More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:27:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2151989 times)
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #3125 on: 2013 October 16, 05:19:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate posting here more than you know, but I've spent the entire day searching the internet for a download I saw quite a while back.  It was 1/2 of a spiral staircase, used in a foundation to go down to the basement.  At the time I thought "what a great idea".  Why oh why did I not download that?  Does anyone else remember seeing that and if so, where?

Are you referring to Inge and Gosik's Half-landing stairs for cottages? You can find that at Inge's site, Simlogical, http://drealm.info/simlogical/sl/Sims3/StairScript/GosikIngeCottagehalflandingstairsscripted.htm. You'll have to read the information at the link given to determine if it can be used as you are hoping.

No, I have the half-landing stairs.  What I saw was a section of a spiral stair that was made to put between the first floor and the basement in a home with a foundation.  God, I knew I was going to want that!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: 2013 October 16, 14:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate posting here more than you know, but I've spent the entire day searching the internet for a download I saw quite a while back.  It was 1/2 of a spiral staircase, used in a foundation to go down to the basement.  At the time I thought "what a great idea".  Why oh why did I not download that?  Does anyone else remember seeing that and if so, where?

Are you referring to Inge and Gosik's Half-landing stairs for cottages? You can find that at Inge's site, Simlogical, http://drealm.info/simlogical/sl/Sims3/StairScript/GosikIngeCottagehalflandingstairsscripted.htm. You'll have to read the information at the link given to determine if it can be used as you are hoping.

No, I have the half-landing stairs.  What I saw was a section of a spiral stair that was made to put between the first floor and the basement in a home with a foundation.  God, I knew I was going to want that!

This isn't the WCIF thread.  The WCIF thread is marked with a helpful "WCIF."
« Last Edit: 2013 October 16, 20:16:53 by jezzer » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kattenijin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: 2013 October 29, 03:44:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am trying to install the Quantum Power Pack from the DOWNLOADS thread, but the launcher keeps giving me a message about it being unsuccessful. Am I supposed to use the launcher to install the files? Or am I supposed to simply put them in the Downloads folder?

If you actually read the TFM of "RTFM" fame, you'd know what to do.
siren
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: 2013 October 29, 11:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am trying to install the Quantum Power Pack from the DOWNLOADS thread, but the launcher keeps giving me a message about it being unsuccessful. Am I supposed to use the launcher to install the files? Or am I supposed to simply put them in the Downloads folder?

If you actually read the TFM of "RTFM" fame, you'd know what to do.

Nevermind. I figured it out on my own. Thanks anyway.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: 2013 November 08, 00:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are suppose to be oranges with the Grampa's Grove where would they be all I see is apple trees.
Ange
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: 2013 November 08, 05:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are suppose to be oranges with the Grampa's Grove where would they be all I see is apple trees.
In BuyDebug !  It seems that we have to install the new arvastable ourselves.
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: 2013 November 08, 10:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should be able to purchase them from the supermarket.
Tamir
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: 2013 November 20, 14:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a new Make Me An Offer "feature" with exclusive items in it.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: 2013 November 20, 21:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is the hat 9MB, and why did I get a Vube? downloader offering to download for me?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: 2013 November 20, 21:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of the single store hairs are 5-10MB each.
Lissy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3135 on: 2013 November 21, 08:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is the hat 9MB, and why did I get a Vube? downloader offering to download for me?
I don't know about the downloader, I tried downloading it myself from another account and didn't get that. Must be one of the Mysteries of Mediafire.
The hat file is 10,664 KB, and all I added to the zip was a very small jpg. Apparently 7z can't compress it any further. No idea why the Store makes their hairs so huge. It's not like they have incredible detail or anything.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: 2013 November 21, 15:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know about the downloader, I tried downloading it myself from another account and didn't get that. Must be one of the Mysteries of Mediafire.
The hat file is 10,664 KB, and all I added to the zip was a very small jpg. Apparently 7z can't compress it any further. No idea why the Store makes their hairs so huge. It's not like they have incredible detail or anything.

If there's an elder version included that could be why, they include a whole other copy of each hair so that the elder version gets a proper grey hair thumbnail. Ya know, instead of just enabling the YA/A hair for elder.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: 2013 November 21, 22:16:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New set in the store, Mother Russia. It's currently on sale for 1600 points.
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: 2013 November 22, 16:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like they've fixed some of the problems with exclusives not showing up in Make Me An Offer. For anyone who owns most of the store and wants to give it a shot, if it's just showing you an elder version of the Straw Boater hat, apparently buying that offer will allow exclusives to show up after that.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: 2013 November 22, 22:15:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The link for medifire on jaldeer Mother Russia Set in the sharing post is set to private so it doesn't work.
charmedjosh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: 2013 November 24, 08:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.4shared.com/file/-awWeOwd/Mother_Russia_1.html?
Mother Russia Lot by SimGuruCopeland
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: 2013 November 26, 03:03:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a new town coming out on the 12th of Dec.  Roaring Heights.  http://store.thesims3.com/roaringheights?utm_source=Forums&utm_medium=Thread&utm_campaign=Roaring+Heights+Pre-Launch&utm_content=TS3+Store

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: 2013 November 26, 22:49:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wanted to say thanks to Lissy & mistyk for getting those "exclusives".  I've been trying that stupid Make-Me-An-Offer thing since last Thursday.  I only got one bonus & it was that Cool Chap Cap that Lissy shared.  I got the impression you were at least suppose to get at 1 exclusive offered once every 5 offers.  That certainly wasn't the case for me.
« Last Edit: 2013 December 01, 21:17:44 by Andistyr » Logged
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: 2013 November 29, 21:49:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has it ever been determined,outside of the worlds, how many sets have been put out so far? I googled liked crazy the other night for the answer,came up with nothing.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: 2013 November 30, 14:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's really hard to determine.  EA has bundled the sets into multiple packages and releases in an obvious attempt to confuse people into paying for the same content twice.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: 2013 November 30, 23:10:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alot of sets have come out in various ways.  Individually or in compilations.  Like Jeezer said, they've released some twice in a compilation of various store themes, trying to get people to buy it again.  But, 4 years of Store Stuff, is alot.  Not to mention, they're not done yet.  I hope they will be by next summer.

I am extremely disappointed in you, Jaldeer.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co.nz/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: 2013 December 01, 13:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish the store would sell alots.  I would like those alots.

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: 2013 December 01, 14:14:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone can tell me what kind of mods can conflict with Granpa's Grove?
Without any mods installed but KT fix + grandpa's fix by notouching installed, the orange tree founded in buydebug is working. Installing my other different mod, the orange tree don't work.
Before installing grandpa's grove I haven't any problem. If without mod orange tree is working, I think my ccmerged is good.

So, can anyone help me?

The words are the soul image
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: 2013 December 01, 17:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you have either an outdated gardening mod that specially affects the Store plants, or an outdated copy of the ccmerged in your Mods folder somewhere.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: 2013 December 01, 18:54:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you have either an outdated gardening mod that specially affects the Store plants, or an outdated copy of the ccmerged in your Mods folder somewhere.

Thanks, I found the mod. Is near_instant_skill (that contain gardening skill) and store_near_instant_skill from MTS, but both are updated. It is strange, because before installing Grandpa's Grove mods was working fine with all others store content even with premium content.
(I tried mod by mod, launching the game almost 25 times). I eliminate this mod and everything work fine now.

The words are the soul image
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: