More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:36:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New Ambitions Shelf - Homage to MATY or Declaration of War?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New Ambitions Shelf - Homage to MATY or Declaration of War?  (Read 18968 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: New Ambitions Shelf - Homage to MATY or Declaration of War?
« Reply #25 on: 2010 July 16, 17:24:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what about that guy in Rivierview then, he lives underground in a bunker and I think he is insane?
I've always thought that was a hint in your direction.  Wink
Nah. People like that are a common stereotype. One I try to live up to, so as to fit in with them.

3) the sad little part at the end about flaunting one's awesomeness and not being that awesome after all.  Whistling in the dark -- good luck with that EA.
The other theory is that whoever wrote that was unsuccessful in getting it installed and is having sour grapes. Or they got yelled at by someone. It's clear they aren't REALLY paying attention, however, or else they'd have FIXED that HORRIBLE WA "wind up married to random vacation local" bug by now!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 July 16, 18:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW, Claeric, I'm enjoying your very cool picture set (Persona4Paintings_Claeric) -- genuine thanks.

I went to look this up, but was disappointed to find it was of paintings of the game Persona 4 made by Claeric.

I was expecting 4 paintings inspired by Claerics persona, of voles in various shouty poses.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 July 16, 18:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what about that guy in Rivierview then, he lives underground in a bunker and I think he is insane?
I've always thought that was a hint in your direction.  Wink

I can assure you that there cannot be any reference because in two of my games AM StoryMode made that guy gay and in one of them he is now the happy father (or rather mother, thanks to twallan) of 5 teenage boys (twins and triplets). He seems to love every single one of them. So, no, defintely no reference.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 July 16, 23:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW, Claeric, I'm enjoying your very cool picture set (Persona4Paintings_Claeric) -- genuine thanks.

I went to look this up, but was disappointed to find it was of paintings of the game Persona 4 made by Claeric.

I was expecting 4 paintings inspired by Claerics persona, of voles in various shouty poses.

I would totally download a Shouty Vole painting inspired by Andy Warhol's famous Marilyn Monroe.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2010 July 16, 23:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would totally download a Shouty Vole painting inspired by Andy Warhol's famous Marilyn Monroe.

I'm on it.
sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 July 21, 20:53:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look. How's this.

If the next expansion contains an item whose description implies it adamantly claims everyone cares so hard about it that they put it in their games, we'll know they say this topic.

Or better yet, maybe the long-awaited pets expansion will happen to include a "shouty" vole!

Long awaited? Not by me. But if we must, as long as I can have my sims run the shouty voles over and the cats hunt them by night...well, all will be right in Riverview in my book.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: