More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:15:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152442 times)
Quijotesca
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2850 on: 2012 December 19, 16:18:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: 2012 December 22, 22:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's my Store Collection,loosely grouped titles like Venues,Worlds,Hair,Sets,etc.

All untouched,so you know what to do.

http://sdrv.ms/U3MPZO

I'll move your post to the downloads folder, but I think something labelled Sims 3 store stuff on a skydrive will have a very short lifespan.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
WTFman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: 2012 December 27, 18:20:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for posting all the links to the various compiled store updates.  I know you most likely have to update the links alot as most of the ones listed were either broken or deleted due to copyright BS.  Was just wondering if a new store update was coming soon or if its just better to plow thru the 5-6 pages at end of download thread for the newest files.  Thanks again for all the links.
« Last Edit: 2012 December 27, 18:44:55 by WTFman » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: 2012 December 27, 19:36:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for posting all the links to the various compiled store updates.  I know you most likely have to update the links alot as most of the ones listed were either broken or deleted due to copyright BS.  Was just wondering if a new store update was coming soon or if its just better to plow thru the 5-6 pages at end of download thread for the newest files.  Thanks again for all the links.

My job is to release posts into the wilds of this thread, what happens to them after that is not my problem. However, I'll just note that less than a fortnight ago I successfully downloaded everything in the first couple of posts from kinightguywhatsit. Some items are down to one link but the process is still functional. That left only 2-3 of the last pages of the this thread to go through for the latest downloads.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
WTFman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: 2012 December 27, 20:23:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My job is to release posts into the wilds of this thread, what happens to them after that is not my problem. However, I'll just note that less than a fortnight ago I successfully downloaded everything in the first couple of posts from kinightguywhatsit. Some items are down to one link but the process is still functional. That left only 2-3 of the last pages of the this thread to go through for the latest downloads.

Yeah I just downloaded the 38 store updates from this thread ending in, I guess july of this year. Then worked my way from about page 21 to page 23. Alot of the update store links are down to 1 link or in some cases 2-3 if you signup for some of the upload/download sites.

Thanks for what you do Witch, can't imagine the hassle this site is to manage.  3 sheep bahs to you.
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: 2012 December 30, 02:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need help with this problem

Already used KT Fixes

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: 2012 December 30, 02:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Already used KT Fixes

You're doing it wrong.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Pixelen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: 2012 December 31, 01:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the 'No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation' set?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: 2012 December 31, 04:18:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You probably won't get much help seeing as all the items in the set are from other sets. Faire Folk Attire, Happily Ever After, Buccaneer's Bounty, Carnivale Celebration!, and ect. Sooooo, get the other sets, extract the files you want if you don't want the whole damn thing.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: 2012 December 31, 10:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Already used KT Fixes

You're doing it wrong.
Can u tell me what's wrong with?

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: 2012 December 31, 11:43:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Already used KT Fixes

You're doing it wrong.
Can u tell me what's wrong with?

You mean apart from the facts that you can't type a simple sentence and your example pics don't show?
« Last Edit: 2012 December 31, 22:59:39 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pixelen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: 2012 December 31, 21:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You probably won't get much help seeing as all the items in the set are from other sets. Faire Folk Attire, Happily Ever After, Buccaneer's Bounty, Carnivale Celebration!, and ect. Sooooo, get the other sets, extract the files you want if you don't want the whole damn thing.

Ah I see, thank you. I hate the way the Sims Store sets are organised, I can never tell what anything is.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: 2013 January 01, 02:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah I see, thank you. I hate the way the Sims Store sets are organised, I can never tell what anything is.

That particular compilation is EA's attempt to trick people into buying the same content twice, I believe.  By releasing it at the same time as "Seasons" and touting it as "costumes" for your sims to wear, people are likely to assume it's new content.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: 2013 January 02, 20:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally!  A new nursery set is coming to the store tomorrow: http://simsvip.com/2013/01/02/sims-3-store-changing-tables-returning-soon/.  Looks like it has a changing table, and possibly a baby monitor.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: 2013 January 03, 16:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally!  A new nursery set is coming to the store tomorrow: http://simsvip.com/2013/01/02/sims-3-store-changing-tables-returning-soon/.  Looks like it has a changing table, and possibly a baby monitor.

HA!  Someone's already clutching their pearls over Pescado's babbycue in the comments.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
solarflares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2865 on: 2013 January 03, 17:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:59921

The nursery is at the store now, yay. Shocked
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: 2013 January 06, 15:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone's oven from MV stopped working? Ive just tried placing it on my home lot and dont let me click on it :s

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: 2013 January 06, 16:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone's oven from MV stopped working? Ive just tried placing it on my home lot and dont let me click on it :s
Fix your ccmerged.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: 2013 January 06, 19:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fix your ccmerged.
Thanks will try it

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: 2013 January 21, 03:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think putting the latest content patch 2.1 in my overrides folder has somehow screwed something up, because now there are lots of blank thumbnails in the catalog (everything goes back to normal when the content patch is removed, I went through the whole troubleshooting dance to figure it out). The price shows, but there is no picture, and nothing happens when I click on it. Is it trying to fix content I don't have? Does it not like being decrapified? Did I do something wrong?

I can't remember all of the items that are missing, but one of them is a shower priced at $1,800.

Normally it wouldn't matter, but I have a slight suspicion that it might be related to another problem with a corrupted save (if only because it's the only other wonky thing I could find). Not sure if that's possible, but what should I do now?

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: 2013 January 21, 03:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think putting the latest content patch 2.1 in my overrides folder has somehow screwed something up, because now there are lots of blank thumbnails in the catalog (everything goes back to normal when the content patch is removed, I went through the whole troubleshooting dance to figure it out). The price shows, but there is no picture, and nothing happens when I click on it. Is it trying to fix content I don't have? Does it not like being decrapified? Did I do something wrong?

I can't remember all of the items that are missing, but one of them is a shower priced at $1,800.

Normally it wouldn't matter, but I have a slight suspicion that it might be related to another problem with a corrupted save (if only because it's the only other wonky thing I could find). Not sure if that's possible, but what should I do now?

Nope, it's the patch. I have everything the store has to offer all installed the same way, decrapped, and I get those as well. It's about 20-25 items; I've found three of them to be Ea's mess up  and the rest I'm almost certain are not released stuff yet. Still working on that though. They're not harmful in anyway so don't mind them if you can.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: 2013 January 21, 18:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, so long as it's not harmful I can just ignore it. Thanks.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: 2013 January 23, 05:11:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well apparently EA screwed up the redemption codes for the Origin exclusive pre-order pinball machine for buying the 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff pack. D'OH.

Might be a slight delay until that one surfaces.  Tongue

And it's uploaded now.
« Last Edit: 2013 January 23, 18:26:33 by Motoki » Logged

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: 2013 January 23, 15:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well apparently EA screwed up the redemption codes for the Origin exclusive pre-order pinball machine for buying the 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff pack. D'OH.

Might be a slight delay until that one surfaces.  Tongue

Someone already uploaded it to the Store Downloads thread.

Vkit
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: 2013 January 24, 18:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New set at the store, Ragtime in the Big Easy.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:60393&categoryId=11488
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: