More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:50:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152058 times)
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #3300 on: 2014 August 29, 05:04:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused. Captain Marie has a complete Fix file for decraped EA store. Here is another complete fix.... Which fix we can (must) use? Is there any difference between them?

The words are the soul image
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: 2014 August 29, 19:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused. Captain Marie has a complete Fix file for decraped EA store. Here is another complete fix.... Which fix we can (must) use? Is there any difference between them?

Mine and kammy's probably fix the same things, and will conflict.  If you're already using mine, keep it.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: 2014 August 29, 20:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine and kammy's probably fix the same things, and will conflict.  If you're already using mine, keep it.

Ditto plus kammy's last fix would cause the game to be eternally "in processing", "in loading" or "in saving" unless you manually terminate TS3's process so I'd rather stick with Capitaine Marie's version instead.
columbia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: 2014 September 01, 04:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...that the item might be protected (as in a Store item)...

This wasn't enough to tip you off as to what the problem might be? You've failed to mention a vital step in this process. PEBKAC

Well....you lovely little piece of generosity and helpfulness.... the reason I asked was because this hasn't been the case until lately! I see packages offered on this site and would like to know how they are being extracted if the files are protected because, if they are protected on my end, they'll be protected for everyone. Additionally, as I said, single packs aren't returning this message, only packs with multiple items. So....considering that my IQ is probably greater than yours and there is NOT a problem with me, as you so kindly accused...it is a fair question and deserves better, even from the likes of you.

So, other than those with nothing to offer but examples of their own "puff"iness, anyone else who has been extracting files using Delphy's installer, are you having the same trouble? I've also posted over at Delphy but many modders aren't supporting their programs any more.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: 2014 September 01, 11:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

.....considering that my IQ is probably greater than yours ...

Oh oh oh, who's being puffy? You can't even use an ellipses correctly. STFU

Surely the step you are missing is to DeCRAPify the Sims3Pack before extracting the files as packages with Multi Installer? The CRAP is the protection...

You can STFU as well, this is technically wrong; if you're only looking to extract.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: 2014 September 01, 14:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know which part I like better, the self-righteous tard exploding into bitterness because it got rightfully sporked, or the Betatard sanctimoniously "helping" and falling flat on her face and flailing in a puddle of wrongness.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
columbia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: 2014 September 04, 08:49:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rightfully sporked? At which point did any of you do anything other than attempt to make yourselves feel better by trying to convince yourselves that you're better than the rest of us with the childish insults? I stand up to you and I'm bitter - you spout off "STFU" and you're ... what?  Pufferfish.... too busy filling up with nastiness in an attempt to appear more threatening than you are. Tsk, tsk, tsk.  As for my dots - I like them and am not intending them as anything other than separation. My choice. Much better than you and your silly acronyms - too scared to type it out?

And thanks to anyone who attempts to help others here - there's a couple of PFs on here that can't read, I guess. After all, the title of this forum is "Post reply ( Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here )"
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: 2014 September 04, 14:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Genuine Kermit flail is always amusing. It's lack of understanding in the areas of grammar, punctuation, and MATY are quite amusing.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: 2014 September 05, 12:33:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apostrophe Cat is looking at you severely right now, Starler.  Angry

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Brad Riha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: 2014 September 06, 18:23:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please re-upload the serenity retreat venue?  The link in the downloads thread is no longer valid.
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: 2014 September 06, 22:55:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please give me a working link to store fix 14. The one on here is not working. Thanks
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: 2014 September 07, 11:49:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please give me a working link to store fix 14. The one on here is not working. Thanks

Here ya go:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.msg605427.html#msg605427
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3312 on: 2014 December 05, 18:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for the Old Town Set - does anyone know where I might find it please? Since it's Christmas? The link posted in this thread is invalid.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: 2014 December 06, 08:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These days, the best place to find this stuff, now that it's been out for a long time, is on the high seas.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3314 on: 2014 December 06, 16:32:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah - I think that set sank Smiley

But it was part of a compilation that was linked to from here.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: 2014 December 07, 12:49:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuck off, Titlights. No one gives any more of a shit about you at Christmas than they do the rest of the year.

Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3316 on: 2014 December 07, 15:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case anyone else is looking for it, it's actually called New Orleans Set, and I already had it. Go figure. It's on G4TW if anyone needs it.

Nice to know you're still around, Bitchbot.

Yeah - I think that set sank Smiley

But it was part of a compilation that was linked to from here.

pepsihamster
Asinine Airhead

Jummy, mhmm!

View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: 2015 February 05, 15:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this package the mansard roof pieces, the tower and (I think, I'll double check and update) the deco curved stairs are not catalogued under object type, but in outdoors/lawn ornaments. Also the spider webs, chandelier chain and shutters should now stay after move/eviction.

The only little issue I found is that when first loading the game the objects were visible even when playing a lower floor, blocking the view, but it seems that just removing them and replacing them fixes this, so let's say this is kind of "testers wanted", please report if you have any trouble. In any case I'd recommend deleting the compositorCache file.

DOWNLOAD

The link for this package is empty. Does anyone have a this package, where the roof pieces are showing in neighbourhood view, or can provide a working link to it? Thanks.
Chriss-me
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: 2015 December 06, 18:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, does someone have all the Store Hair and maybe Clothes bundled together?
I don't want to install all those Objekts from the packs just to get the Hair thats included, I don't really like the objects and don't want to stuff the game with objects I won't use just to get the Hair...
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: 2015 December 07, 06:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, does someone have all the Store Hair and maybe Clothes bundled together?
I don't want to install all those Objekts from the packs just to get the Hair thats included, I don't really like the objects and don't want to stuff the game with objects I won't use just to get the Hair...

CC Magic may be able to help you weed out what you don't want.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: 2016 January 18, 20:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody know what is missing from rachelstoolbox's most recent torrent on the Pirate Bay?
I have found a few lists of store sets but can't seem to find an up-to-date list of the items themselves to compare the torrent to. I've noticed that the SwiftGro Gardening Station is missing. This unfortunately makes me worry that the store fixes provided by the torrent is also out of date. If anybody has done the research of what needs to be added to make the torrent complete, or if somebody can link me to a list of all the store items so I can do the research myself, I would be very grateful.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: 2016 June 02, 02:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I lost many of my old Sims Pack files, came here to re download and noticed many broken download links. So I started collecting from the Store using free points I have accumulated. Here is the links to my items I have managed to get. It will be updated from time to time so if you don't see an item you need, then maybe it will be there later. I am hoping to get ALL the store items for sale, and will post any updates at a later time.

http://www.4shared.com/folder/1XmTX8zR/Compilations.html
http://www.4shared.com/folder/ZafdRE_j/EP_Pre_Order_Sets.html
http://www.4shared.com/folder/eOD_0GoS/Various.html
http://www.4shared.com/folder/SJYZnQBc/Venues.html
http://www.4shared.com/folder/npg_lF-r/Worlds.html

I will move this post to the downloads thread. I got pinged by 4shared for sims3 stuff, so make sure YOU have a backup this time. Or at least disguise filenames, although I don't know if that really helps. I use Mega now, as it's encrypted.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: 2016 July 07, 21:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot thank you enough for this Witch!  After playing Sims 4 for more than a year, I decided that I hated playing it.  So I reinstalled all of my Sims 3 games.  I had discarded all of my Pudding Factory downloads, though, so it has been a pain in the butt to try to get them all back. Many are no longer available at all. 
Something else too, that may help others in my situation.  I downloaded all of KT's Fixes and after hours and hours of trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, I discovered that the cc.merged file was outdated.  I got a new one from Nona Sims.  I installed it - figured if that didn't work, I was out of ideas of what the problem could be.  I really did not have any hope left at all.  I loaded up my game and MUCH TO MY SURPRISE - IT WORKED!  I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear me yelling YES! YES! YES! at 2:00 in the morning!
Once again, thank you.  Morrighan (the other Witch, lol - I've had a lot of requests for online Wicca classes recently - I'm thinking about doing it.)
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: 2016 July 11, 14:30:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The most important thing to remember about Wicca is that everything is offensive to Wiccans, except rape mods.

Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3324 on: 2017 December 06, 13:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have Levini's fix for the Century Manor please? The old Dropbox links are dead.

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: