More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:46:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Coreless AwesomeMod?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Coreless AwesomeMod?  (Read 25828 times)
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
Re: Coreless AwesomeMod?
« Reply #25 on: 2010 August 15, 12:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Create another user account. Install the framework and AM in the "Documents/Electronic Arts/Mods" folder.

AM won't work for me in the My Documents place, I have to put it in the install folders like the old way.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 August 15, 12:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yaes plaze make a cureless awesumods 12woohoo so can get rid paedo

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Bottle-O-Cunt
Blathering Buffoon

More Tryhard Than You.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 August 15, 14:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Create another user account. Install the framework and AM in the "Documents/Electronic Arts/Mods" folder.

AM won't work for me in the My Documents place, I have to put it in the install folders like the old way.

Have you tried Delphy's Framework Installer?
If it doesn't work, you're either doing it wrong, or your computer sucks.
Or both.

Shouty Vole/Teh Goddess - My OTP <333
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2010 August 15, 14:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol - all my other mods work ok in there, I just couldn't get the game to understand AM was in there too.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Drowelvenmaiden
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 August 18, 14:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I asked my wife this morning if I could dump the current save games and switch to AwesomeMod which is obviously the superior one, but she responded with an unequivocal NO. So for now I will continue on my quest try to emulate AwesomeMod's awesomeness. Some day I'll be able to make the switch to AwesomeMod. Until then, thank you for your time.

Husbands and wives should not share computers!   That's just wrong on so many levels.  Get your own computer (Pro Tip- with AwesomeMod you will not need to use a disk to play the game, so you can both play at the same time.) Then you can prove to her that she is wrong. 

I totally agree. This should not happen EVER. It may spread some disease, cause bad karma... But you you both want to play at same time, you just need to wait the game load and take off the DVD game, then put it in the other pc and play the game. After it loads, you can play without the DVD.  I do it since TS2, me and my husband do not share computers  Roll Eyes
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 August 18, 14:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sharing computers cause divorces.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 August 19, 15:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sharing computers cause divorces.
I would argue that this is not specifically the case, but sharing computers exacerbates any problems existing in a matchup, and since most people pick mates that have terrible compatibility, this results in the instabilities manifesting faster.

But I wouldn't say it *CAUSES* it. The divorce was inevitable, this just accelerated the process.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Drowelvenmaiden
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 August 20, 19:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's terrible when you have only one computer at home, mostly if both of the partners like internet and games... Can you imagine you want to play your sims (or any game) and it's time to raid at WoW? Geez... I lived that once when my PC died, it really sucks - I couldn't raid that night, 'cause husband was the raid leader... Fortunatelly we could afford to buy a new PC next morning.     
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010 August 21, 02:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's terrible when you have only one computer at home, mostly if both of the partners like internet and games... Can you imagine you want to play your sims (or any game) and it's time to raid at WoW? Geez... I lived that once when my PC died, it really sucks - I couldn't raid that night, 'cause husband was the raid leader... Fortunatelly we could afford to buy a new PC next morning.     

Thank you for this fascinating window into your domestic life.  PLEASE tell me you have laundry stories to share too.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 August 21, 03:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for this fascinating window into your domestic life.  PLEASE tell me you have laundry stories to share too.

Like, my laundry room is too small for a washer and dryer, so we had to like reinforce the floor and spend a lot of money so we could like put in expensive stacking units, and they are like fucking awesome. It's really cool 'cause they are red and everyone knows red makes them wash and dry faster and anyway it sucks because I have to do my husbands laundry now since he's too damn cheap to buy another washer and dryer and too lazy to do his own laundry and can I abuse the word and any more in this paragraph? Fortunatelly he doesn't have a lot of clothes so I don't actually have to do his laundry every day.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Drowelvenmaiden
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 August 29, 13:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like, my laundry room is too small for a washer and dryer, so we had to like reinforce the floor and spend a lot of money so we could like put in expensive stacking units, and they are like fucking awesome. It's really cool 'cause they are red and everyone knows red makes them wash and dry faster and anyway it sucks because I have to do my husbands laundry now since he's too damn cheap to buy another washer and dryer and too lazy to do his own laundry and can I abuse the word and any more in this paragraph? Fortunatelly he doesn't have a lot of clothes so I don't actually have to do his laundry every day.

Well, I don't have stories about laundry room, but I have about supermarkets, do you wanna hear them? HAHAHAHA
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: