More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:35:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Is this a broken save, or what? Sims keep freaking out.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is this a broken save, or what? Sims keep freaking out.  (Read 2792 times)
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
Is this a broken save, or what? Sims keep freaking out.
« on: 2010 July 24, 03:25:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I load the game, my sleeping sims tend to break. You can see three here- one is asleep but his bed reset, and two are asleep but standing and making faces. One woke up and was stuck inside the bed.

And at a birthday party, the cheering animation failed to load for the child and for some reason the game thought a nice replacement would be the protesting animation.

And one of the sims (and ONLY one) will always start to have issues when he uses a computer. He'll start using it, then reset. The computer keeps functioning (video games will keep playing). If he tries again, he resets again.

And if I use resetsim on any of these sims for any of these issues, they become completely invisible for a random amount of time.

What is going on? Sad
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Is this a broken save, or what? Sims keep freaking out.
« Reply #1 on: 2010 July 24, 04:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2010 July 24, 04:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

D:

nooooooooo
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 July 24, 06:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BFBVFS is not quite as unrecoverable as TS2, though. In TS3, exporting the affected fambly tends to discard most of their microstate, which is what tends to become corrupt, so when you reimport them, they SHOULD be okay most of the time.

In TS2, doing this just drags the crapulence with you and introduces even more because you NEVER BIN LIVE SIMS.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: