More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 09:37:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Spawnage
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Spawnage  (Read 4453 times)
CountToTen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Spawnage
« on: 2010 August 12, 13:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been using AwesomeMod for a while now, and I didn't want my town clogged up and whatnot, so I specified that 50 should re-spawn when they've all gone to a better place, or just disappeared off the face of the earth. My town is now a ghost town, and I quit, removed the AwesomeMod and made a new copy of it and set it to 0 for how many sims there is allowed to be in the town, and so far only one person has been re-spawned. How long does it take to spawn? I only have the original Sims 3 on my computer, if that helps.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Spawnage
« Reply #1 on: 2010 August 19, 15:37:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AwesomeStory does not respawn sims on its own. The only reason sims would spawn in the game is due to the EAxian job generation engine, so no sims will spawn until you cause them to spawn. The popcap is only there to control how large the population should expand from breeding. Once this cap has been met or exceeded, sims are not allowed to spawn anymore. This may result in an alteration in their romance behaviors as a result.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: