More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:54:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152059 times)
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2950 on: 2013 March 24, 02:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Live, Laugh, Love set uploaded by Chinchillagrl is already decrapped.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: 2013 March 24, 12:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello to all and a beautiful morning to all ), Im new Here to this site and thread, and i never had an issue with not a thing that goes with, installing custom content and mod folders, ive done great! but now i finally ran into some issues that has my at my wits end, i CANNOT DOWNLOAD anything after university life, I cannot download aurora skies, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD none of the latest things from this thread such as, the ice cream maker, the fryer, chocolate, JUST NOTHING Sad, walker,Monte vista Sad Mardi gras, Just nothing. Here's what i get "when i try to install" these "Untouched FILES" DOWNLOAD FAILED PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IT YOU HAVE THE LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATE INSTALLED. I DO, 1.50.56 is what i have. I opened up the launcher it stated a patch it think was available i let it patch it said done and thats it, Please' Am i missing something? Grateful for all help, truly.

There is a stickied thread entitled "FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING."  Please read that before posting.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2952 on: 2013 March 26, 23:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ChinChillagrl's download on box.com is out of bandwidth, so I bought female hairstyles. You can download them by clicking on the picture:
« Last Edit: 2013 October 17, 17:40:32 by Wojtek » Logged

JCrompto
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: 2013 March 27, 18:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone help me with this? Every time I install a new world it installs as a duplicate or triplicate. I didn't intentionally install them multiple times - they all showed up this way after the first time I installed them. They all work, even the doubles and the triples as far as I know and it only happens with custom worlds, both from the store and from other creators. It isn't causing any problems that I'm aware of (although I haven't played my game for any extended period of time lately, so I don't know) but it just kinda... bothers me. Also, I don't even have the Monte Vista file anywhere (I legitimately cannot find it anywhere on my computer) and I completely uninstalled all custom content from my game last week and it's still showing up as installed and in the downloads folder in the Launcher. Under the "Installed Worlds" folder in the Sims 3 all worlds are showing up there, even their duplicates/triplicates. Will deleting the doubles and triples make it go away or is that just gonna break stuff?

rachelstoolbox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: 2013 March 27, 23:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just delete the dupes in the Worlds folder.
Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2955 on: 2013 April 01, 16:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently lost all my store files save but a few and I've been trying to redownload them through the store thread but the links I go to are either dead or don't actually have everything from the store.
Does anyone know of a comprehensive collection anywhere of all the downloads (in Sims3pak format)?
I'm not picky as I've always downloaded everything so I imagine getting everything back might not be possible.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: 2013 April 01, 16:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently lost all my store files save but a few and I've been trying to redownload them through the store thread but the links I go to are either dead or don't actually have everything from the store.
Does anyone know of a comprehensive collection anywhere of all the downloads (in Sims3pak format)?
I'm not picky as I've always downloaded everything so I imagine getting everything back might not be possible.

The Pirate Bay

This is a quality torrent file, and actually how I download all my store stuff. The sims3packs are already decrapped (and working fine in my game, but use at your own risk, etc), but they also include merged .package files for each month.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
JustASimmer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: 2013 April 03, 00:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Part of Thursday's new set has been revealed:

A chicken coop

Meet Charles, The Evil Chicken

I personally think that it looks intriguing, and the chicks are too adorable.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: 2013 April 03, 21:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happens to be my torrent, always nice to be appreciated. I also have all the unmodified sims3packs uploaded to file sharing sites, here's the current links:

Baaaa and all that, when I was having issues installing with my backed up downloaded files, I finally gave up and used your torrent. I do have to ask if the world\lot files other then the world\lot itself are included in your combined .packages. I opened a few and couldn't determine if they all were or not.

I finally discovered that my store crap issue had been due to decrapified backups and untouched backups being mixed up. >_> So baaa again for the untouched, I will be using yours and others available to put my stock back up to stuff.

Edit: To add a comma and, remove a redundant word and rephrase.
« Last Edit: 2013 April 04, 08:38:05 by morriganrant » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
rachelstoolbox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: 2013 April 04, 10:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the lots and items should be in the mass packages, I only removed the worlds themselves in my most recent recompile.
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: 2013 April 04, 17:13:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop now available in the store:
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:63713
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: 2013 April 04, 17:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotta love the new cockblocked, chickenblocked moodlett.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: 2013 April 05, 01:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The chicken coop needs a fix. You can't see the chickens come out on the top. Including Charlie.
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: 2013 April 05, 10:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have,probably,about 97% of the store stuff,with copies of the Sims3paks in my SkyDrive account.Most of the files are untouched,but there are a few already decrapped.

http://sdrv.ms/YX4W8Q

You will need a Hotmail/Windows Live/Outlook account to download the World files however,because of their size.
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: 2013 April 05, 15:33:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have installed the feathers chicken coop,through the installer and by just putting it into my downloads folder. I have also decraped it. The problem is it won't show up in the game,and with the installer it won't stay installed. If you see what I mean.
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: 2013 April 05, 15:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have installed the feathers chicken coop,through the installer and by just putting it into my downloads folder. I have also decraped it. The problem is it won't show up in the game,and with the installer it won't stay installed. If you see what I mean.
Did you see this locations?

Sort by Room->Study->Hobbies and Skills
Sort by Room->Kids' Room->Pet Essentials
Sort by Room->Outdoors->Outdoor Activities
Sort by Function->Entertainment->Hobbies & Skills
Sort by Function->Entertainment->Miscellaneous Entertainment
Sort by Function->Pet Essentials->Miscellaneous
« Last Edit: 2013 April 05, 15:48:57 by kem » Logged
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: 2013 April 07, 10:18:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you see this locations?

Sort by Room->Study->Hobbies and Skills
Sort by Room->Kids' Room->Pet Essentials
Sort by Room->Outdoors->Outdoor Activities
Sort by Function->Entertainment->Hobbies & Skills
Sort by Function->Entertainment->Miscellaneous Entertainment
Sort by Function->Pet Essentials->Miscellaneous

Thanks for the reply. I have seen the locations for it,and have tried them all. Nothing there. I assume you need pets expansion pack to have these show up in game? I have it installed.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: 2013 April 07, 20:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

edit: never mind, probably a stupid question
« Last Edit: 2013 April 07, 21:40:43 by Insanity Prelude » Logged
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: 2013 April 13, 20:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the coop from the download section.  Shows up fine, one question are the chickens or Charlie the evil chicken supposed to go out of the coop?  I seen in the picture it looks like they are, or is this the problem when you decrapify it and need to wait for an update?  Ooops just seen that there needs to be a fix for it, so I guess I will wait.............
« Last Edit: 2013 April 13, 20:59:13 by kece » Logged
Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: 2013 April 13, 23:49:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the coop from the download section.  Shows up fine, one question are the chickens or Charlie the evil chicken supposed to go out of the coop?  I seen in the picture it looks like they are, or is this the problem when you decrapify it and need to wait for an update?  Ooops just seen that there needs to be a fix for it, so I guess I will wait.............

The fix has already been posted, search moar.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2970 on: 2013 April 13, 23:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1.) I have already gone to KT's fixes and downloaded the updates so if that is where you are suggesting to search more which is the proper way to spell.  I have already done that.
Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: 2013 April 14, 01:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1.) I have already gone to KT's fixes and downloaded the updates so if that is where you are suggesting to search more which is the proper way to spell.  I have already done that.

*facepalm* SEARCH MOAR is a completely acceptable and purposeful misspelling. If you have searched properly you'd know there was a fix for the coop and yours would be working properly.
solarflares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: 2013 April 14, 12:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kece,  go to Page 33 of KT's Store Fixes, go down to  poster Havelock.   There you will see the fix for the chicken coop. Wink

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: 2013 April 14, 12:59:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kece,  go to Page 33 of KT's Store Fixes, go down to  poster Havelock.   There you will see the fix for the chicken coop. Wink

Why don't you go to its house and hold its hand while you install it for it, while you're at it?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: 2013 April 14, 20:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha that struck me as being hilarious .
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: