More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:59:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2151982 times)
jamielovesmaty
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #3250 on: 2014 April 25, 20:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So then just extract it to Package. Check with CUSTARD to figure out which file is which. Take the lot file and toss it into the Library, then take the rest of the stuff (you can merge the shit or not.Merging recommended.) and toss into Mods>Packages. The launcher is a fucked up nightmare and I do not have any idea why people still attempt to even try to use that shit.

ETA: Just for those who can't install it
Here is Villa Paraíso converted to Package. (Launcher Independence FTW)
Lot file goes in Library, Objects go into Mods>Packages. There is no PC, so you can quit your whining now.

Can you repost this link please?
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: 2014 April 26, 04:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here.

Yanno, you could have just grabbed Multipack and DIY'ed Just Saying. But since I am feeling slightly nice, just ever so slightly... whatever. I doubt you are reading this anyhow :p

I am a beacon of sin.
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: 2014 May 01, 16:59:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New store set is out, The Now & Then Century Manor. Currently 1700 points.
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: 2014 May 01, 17:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:72479&section=UpSell Here's the link of the new set and is now available on the Store.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: 2014 May 02, 12:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like how instead of giving us a curved staircase, they give us a deco item to make FAEK curved staircases.  Way to focus on quality there, EA.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: 2014 May 02, 19:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also love how instead of giving us a complete build set, they give us teeny pieces of a build set here and there. I also love how the stairs are full of fail too Smiley

EDIT: I do Have the Then and Now Manor in .Package format for those who can't get it to work in the launcher, hate the launcher or whatever. It's not decrapified. I have two versions available. One untouched and regular and one With some pricing fixes applied  

Original Link

Modified Link

The modified version contains the following fixes.
  • Mansard roof pieces now Stay after eviction as they are Build elements, not furniture.
  • Chandelier and Chain will Stay post eviction as I doubt anyone will take a huge ass chandelier and chain with them when they move out. Also raised price on chandelier from 95 to 300 simoleans. Chain went from 70 to 40 simoleans
  • Grandfather Clock is now Priced at 2300 simoleans rather than 875 simoleans
  • Both Haunted Mansion paintings are at 2500 simoleans rather than 2450/2475
  • Lace Curtains are now 300 simoleans
  • Curved Staircase pieces (sides and the mod stairs) are now 250 simoleans and decor pieces are no longer in Decor-Misc but in Decor-Sculptures. Also made stay post eviction
  • All fences had prices increased or reduced as appropriate. Most were doubled with the exception of the Dead plant fence, which was set to free and the New Orleans fence which was quadrupled to 200 simoleans.
  • Spiderwebs are now free and stay post eviction. Also removed from Decor-Misc
  • All broken versions of items are now free. You don't pay for Broken items and sorry, but you don't get anything out of selling it.
  • New Orleans Ceiling fan is now 100 simoleans and the New Orleans Gate is now 250 simoleans
« Last Edit: 2014 August 24, 15:52:12 by Levini » Logged

I am a beacon of sin.
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: 2014 May 15, 14:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How nice is it that the mansard roof pieces are not visible in neighborhood/map view... makes for some lovely absurd looking buildings...  Roll Eyes
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: 2014 May 15, 15:02:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aaaand the windowed pieces are not real windows (unlike Sims 2 M&G mansards, if I remember well)
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: 2014 May 15, 21:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I noticed that Alex and it pisses me off.

I am a beacon of sin.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: 2014 May 16, 12:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe some enterprising soul -- probably not my dead AIDE, but someone else -- will create a fix so they'll show up in neighborhood view.

* Jezzer  mourns dead AIDE.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: 2014 May 17, 11:32:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, here it is!  Wink

I had a look at Goggalor's Mansard roofs (here) and checked the OBJD in S3PE, seems that categorizing them as large objects does the trick, they are now visible in neighborhood view.

In this package the mansard roof pieces, the tower and (I think, I'll double check and update) the deco curved stairs are not catalogued under object type, but in outdoors/lawn ornaments. Also the spider webs, chandelier chain and shutters should now stay after move/eviction.

The only little issue I found is that when first loading the game the objects were visible even when playing a lower floor, blocking the view, but it seems that just removing them and replacing them fixes this, so let's say this is kind of "testers wanted", please report if you have any trouble. In any case I'd recommend deleting the compositorCache file.

DOWNLOAD

Smiley
« Last Edit: 2014 May 17, 11:58:27 by alexpilgrim » Logged
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: 2014 May 17, 11:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Baa! Thanks Alex!

As far as testing, I didn't see any issues myself, and to be honest I don't think having to replace them is an issue ( an inconvenience that's worth it, yes.).

I am a beacon of sin.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: 2014 May 17, 13:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fear that this problem will persist, namely that these roof decorations will not fade when going down a floor. Replacing them in Buy Mode will only fix it for the current session. I think it's the same with the fake skyscraper roofs that came with Roaring Heights. They are visible from map view but don't fade when you zoom into the lot in Live or Buy/Build Mode.
Someone at simlogical is working at solving the same problem: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=gcrhmrh2h6cuqqtfjo0mlloo12&topic=3096.0
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: 2014 May 17, 13:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fear that this problem will persist, namely that these roof decorations will not fade when going down a floor. Replacing them in Buy Mode will only fix it for the current session. I think it's the same with the fake skyscraper roofs that came with Roaring Heights. They are visible from map view but don't fade when you zoom into the lot in Live or Buy/Build Mode.
Someone at simlogical is working at solving the same problem: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=gcrhmrh2h6cuqqtfjo0mlloo12&topic=3096.0

Thank for the info! I'll check Simlogical's thread see if I can figure it out, I'm not much of a modder, I'm afraid... As far as I can see in my game it's kind of random, sometimes they don't fade out when I zoom but sometimes they do... hmmm...  Huh

That said I noticed that the spire and dormer from the Grim mansion/graveyard lot has the same problem, off to fix it!  Smiley
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: 2014 May 19, 05:31:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Modified the roof pieces in the Mother Russia set, and the dormer and spire in the Grim's Ghasty Manor (orwhateveritscalled) set. Now visible in neighborhood view, and not catalogued under buy>deco, only in outdoors>roof decor or lawn ornaments.

Both sets are complete and include the clothing.

MOTHER RUSSIA

GRIM'S MANOR

Smiley

About the objects not fading out in zoom when playing on a lower floor... if I figure how to fix it I'll update, as for now I found that just double-clicking on them with the hand tool in build/buy mode works, a bit of a drag, buy anyway...
 Tongue
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: 2014 May 25, 13:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And a last one... the Art Studio set with the widows enabled in build mode:

Set complete including the clothing, windows are not CAStable.

DOWNLOAD
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: 2014 June 06, 00:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New store set is out now, World of Wonder Carousel Collection, for 1900 points.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: 2014 June 09, 02:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can also download many of the venues from here.  I tried downloading The Worlds Wonder from here at MATY and not all the content showed when playing the game.

Tried this and everything is showing. http://freesims-3.tumblr.com/

Metrouthe
Asinine Airhead

Wut is this bunny? FREEZER BUNNY. I want moar!

View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: 2014 June 23, 12:01:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For anyone who bought compilations from TS3 Store, could you please download subsets (e.g. Street Couture from March 2011 Compilation) from compilations and upload them onto a file sharing site?
Someone wants them so much.
« Last Edit: 2014 June 23, 12:07:27 by Metrouthe » Logged
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: 2014 June 23, 20:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For anyone who bought compilations from TS3 Store, could you please download subsets (e.g. Street Couture from March 2011 Compilation) from compilations and upload them onto a file sharing site?
Someone wants them so much.

If only there were a way to find out if someone had already done this. I wonder what method one might use for discovering if it had already been done?

Note: This is a one off, because I'm sick, and my medication has left feeling remarkably generous. In the future, learn to internet.

ETA: Oh, good lord. If that avatard had loaded before I started typing, I'd have ignored this outright.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
youarehome
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3270 on: 2014 June 25, 07:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for an update to fix Milkin' It Dairy Corral.
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: 2014 June 27, 00:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking for all the Bohemian Garden items.  I got the file from the other store thread, but the links for it here are dead.  Could someone please post the plants?  Thanks

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
Frowner
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: 2014 June 27, 18:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking for all the Bohemian Garden items.  I got the file from the other store thread, but the links for it here are dead.  Could someone please post the plants?  Thanks

I got the whole set (with plants) from G4TW and it works perfectly in my game. http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2014/april.html#bohemian_garden
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: 2014 July 03, 16:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brunch at the Old Mill set is out now. http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72837&categoryId=11488&section=UpSell
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: 2014 July 03, 21:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tea and jam making premium content aren't working properly. Hope someone uploads a fix Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: