More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 17:52:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Queue dropping while at work (Fixed)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Queue dropping while at work (Fixed)  (Read 2824 times)
Blech
Garrulous Gimp

Moar Stanky Than You

View Profile
Queue dropping while at work (Fixed)
« on: 2010 August 23, 14:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm playing the Twinbrooks neighborhood for the first time with no CC, except for awesomemod. My sim had just reached level 4 in the Journalism career track when the issue started. Basically, she goes to work, walks into the rabbit hole, and then the action will drop from the queue. I can keep re-selecting the building and choose "work", but it just keeps dropping, and the sim just stands inside the rabbit hole, idle, until I use "go here" to put her on the sidewalk. This problem only occurs with the office building, all other rabbit holes are working properly. I've reached the end of the internets (page 5 or 6 of several Google searches) trying to find a mention of someone else experiencing this, with no luck, and I'm hoping someone here either knows what's causing it or can point me in the right direction for figuring it out. In my experience, stuff like this is usually caused by bad CC, but I don't have any.

Relevant Info (?): I have both EP's and the SP and only awesomemod for CC. I've been away from the Sims for a while, and I'm a little rusty on how to go about reporting bugs and errors properly, so if more info is needed, please let me know.
« Last Edit: 2010 August 23, 20:54:30 by smellyarmando » Logged

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Evil is profitable only when everyone is not evil.
Moar words of wisdom from our wise and bearded Fearless Leader.
Keyan
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Queue dropping while at work
« Reply #1 on: 2010 August 23, 17:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One idea you could try is  testing the rabbithole with a random sim you bumped to level 4 in journalism, to see if it is sim specific. If it still doesn't work try replacing the rabbithole. Then if both those fail create a new neighborhood in Twinbrook, create a sim and bump it up to level four in journalism, if this works it means your save was damaged. If it is still broken then it might be your installation.
Blech
Garrulous Gimp

Moar Stanky Than You

View Profile
Re: Queue dropping while at work
« Reply #2 on: 2010 August 23, 20:54:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the tip, I went and ahead and made a tester sim to do just that, and this sim was able to enter the building and finish a full day of work without dropping the action. When I went back to the original sim she was also able to use the office building with no problems, so my guess is that  just switching families will fix this issue. Seems like a wierd fix for a wierd bug, but hey, whatever works. Thanks again for the tip.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Evil is profitable only when everyone is not evil.
Moar words of wisdom from our wise and bearded Fearless Leader.
Keyan
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Queue dropping while at work (Fixed)
« Reply #3 on: 2010 August 23, 21:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No problem, glad it worked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: