More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 04:58:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Beta Mod needs some testing: More Objects Found by Miner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Beta Mod needs some testing: More Objects Found by Miner  (Read 4040 times)
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
Beta Mod needs some testing: More Objects Found by Miner
« on: 2010 July 15, 22:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This mod lets the miner find a bunch more objects from the Base Game, WA, and Ambitions catalog. This includes all the rugs, a bunch of sculptures, a few objects from almost every category (if not all of them), and a single tree (the dead one).

Thing is, I don't know if there are issues. At the moment I have found one "Failure Object" which can be sold using "Sell All", but does not cause the game to crash or anything. I will try and find out which object that could be. As long as I don't come across crashes and objects do load properly, I will be satisfied (obviously I'll try to remove the failure objects, but the main goal right now is to ensure it is a safe thing to alter and that it works.)

I have found the creepy tree and a Used Car so far with no issue.

If some interested people could try it out and report back any issues, it'd be appreciated. Maybe an experienced modder could look at the code and see if there's any issues with the items I've added to be spawned.

http://fuzzylogicdishwasher.blogspot.com/2010/07/miner-can-dig-up-lots-of-new-furniture.html

Thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: