Santa Klaus instead of the real Santa Klaus that is supposed to show up?  He acts like the real Santa...Says "Ho, ho, ho!"  and leaves gifts, but I know he's not supposed to look like that. Does anyone know what the problem might be and how to fix it?  I'm desperate!  If anyone wants me to post the error log, I will. 
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: NPC Santa in Sims 2
« Reply #1 on: 2010 August 26, 10:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a metaphor for capitalism, clearly.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 August 26, 13:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Georgette, for your smart alec answer and lack of help.  I don't post my questions just to get insulted or get rude answers like yours.  I post because I actually need help or I wouldn't be here, believe me.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 August 26, 13:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, Georgette was clearly making a joke, which you are obviously too ZOMGSENSITIVE to appreciate.  Seriously, if that was enough to yank your chain, you should probably fuck off somewhere else right now before someone posts something that makes you cut yourself.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 August 26, 14:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you insulting me?  Seriously...I find neither of your posts necessary or remotely funny.  What does either have to do with my question?  Is this forum just to make fun of people?  If so, than it should be reported.  It was highly recommended to me by two people who have told me that there are smart people here who could help me.  But all I ever get are insults.  So sorry I bothered everyone with my silly little problem about TS2 (which this section of the forum is supposed to be about).  How about renaming the forum "We're Just Here to Insult and Make Fun of Everyone"? Bye. I'll post someplace else where people might actually be around to help.
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2010 August 26, 14:28:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you insulting me?  Seriously...I find neither of your posts necessary or remotely funny.  What does either have to do with my question?  Is this forum just to make fun of people?  If so, then it should be reported. 

HUR. Reported where? To the internet police? Watch out, I have been backtracing your e-mails.

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 August 26, 14:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you insulting me?  Seriously...I find neither of your posts necessary or remotely funny.  What does either have to do with my question?  Is this forum just to make fun of people?  If so, than it should be reported.  It was highly recommended to me by two people who have told me that there are smart people here who could help me.  But all I ever get are insults.  So sorry I bothered everyone with my silly little problem about TS2 (which this section of the forum is supposed to be about).  How about renaming the forum "We're Just Here to Insult and Make Fun of Everyone"? Bye. I'll post someplace else where people might actually be around to help.

OMG, it's onto us, everyone turn off the lights and be quiet!

FirstofMay, whoever recommended this place to you is either a great deal smarter and savvier than you are, or they were yanking your chain, which I can only assume has a fob shaped like a snowflake at the end. Read the FAQ, retard.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 August 26, 14:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could do without the name calling, asshole!  How do you like it?
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 August 26, 14:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could do without the name calling, asshole!  How do you like it?

Uh, you know you're not addressing someone who goes by Kittens4Eva, right? You're funny.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 August 26, 14:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And exactly what FAQ?  All I see is a Help button that explains about posting and such.  And I've looked at all the other threads here.  They seem very helpful, so why are you all attacking me instead of answering my original question about TS2?  
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 August 26, 15:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I for one thought Georgette's comment was very amusing.

People are attacking you because nobody here knows you from a bar of soap, yet you come in here and demand assistance. Go do that where someone cares. Firstly, this isn't TS2 Customer Complaints Department, and secondly, your problem is probably the stupidest I've ever heard of. It's not breaking your game, the sim just looks funny, so stop whining. You probably have some piece of Custom Content that is causing that, now shut up.

More F than you
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 August 26, 15:08:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And exactly what FAQ?  All I see is a Help button that explains about posting and such.  And I've looked at all the other threads here.  They seem very helpful, so why are you all attacking me instead of answering my original question about TS2?  

If you have looked at every other thread here, then you would have seen the FAQ. I am on to you. You are like a low-budget version of the Sicilian, but possibly more of an asshat. I assume you are going back to school soon and then we won't have to worry about you anymore.

ETA: THIS IS THE WOAR ROOM, YOU CAN'T FIGHT IN HERE.

Kazoona
Asinine Airhead

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 August 26, 15:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Search moar. Typing "FAQ" into the search box in the top left corner of your screen yields pretty good results - all links found there thoroughly introduce you to the atmosphere of this place. And if you really had looked at all the other threads of this sub-forum, you'd have noticed that stupid, probably CC-related glitches like yours don't belong here.

Edit: Darn, typing too slow.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 August 26, 15:19:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Search moar. Typing "FAQ" into the search box in the top left corner of your screen yields pretty good results - all links found there thoroughly introduce you to the atmosphere of this place. And if you really had looked at all the other threads of this sub-forum, you'd have noticed that stupid, probably CC-related glitches like yours don't belong here.

FYI, I DON'T HAVE any CC.  And if you had asked nicely instead of assuming, I would've told you that.  And if my type of post didn't belong here, all someone had to do is NICELY tell me where to post it or move it like someone did to another post of mine.  There was NO reason to be rude to someone, especially a newbie.
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2010 August 26, 15:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI, I DON'T HAVE any CC.  And if you had asked nicely instead of assuming, I would've told you that.  And if my type of post didn't belong here, all someone had to do is NICELY tell me where to post it or move it like someone did to another post of mine.  There was NO reason to be rude to someone, especially a newbie.

You have obviously not looked at any other threads here. Or lurked. You fail.

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 August 26, 15:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI, I DON'T HAVE any CC.  And if you had asked nicely instead of assuming, I would've told you that.  And if my type of post didn't belong here, all someone had to do is NICELY tell me where to post it or move it like someone did to another post of mine.  There was NO reason to be rude to someone, especially a newbie.

Why should we have to ask you anything, or speak to you nicely? Are you shitting golden eggs or something and feel like sharing? We don't know you, and we don't like you. And there is ALWAYS a reason to be rude. You have no clue where you are, do you? Turn tail and run, poppet.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 August 26, 15:27:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it's just polite, that's why.  I wouldn't insult someone who just came to a forum to ask a question and posted in a section that clearly looked appropriate.  And I expect to be treated with the same respect.
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2010 August 26, 15:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it's just polite, that's why.  I wouldn't insult someone who just came to a forum to ask a question and posted in a section that clearly looked appropriate.  And I expect to be treated with the same respect.

Then go somewhere with sheep. MATY doesn't work that way. You should have been prepared.

Kazoona
Asinine Airhead

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 August 26, 15:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What on earth made you choose "The War Room" over "Oops, you broke it!" ? The descriptions should have been clear enough. Get your special behind somewhere where they hold your hand while listening to you whine about your problems. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 August 26, 15:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mire, is that you again? You are such a goose.

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 August 26, 16:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I for one thought Georgette's comment was very amusing.

People are attacking you because nobody here knows you from a bar of soap, yet you come in here and demand assistance. Go do that where someone cares. Firstly, this isn't TS2 Customer Complaints Department, and secondly, your problem is probably the stupidest I've ever heard of. It's not breaking your game, the sim just looks funny, so stop whining. You probably have some piece of Custom Content that is causing that, now shut up.

First, I did NOT DEMAND help. I asked.  Second, if you would've read another of my posts in response to someone else, I said I DON'T have ANY custom content!  I don't even LIKE custom content. So get your stories straight before you insult someone.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 August 26, 16:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have looked at every other thread here, then you would have seen the FAQ. I am on to you. You are like a low-budget version of the Sicilian, but possibly more of an asshat. I assume you are going back to school soon and then we won't have to worry about you anymore.

ETA: THIS IS THE WOAR ROOM, YOU CAN'T FIGHT IN HERE.

If you were on to me, you jerk, you'd know I'm 42 years old not some teenybopper who is only trying to cause trouble.  So shut the hell up unless you KNOW what you are talking about, which clearly you don't.  And btw, there is a Home, button, HELP button, Search button, calendar button, and Logout button.  NO FAQ button, so don't blame me.  And yes, I read the HELP section.  That's how I know this forum is here for HELPING, not attacking.
FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 August 26, 16:19:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What on earth made you choose "The War Room" over "Oops, you broke it!" ? The descriptions should have been clear enough. Get your special behind somewhere where they hold your hand while listening to you whine about your problems. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Tell me where the "Ooops, you broke it" section is, and I'll gladly go to it.  I went to "The War Room" because it said it was for in-game discussions.  And like I said, I read the other threads in the War Room, and it looked like a good place to post.  I'm SORRY if I committed the ultimate sin and made a mistake.  Are you happy now, Mr/Ms. Perfect??!!!
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010 August 26, 16:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

42 years old and someone joking about a faceless businessman in your game is enough to get you THIS worked up? Seriously, grow the fuck up. I didn't insult you at all. And also 'you know this forum is here for HELPING, not attacking'? Does the phrase "MOAR FIGHT" mean nothing to you?

And stop triple posting!

FirstOfMay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010 August 26, 16:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

42 years old and someone joking about a faceless businessman in your game is enough to get you THIS worked up? Seriously, grow the fuck up. I didn't insult you at all. And also 'you know this forum is here for HELPING, not attacking'? Does the phrase "MOAR FIGHT" mean nothing to you?

And stop triple posting!

No, what gets me worked up is that I'm verbally attacked just for asking a question.  And second, I didn't triple post.  I posted a response to each person individually. I didn't post the same stuff 3 times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: