More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:54:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2161651 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2750 on: 2012 November 11, 14:25:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A little brown box just means there isn't a thumbnail available.  The launcher is not your friend and lies to you and wishes you harm.  The only way to be sure something installed correctly is to load the game and see if the object is in your catalog.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: 2012 November 11, 14:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright and one more while I'm at it:

Is it expected that Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms are listed under the Objects tab rather than the Lots/Worlds tab?

I SEARCHed MOAR.
« Last Edit: 2012 November 11, 14:39:51 by myskaal » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: 2012 November 13, 02:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is from the same site that people warned me about last time. The user doesn't post untouched store files. I also believe he somehow ripped off El Presidente's decrapper tool.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: 2012 November 13, 04:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't move this post until I have confirmation the file is clean and untouched.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
The Sims TG
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2754 on: 2012 November 13, 10:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Al are untoched.. we only post untoched.. i buy the game.
unknownlUser
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: 2012 November 13, 11:08:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am gonna attribute that to ESL or poster is a liar.
They've been touched - can unpack/multiextracted from Sims3Packs downloaded from there without decrapifying them myself - means files from that site are pre-decrapified.

Not to mention using Pes' recompressorizor. Tsk tsk tsk.
I don't know if they reverse-engineered and had renamed/recode it by now, as I can't be bothered to do it again. But when I first downloaded the prog couple years ago, the TG program even had Pes' memes and exact same lines in the program. So, I guess that makes them a liar and a thief. Because no where on the site did it state they use the recompressorizor as a basis.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: 2012 November 13, 11:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They seem clean? Decrapifying them changes their CRCs. Plus with Custard the items names is gibberish until you decrap them. But I'll wait for KT to confirm if they're really clean or not though.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: 2012 November 13, 16:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This sims3pack is untouched. The packages extracted from the sims3pack are protected and are unable to be opened with S3PE.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: 2012 November 14, 00:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New "Stones Throw Greenhouse Venue" coming this week, with PC items:  http://simsvip.com/2012/11/13/upcoming-premium-content-greenhouse-venue/#more-18144.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: 2012 November 14, 02:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New "Stones Throw Greenhouse Venue" coming this week, with PC items:  http://simsvip.com/2012/11/13/upcoming-premium-content-greenhouse-venue/#more-18144.

Makes me glad we arr their their stupid crap. Sunflower obviously should have been in SN LE and the greenhouse should have been in Seasons.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #2760 on: 2012 November 14, 04:20:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow wtf there's far more gardening stuff in that Greenhouse Venue than in any expansion pack...
Pillow Person
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: 2012 November 15, 05:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, newbie here.  I'm in need of some tech help, so...

I have a major issue w/ Sunlit Tides.  For whatever reason, all the lot names/descriptions, and sim names/descriptions are royally screwed up.  I really don't even know how to explain it, so I attached some pics to show what's wrong.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/jr4msy.jpg

http://oi47.tinypic.com/m799fp.jpg

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2vju1as.jpg

I know something messed up on my part.  I've always decrapped store sets & worlds in the past, and all have been in working order (Except for the PC Conflicts, but KT's Store Fixes fixed that).  I also installed the newest Teppanyaki Grill, and it works just fine.  I'm just not sure why ST is giving me such a problem.

So, please, if anybody has any idea how to fix this, I'd appreciate it.   Smiley

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: 2012 November 15, 15:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, newbie here.  I'm in need of some tech help, so...

I have a major issue w/ Sunlit Tides.  For whatever reason, all the lot names/descriptions, and sim names/descriptions are royally screwed up.  I really don't even know how to explain it, so I attached some pics to show what's wrong.

I know something messed up on my part.  I've always decrapped store sets & worlds in the past, and all have been in working order (Except for the PC Conflicts, but KT's Store Fixes fixed that).  I also installed the newest Teppanyaki Grill, and it works just fine.  I'm just not sure why ST is giving me such a problem.

So, please, if anybody has any idea how to fix this, I'd appreciate it.   

You installed it as a package, don't do that.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Brad Riha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: 2012 November 15, 17:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,
I have a question about the Kt store fixes.  All of my Sims 3 store content is in Sims 3 Pack format.  I don't use awesome mod so according to what I read on the thread I need all four files.  Kt Store Fixes, Kt Store Decrap Fixes, CC Merged, & Kt Store Fixes Unawesome & all the content needs to be unzipped into the overrides folder.  Am I understanding the thread correctly?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: 2012 November 15, 18:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't use AM, and I use all five of KT's fix files.  Just be sure your Override folder is in the right place.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: 2012 November 15, 18:43:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The greenhouse venue page is up!
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:58192
1700 points, with 32 items including 2 premiums (one of them is crap, guess which Roll Eyes), surprisingly 10 clothing items and 5 build items.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: 2012 November 15, 22:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It turns out that the greenhouse venue allows snow inside, which is completely stupid.  Roll Eyes  The store team is supposedly working on it.  From SimGuruCopeland:  "Since this issue came up we've come up with a quick build change that keeps the snow out. We're having some images uploaded now and I'll have a walk through of tips as soon as those images are available."   So I don't know yet if people will have to rebuild the venue themselves, or if a fixed one will be uploaded.

(Edited for stupid typo.)
« Last Edit: 2012 November 15, 23:37:12 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: 2012 November 15, 22:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Presumably this is because of the much-touted clear roofs. Typical no-one thought to check.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: 2012 November 15, 23:03:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While waiting for their fix *cough* we could use this: http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforum/index.php?topic=353.0: We make a normal ceiling and lay down these transparent glass rugs to put on all the ceilings tiles. It will let the daylight passes through, the plants won't go dormant and it won't snow or rain inside. Sure, the snow & rain should cumulate on that indoor glass ceiling but it's still better than nothing. Haven't tried it yet though but it should work.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: 2012 November 15, 23:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While waiting for their fix *cough* we could use this: http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforum/index.php?topic=353.0: We make a normal ceiling and lay down these transparent glass rugs to put on all the ceilings tiles. It will let the daylight passes through, the plants won't go dormant and it won't snow or rain inside. Sure, the snow & rain should cumulate on that indoor glass ceiling but it's still better than nothing. Haven't tried it yet though but it should work.

True.  But it was still really stupid on EA's part, especially when they already had the Seasons coding.

gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: 2012 November 16, 01:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose it's because separate teams develop store and EP content, and they somehow failed to collaborate.
Pillow Person
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: 2012 November 16, 02:14:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The greenhouse is nice, but not surprising that it's borked.

And KT, I actually do not have it installed as a package.  I install all my decraps via launcher, so I don't think that is the problem.  I could be wrong, however.  I just know for sure that I did not convert it into a .package file.

Thanks, though.  Any idea as to what else could be the problem?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: 2012 November 16, 02:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The greenhouse is nice, but not surprising that it's borked.

And KT, I actually do not have it installed as a package.  I install all my decraps via launcher, so I don't think that is the problem.  I could be wrong, however.  I just know for sure that I did not convert it into a .package file.

Thanks, though.  Any idea as to what else could be the problem?

Did you actually leave the files in the DCCache folder and the installed worlds, or did you move them?

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pillow Person
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: 2012 November 16, 02:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not quite sure what you mean (I'm not the most tech savvy), but I've left everything the same, I have not touched my DCCache folder, and the Sunlit Tides.world file is still in the Installed Worlds file.  It did not work, and probably had no impact anyway, but I had put somebody copy of their .world file in the installed worlds folder, thinking it may be corrupt.  Nothing happened of it, though.

I'd also like to say that the Sunlit Tides objects (the fruit arrangement, pool light, etc) have no names or descriptions.  It's really only a cosmetic issue, seeing as how they're still usable.

Massage Table & Sauna do work, however.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: 2012 November 16, 02:54:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if anyone is aware but the Sunflower from the new Greenhouse seems to be bugged. It drops "sun radiance" or something, but the objects are missing and come up as square white boxes (this is with the one posted on the TS3 store thread, I decrapped it myself after). Screenshot:

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: