More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:23:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Slave Bots
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Slave Bots  (Read 43348 times)
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
Re: Slave Bots
« Reply #25 on: 2010 August 11, 19:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simius, I am wondering if the Slavebot will autonomously go to a junk pile to collect scraps of metal if it is out of scrap to eat to replenish its needs? Or if it needs to go raid the tinkering bench to get some scraps of metal from there to replenish its needs? And how much scrap will the Slavebot typically consume to satisfy its needs if I use the second version of the "ScrapChargeWaste" mod?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 August 12, 05:35:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simius, I am wondering if the Slavebot will autonomously go to a junk pile to collect scraps of metal if it is out of scrap to eat to replenish its needs? Or if it needs to go raid the tinkering bench to get some scraps of metal from there to replenish its needs? And how much scrap will the Slavebot typically consume to satisfy its needs if I use the second version of the "ScrapChargeWaste" mod?
I haven't touched anything regarding going to the junkyard to collect scrap or automatically raiding the tinkering bench for scrap because I haven't found any xml files to do so.  I think both of those may require an scripting mod which I currently can't do.

To satisfy its needs it will eat on average 1 piece of scrap every 4.5 hours. You can manually direct him to eat more scrap until his hunger bar is all the way filled up.  If you do that he should be able to go 15 or 20 hours before he is hungry again.  Although I haven't tested to see how long it would actually take.  (AHe might eat scrap before that since the bladder decays faster than hunger...  But if he didn't have any scrap he'd go use a toilette.)
« Last Edit: 2010 August 12, 09:17:56 by Simius » Logged
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 August 12, 06:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for your response!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 August 12, 06:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

revolesive
You picked THIS over "revoleting"? Ye gods, not only are you a tryhard, you are also UNHOLY SPAWN OF AGGIE. Presumably of Aggie and Pancake Fucker. Ew.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Bottle-O-Cunt
Blathering Buffoon

More Tryhard Than You.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 August 12, 12:55:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

revolesive
You picked THIS over "revoleting"? Ye gods, not only are you a tryhard, you are also UNHOLY SPAWN OF AGGIE. Presumably of Aggie and Pancake Fucker. Ew.

STFU Weasel. You know my tryhard genes come from you.
Do not associate me with Maplejizz.

Shouty Vole/Teh Goddess - My OTP <333
Chandria
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 August 25, 15:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you check the download availability for the http://www.mediafire.com/file/6knn3c9w9bhblc1/Simius_Slavebots.package on MediaFire please?  
I keep getting the error "No servers are available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment."  
I've been trying for over 3 hours and nothing so far.  

Edit: Still trying an hour later and still the same problem. Does anyone have a copy of the unmodified/undecrapified/updated file that I can get from them?

Edit: Well, it took 24 hours but I have the file.
« Last Edit: 2010 August 26, 12:21:27 by Chandria » Logged

"Tact? What good is tact? I've tried that on people and they still don't do what I want!"

Originally joined 9/3/2008, then got lost in the purge.
Sparks
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2010 September 26, 18:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you check the download availability for the http://www.mediafire.com/file/6knn3c9w9bhblc1/Simius_Slavebots.package on MediaFire please?  
I keep getting the error "No servers are available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment."  

Edit: Still trying an hour later and still the same problem. Does anyone have a copy of the unmodified/undecrapified/updated file that I can get from them?

Can this file be uploaded somewhere else? All the rest of them are fine and I've tried downloading for more than 24 hours and it's still giving me the same error. I even saved it to my own Mediafire folder and I get the same Unavailable error.

I Can Haz Portal 2?!
Chandria
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 September 27, 08:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can this file be uploaded somewhere else? All the rest of them are fine and I've tried downloading for more than 24 hours and it's still giving me the same error. I even saved it to my own Mediafire folder and I get the same Unavailable error.

Here's a link to my own personal 4shared account. I can't see it taking that long for anyone.

There are three files in the .zip file, you can use the one you need. http://www.4shared.com/file/Ur3v4-EO/Simius_Slavebot_Mods.html
Or just the .package file here: http://www.4shared.com/file/-yRpUB91/Simius_Slavebots.html

"Tact? What good is tact? I've tried that on people and they still don't do what I want!"

Originally joined 9/3/2008, then got lost in the purge.
Sparks
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2010 September 30, 01:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a link to my own personal 4shared account. I can't see it taking that long for anyone.

There are three files in the .zip file, you can use the one you need. http://www.4shared.com/file/Ur3v4-EO/Simius_Slavebot_Mods.html
Or just the .package file here: http://www.4shared.com/file/-yRpUB91/Simius_Slavebots.html

I was really looking forward to this but it immediately crashed my game when I entered my household.

I Can Haz Portal 2?!
AlexanderMorgan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 October 07, 23:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's up with the default simbots from Ambitions? They have to SLEEP like they're human? And EAT scrap? And SHIT scrap?Huh LOL! I mean, come on Cheesy they have to go to the bathroom, spread their cute little metal ass cheeks on the toilet and take a metal dump? Cheesy Waste buildup, omg that is so original. Imagine the Terminator taking a dump in some movie shitting rivets and screws in some toilet and clogging it up to the top? Or C-3PO being stuck in the millennium falcon's toilet for 5 hours cause he ate some bad chipotles?

And they have to TALK to someone or something (an appliance - Jesus what are they? Schizobots???) or they feel LONELY?? LMAO!
Seriously, what gives? They're robots, why do they need to do all these things? I couldn't stop laughing when i saw my first simbot go to bed and then those ZZZs came out of his head as if IT was dreaming hahaha. I mean come on, what's the point of making a robot so life like? I made it in the hopes of getting a low maintenance service bot around the household and instead i get a another mouth to feed and is more of a burden than a gain. Is there any way to make most of their needs barred like the hygiene need? I would bar the Energy, Social Interaction and Waste. They could consume scrap (even though i'm against that too, its just plain stupid) but would have to do it once a week. Now THAT would make them true slavebots. Twice the gain and none the hustle.

Does anyone else feel this way about bots or do you want them to be as human as Mr. Data?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 October 08, 01:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snipped tealdeer with far too many fucking smiley faces*

Welcome to June 2010, when Ambitions came out and this little rant was relevant.  We have since moved on and are bitching about the vampires in the upcoming L&P.  You can join us there, provided you leave the goddamn smileys behind.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: