More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 19:31:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Egypt: Morucorp/Vaughan basement - SOLVED
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Egypt: Morucorp/Vaughan basement - SOLVED  (Read 4529 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Egypt: Morucorp/Vaughan basement - SOLVED
« on: 2010 July 24, 17:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've completed this adventure with various sims including one very recently;  it's the adventure with all the floor switches and clues in stupid places - the Morucorp/Vaughan basement.  Unless I've totally cracked up, there should be 2 offices on the lowest floor; the big general office and the smaller office with the boss computer you have to hack.  I don't think there's any trick to getting into the second office; I think it's just a normal glass door.  Except, today there is only one office there and no door to the one where the boss computer is.  I went back to the last family who completed this adventure and re-visited the house to check where the office was, but it wasn't there either.  

I did the adventure pretty recently, but I think it was before I added the latest patch & awesomemod update.  I've almost no cc - just a few Eaxis Store items and nothing new.  The current game is in a custom hood (Colonisation212) and the previous hood was the base one.

So is the problem my memory and/or buggy game or has the door gone missing?  

EDIT - I don't have Ambitions.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 24, 22:53:30 by cwykes » Logged

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Egypt: Morucorp/Vaughan basement - where's the boss's door gone?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 July 24, 18:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your memory is fading.  The one with two doors is the Black Bag job.   That one you're describing is a different one.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2010 July 24, 18:23:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't remember the names; it's all to do with Morucorp one way or the other.  The easy one where you put the bribe in the box has one big computer room.  The one I'm in has 2 rooms. So how do you get into the second room in the one I describe?  It should be easy right?  except there's no door - only a wall with no light that looks like it might be where a door was.  .... maybe I'm paranoid as well as forgetful!

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 July 24, 18:27:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one you're describing is the one with all the floor switches like a telephone.  In that one, all you have to do is hack the computer.  The Black Bag job is the one with the bribe in the first room, and then the computer to hack in the second room.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 July 24, 19:57:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, well, YOU HAVE A FAT HEAD.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2010 July 24, 22:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK I suck - you have to go back to the first building again.  Embarrassed 

friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Egypt: Morucorp/Vaughan basement - SOLVED
« Reply #6 on: 2010 July 28, 17:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, the two different locals (the house by the river as opposed to the fat chicks' place) can get confusing, especially if you really don't pay attention to the names of these things (like me.)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: