More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 00:01:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Game freezing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Game freezing  (Read 4457 times)
Invalidwtf
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Game freezing
« on: 2010 July 19, 19:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When i reached a point where one of my household sims when to school as a child for the first time, she didn't enter, and instead biked home, then at around 2:20 pm the game would freeze every time i would accelerate time forward Time stops, but certain things continue to happen like the crystal above the sims head still spins. It's not happening on other previous saves, so i can simply go back a bit in time, but i'd like to fix this because this is a hassle for me. Any help would be appreciated.
Kiirkas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Game freezing
« Reply #1 on: 2010 July 19, 20:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When i reached a point where one of my household sims when to school as a child for the first time, she didn't enter, and instead biked home, then at around 2:20 pm the game would freeze every time i would accelerate time forward Time stops, but certain things continue to happen like the crystal above the sims head still spins. It's not happening on other previous saves, so i can simply go back a bit in time, but i'd like to fix this because this is a hassle for me. Any help would be appreciated.

How, exactly, is your problem related to AwesomeMod?
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 July 19, 22:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The school in Twinbrook has routing issues.  Lots of people have already complained about this.  If you are playing Twinbrook you will need to save the school to the bin, bulldoze the lot and replace it.  If you are not playing Twinbrook search the forum for other freeze issues and try the suggestions listed there. Actually, search the forum either way because there really is no reason for you to be asking this question when it has been addressed by so many others before you. 
The thread "Ambitions, What's Borked" has a lot of stuff pertaining to this in it.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 July 20, 04:13:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting, given my Twinbrook hasn't had any such school issues.

INFP or something
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: