More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:30:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2151990 times)
Metrouthe
Asinine Airhead

Wut is this bunny? FREEZER BUNNY. I want moar!

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #3150 on: 2013 December 03, 06:47:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have untouched Sims3Packs of these sets?:

- CuriousBathSet (Through The Spyglass Bathroom Set)
- EDGYFutureShockNSOSET (The Final Frontier Set)

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 2013 December 04, 11:53:43 by Metrouthe » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: 2013 December 04, 16:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks in advance.

There are links on the site.  Learn how to search.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: 2013 December 06, 00:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish the store would sell alots.  I would like those alots.

I want one too. I like purple Alots.

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: 2013 December 06, 01:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After alots, the store needs to sell Round Tuits.  I've always said I'll get a Round Tuit.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: 2013 December 12, 18:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roaring Heights is out now. The standard bundle is $20 and includes the world and 100 simpoints, while the gold bundle is $35 and includes the world, 1900 simpoints, and the boardwalk attire set.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: 2013 December 13, 15:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Levini, for uploading the new world.  However, can you, or someone who can download from Mega, please upload it to mediafire or box.com?  I tried for an hour to get that file and I can't get it completed.
absolutus
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: 2013 December 13, 15:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Levini, for uploading the new world.  However, can you, or someone who can download from Mega, please upload it to mediafire or box.com?  I tried for an hour to get that file and I can't get it completed.

try download with firefox , was download with chrome and was stuck on 37%  Shocked
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: 2013 December 13, 18:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I managed to download it with IE *shivers*
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: 2013 December 13, 21:50:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mega said Firefox currently has a bug which interferes with Mega downloads. If offered me an addon to try, which did not work. I downloaded in Chrome and that worked very quickly.

The addon prefixed the link with "chrome" and some other bits, so maybe the combo of the Firefox addon and then using Chrome was the magic key. I do have a Mega login, so maybe that's why I was offered the addon.

Mega 2.0.72 is the one that was updated.
« Last Edit: 2013 December 13, 22:00:24 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: 2013 December 14, 15:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, damn. I am sorry for not checking back earlier. I personally use Opera, so I didn't know other browsers had issues with MEGA.Also, thanks for uploading the items again.

I am a beacon of sin.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: 2013 December 15, 06:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, damn. I am sorry for not checking back earlier. I personally use Opera, so I didn't know other browsers had issues with MEGA.

Other browsers don't have issues, I've been using Mega since it opened. (Proud Kiwi!) The message I got from Mega said that the current Firefox had a bug. I had no problems downloading with Chrome.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Zed Pee Em
Asinine Airhead

Zed Pee Em..What? He's Canadian. I'm sorry.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3161 on: 2013 December 17, 23:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been trying to get The Boardwalk SET to work but there is no actual lot for it showing in my game. Is there supposed to be? I was under the impression there was a lot for it. I un/reinstalled it a few times and it still hasn't shown up in my game. There was a store patch before I installed The Boardwalk SET that updated whatever it updated. I am not having this issue with any other lots so it made me think that The Boardwalk SET doesn't have a lot.

Oh Canada, the pipes, the pipes are calling...
Skoria_bay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: 2013 December 18, 11:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to go to Edit Town and add a small wall or something on the lot and then bulldoze the whole lot. You can then place the venue. The lot is on the beach and is 64x64. I think it's currently set as a park.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: 2013 December 18, 13:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been trying to get The Boardwalk SET to work but there is no actual lot for it showing in my game. Is there supposed to be? I was under the impression there was a lot for it. I un/reinstalled it a few times and it still hasn't shown up in my game. There was a store patch before I installed The Boardwalk SET that updated whatever it updated. I am not having this issue with any other lots so it made me think that The Boardwalk SET doesn't have a lot.
Which download did you use? I know for a fact that the Baordwalk Venue download that I supplied has everything set up on an actual lot that you then manually place in your world.
Zed Pee Em
Asinine Airhead

Zed Pee Em..What? He's Canadian. I'm sorry.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3164 on: 2013 December 19, 15:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I ended up just extracting the lot itself from the sims3pack and putting it in my library and that seemed to work. Originally I used the lot from someone on tumblr, never doing that again since it didn't work. Then I went all the way to buying the damn thing just to see if it would work that way, but it still didn't work.

Oh Canada, the pipes, the pipes are calling...
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: 2013 December 20, 21:02:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I searched for this set but is it possible for someone to upload this one again?

Everyday Kids Collection
Metrouthe
Asinine Airhead

Wut is this bunny? FREEZER BUNNY. I want moar!

View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: 2013 December 25, 16:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks in advance.

There are links on the site.  Learn how to search.

I did look for them, Jezzer, but none of them exist on the site.
I decided to narrow down to only one set.
Does anyone know the working links of The Final Frontier Set that remain untouched?

Here's the pic

Also, I'd like Everyday Kids Collection as a full set too, kammy, not individual items.

« Last Edit: 2013 December 25, 17:04:21 by Metrouthe » Logged
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: 2013 December 26, 22:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He said search because you will find this if you did. Here  It should have everything you were looking for there is another but I don't have that link sorry.
« Last Edit: 2013 December 26, 22:49:03 by Tia » Logged
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: 2014 January 02, 19:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A new store set, Homecoming is out today. It is currently on sale for 1700 simpoints.
Veryn_star
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: 2014 January 03, 08:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone received an error when trying to install a new neighborhood? I've been trying to install Roaring Heights, which I downloaded from links posted here, and it keeps telling me that my content patches are not up to date. I've checked and have the latest patches for both the game and store content. I also removed my Mods folder and deleted the caches from the main folder before I even tried to install. I am at a loss at what could be the problem as I was able to get Sunlit Tides to install properly.
Ariesit
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: 2014 January 03, 13:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong. After I decrap and install a venue from the downloads page, it installs correctly. But when I place it in the game, all of the store content is replaced with base game objects. However, the store objects show up in the game catalog. How do I fix this so that the store objects are automatically on with the venue?
Ariesit
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: 2014 January 03, 15:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone received an error when trying to install a new neighborhood? I've been trying to install Roaring Heights, which I downloaded from links posted here, and it keeps telling me that my content patches are not up to date. I've checked and have the latest patches for both the game and store content. I also removed my Mods folder and deleted the caches from the main folder before I even tried to install. I am at a loss at what could be the problem as I was able to get Sunlit Tides to install properly.

Did you decrap it using the sims 3 compressorizer (or a program like it) first? If not, that's probably the problem.
Lissy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: 2014 January 03, 18:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sita, it's part of the I heart the Fifties set, but I don't think it's available separately. This is the only link I found:

https://app.box.com/shared/aajzq0bdjd

Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: 2014 January 03, 23:37:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong. After I decrap and install a venue from the downloads page, it installs correctly. But when I place it in the game, all of the store content is replaced with base game objects. However, the store objects show up in the game catalog. How do I fix this so that the store objects are automatically on with the venue?

Lots are finicky. IIRC, opening up the library folder and decrapifying the actual lot package file did the trick for me. Also, this is stating the obvious, but decrapifying is an all-or-nothing process, so ALL your store content must be decrapified or it won't show on the lot.

I sing along with elevator music.
MalcolmRoger
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: 2014 January 04, 09:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lots are finicky. IIRC, opening up the library folder and decrapifying the actual lot package file did the trick for me. Also, this is stating the obvious, but decrapifying is an all-or-nothing process, so ALL your store content must be decrapified or it won't show on the lot.

I have a similar problem with both lots and sims downloaded from The Exchange. I have tried 10+ different sims themed for Roaring Heights and all of them, beside one that appeared as expected, appeared with basic hair and beige dress in the in-game CAS. Then I tried 4-5 Roaring Heights themed lots and the majority of the object had been replaced by base objects. I spent about 2 days reading, re-installing and moving stuff around but in the end I always get the same result. I'm guessing that decrapified content doesn't play too well withThe Exchange item.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: