More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:41:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152280 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2875 on: 2013 January 25, 10:21:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking for this http://au.store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13455&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:48403&pcategoryId=13815&ppcategoryId=13202 - I already searched on the site and only found the bedroom (using Futureshock Loft Collection as my search), searching just Futureshock gave me just the bedroom again. I know I had it at one point, but it appears the file in my game has gone crazy, I am missing half the items from it, and I can't move the bunkbed which appears in my game, without it suddenly vanishing and causing a glitch.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Starwind
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: 2013 January 25, 10:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking for this http://au.store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13455&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:48403&pcategoryId=13815&ppcategoryId=13202 - I already searched on the site and only found the bedroom (using Futureshock Loft Collection as my search), searching just Futureshock gave me just the bedroom again. I know I had it at one point, but it appears the file in my game has gone crazy, I am missing half the items from it, and I can't move the bunkbed which appears in my game, without it suddenly vanishing and causing a glitch.

Futureshock Loft is part of the 'Final Frontier' set which is in itself a part of the 'When Worlds Collide' Set, which there are already links for in the store forum.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: 2013 January 26, 07:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Futureshock Loft is part of the 'Final Frontier' set which is in itself a part of the 'When Worlds Collide' Set, which there are already links for in the store forum.

Really? I looked for those and found When Worlds Collide in a .package format, but I wanted it in an untouched sims3pack format. I could not find anything to do with Final Frontier when I put it in search.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Starwind
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: 2013 January 26, 08:12:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? I looked for those and found When Worlds Collide in a .package format, but I wanted it in an untouched sims3pack format. I could not find anything to do with Final Frontier when I put it in search.

Hmm, well I agree Panama Crew's message says it's in package format, and Icantbebothered's file is MIA, Knight Guy's is still a valid link and has inside what appears to be an untouched sims3pack.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: 2013 January 26, 14:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, well I agree Panama Crew's message says it's in package format, and Icantbebothered's file is MIA, Knight Guy's is still a valid link and has inside what appears to be an untouched sims3pack.

I normally don't say anything here, but if your looking only for the content, and it doesn't matter how it is packaged, have you tried looking in the download's under Frank I have looked at his archive and he has/had everything, from what I had seen.
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #2880 on: 2013 January 27, 00:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just confuse with this items: Seasons Store Festival Lots

notouching already shared here (Seasons_StoreFestivalLots_Untouched.zip & Seasons_StoreFestivalLots_Decrapped.zip) ~ 20 MB
(http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.msg596815.html#msg596815)

virgali post another items Monte Vista's official Seasons festival lot (MVFG.rar) ~ 1MB
(http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.msg596835.html#msg596835)

What's the difference between the two items above? As I know, every WORLD has its "Seasons Festival Lot Locations" and SEASON EP without any world included, Monte Vista as separate world released by EA.

Thanks for the answer...  Grin

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: 2013 January 27, 08:04:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Seasonal Festival Lots that come with the Seasons EP for the Store Worlds must be decrapified if you decrapify your sims3packs. Those files are provided so that people can decrapify the lots themselves.

Monte Vista world does not come with a seasonal lot. One of the SimGurus made a seasonal lot for Monte Vista and and uploaded it on the exchange.
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: 2013 January 27, 11:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Seasonal Festival Lots that come with the Seasons EP for the Store Worlds must be decrapified if you decrapify your sims3packs. Those files are provided so that people can decrapify the lots themselves.

Monte Vista world does not come with a seasonal lot. One of the SimGurus made a seasonal lot for Monte Vista and and uploaded it on the exchange.
Thanks notouching...

virgali post another items Monte Vista's official Seasons festival lot (MVFG.rar) ~ 1MB is the same items with SimGurus on the Exchange?

In your upload (Seasons_StoreFestivalLots_Untouched) contains 12 ebf***.package what are they? If I used world (decrapped .sims3pack) then I used your Seasons_StoreFestivalLots_Untouched.zip or Seasons_StoreFestivalLots_Decrapped.zip

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: 2013 January 29, 01:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anybody who's interested, here is that missing roof.  I cloned it using a computer that had The Sims 3 patched to only 1.42.  I found out anybody who patches to 1.47 and has the Pets Ep, will be missing this roof.  Thanks to KT's suggestion on cloning this roof and help.  Here is the mediafire link - http://www.mediafire.com/?l6sw2v20nc5upzc and here is the 4Shared link - http://www.4shared.com/archive/o-wqRFMj/Kari_roof_StandingSeam_5AE25A3.html.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: 2013 January 29, 02:51:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anybody who's interested, here is that missing roof.  I cloned it using a computer that had The Sims 3 patched to only 1.42.  I found out anybody who patches to 1.47 and has the Pets Ep, will be missing this roof.  Thanks to KT's suggestion on cloning this roof and help.  Here is the mediafire link - http://www.mediafire.com/?l6sw2v20nc5upzc and here is the 4Shared link - http://www.4shared.com/archive/o-wqRFMj/Kari_roof_StandingSeam_5AE25A3.html.

I can't patch the game so I guess I am lucky on that part.
aliada
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: 2013 January 31, 17:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello people. This is my first post here and I want to thank you all of the Store Sets that I've downloaded.
I'm looking for the untouched sims3pack of the following sets, because I only find them in compilation sets and I would like to download individually.

Atomic age and living
Boho Vintage Women's Collection
Boho Vintage Men's Collection
When Worlds Collide Collection
Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set
Street Couture
Tiki Outdoor Party
Through the Spy Glass Bathroom

Thanks in advance for all the help you can give me!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: 2013 January 31, 21:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you know where to find the Boho sets you can tell me, because I never found a working link. Other than that what's in our downloads thread is what you get. You want it seperated out you have the PC and the fingers.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: 2013 February 01, 03:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New world coming out on the 21st.  Since jezzer likes Hidden Springs, he might like this one, too.  *shudders at all the GREEN, and the LEGO HOUSES

More info here: http://simsvip.com/2013/01/31/new-aurora-skies-community-blog/#more-20517.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: 2013 February 01, 15:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello people. This is my first post here and I want to thank you all of the Store Sets that I've downloaded.
I'm looking for the untouched sims3pack of the following sets, because I only find them in compilation sets and I would like to download individually.

[snip]

Thanks in advance for all the help you can give me!

You can buy them individually at the store.  Of course, they're free here, but if you're really that pinched for time, looks like buying each set is your best bet.

I sing along with elevator music.
aliada
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: 2013 February 03, 11:42:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Madame Mim and Sigmund, thanks for your answers.

I was asking for this individually sets in s3pack because I have it in package, downloaded from here and converted and packed in sets, but if for now it couldn't be possible have in s3pack, it's ok. I just want to know if it was available for download in this way Smiley
If I find it I put the downloads links here too if anyone are interested.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: 2013 February 03, 20:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A hot air balloon has been confirmed as premium content for the new world, Aurora Skies:  http://simsvip.com/2013/02/01/two-new-aurora-skies-screens-habs-confirmed/.

And these are the new sets for next week (one of which is free):  http://simsvip.com/2013/02/01/sims-3-store-new-paid-free-content-peek/.

Also, MATY doesn't have enough funds to keep the site going; so it and a LOT of other sites (SunsetSims, the Booty, etc.) will go away if we don't get enough donations in LESS THAN 3 WEEKS.  Which means this thread, and all the stuff you've been getting for free, will go away, too.  

In other words:  WE HAVE LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!  SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!

« Last Edit: 2013 February 03, 20:50:41 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: 2013 February 07, 17:47:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two new store sets. First Happy Mardi Gras!, which is free. Second is Palace of Versailles, on sale for 1625 points.
WTFman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: 2013 February 07, 23:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone plz put mediafire or other download site links, for the 4 new 4shared downloads mistyk put up? Something about 4shared sends my firewalls and anti virus into high alert everytime I access it. Thanks
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: 2013 February 08, 02:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone plz put mediafire or other download site links, for the 4 new 4shared downloads mistyk put up? Something about 4shared sends my firewalls and anti virus into high alert everytime I access it. Thanks

Do like normal people do and use some sort of ad blocking and script blocking browser plugin. The rest of us have no such problems with websites.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: 2013 February 15, 20:02:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two more premium items have been confirmed for Aurora Skies.  There's a playpen: toddlers can build their logic skill, or use the mirror to teach themselves to talk (and build charisma).  And there's a walker, with which toddlers can teach themselves to walk and build their handiness skill.  Screenshots here: http://simsvip.com/2013/02/14/sims-3-aurora-skies-67-screenshots/.

ETA:  More on the venue for the gold edition of Aurora Skies, with the playpen and toddler walker: http://simsvip.com/2013/02/15/aurora-skies-early-learning-center-preview/#more-21209.

Also, since Pescado hasn't said it yet:  SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY, FUCKERS.

« Last Edit: 2013 February 17, 21:42:58 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

theevilwriter
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2895 on: 2013 February 17, 21:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd probably get more new  donators with a link to the paypal page. I was willing to spend several minutes to locate the damn link and donate, but I'm betting not everyone is.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: 2013 February 17, 21:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So we are expected to support this site even if we have sites to support ourselves?  I appreciate this site and everyone for the hard work they do on here but I can't afford to support sites at this time.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: 2013 February 17, 21:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd probably get more new  donators with a link to the paypal page. I was willing to spend several minutes to locate the damn link and donate, but I'm betting not everyone is.

SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY. CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

So we are expected to support this site even if we have sites to support ourselves?  I appreciate this site and everyone for the hard work they do on here but I can't afford to support sites at this time.
So don't. FFS

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: 2013 February 17, 23:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, because the link at the top of every page is so hard to find.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: 2013 February 18, 13:40:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, because the link at the top of every page is so hard to find.
I would bet there are many like me who don't donate to sites where "everybidy hates you", sites that are known widely as "nasty MATY" or sites where asking one simple question gets you flamed and sent off with no help.

That's because you're a fucking idiot who wouldn't recognize a hint if someone beat you to death with it, buried you in a shallow grave, and threw a celebratory party where everyone showed up and danced well into the night.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: