More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:33:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152068 times)
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2700 on: 2012 September 17, 20:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, PC..and the sauna is still showing up red...

Check to see if the sauna costs more Simoleons than your Sims have.  If that's the case, use a cheat to give your Sims more funds.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2701 on: 2012 September 17, 20:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check to see if the sauna costs more Simoleons than your Sims have.  If that's the case, use a cheat to give your Sims more funds.

Nah, I'm in build mode...not even in the game mode...still won't place.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
DeidraDee
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: 2012 September 19, 21:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bought the items from the store and still had the same problem. The Sauna wouldn't place anywhere. When I took out the files with fixes for store items, the sauna finally worked. I believe one of them conflicts. Sorry that I don't remember which one. The answer to your problem might me within the fix files.

Does it really matter?
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: 2012 September 20, 16:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a new set i the store, some furniture and CAS items: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:56409
No premium items.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: 2012 September 21, 21:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but, apparently there is a issue with the teen version of A Little Bit Fishy dress from yesterday's update.  The teen version is missing 3 stencils (2 flowers and a blank version) while the YA/AF version has the correct stencils.  This was reported  at the forum on the Sims site with pictures (here is the link to that thread if anyone wants to look at it - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/592332.page).  When I saw that, I did check in my own game and sure enough it was true.  I was hoping kissing_toast or someone else who knows how to could fix that?  
« Last Edit: 2012 September 22, 08:36:15 by jaldeer » Logged
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: 2012 September 22, 02:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same problem before. Now, after installing SN and updating AM the sauna suddenly works. I have no idea what happened.
Madilala
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: 2012 October 02, 14:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This probably has been asked before, but there are like over 100 pages. I cannot get anything to download off of UploadMirrors. Everything I click on takes me to some stupid ass downloader that doesnt even have the download sims3 file in it or.... i-fucking-Livid.. everywhere. Somebody pretty please just tell me how to get the stupid file to download without... ILIVD flashing images in my brains.

Thanks
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: 2012 October 02, 22:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This probably has been asked before, but there are like over 100 pages. I cannot get anything to download off of UploadMirrors. Everything I click on takes me to some stupid ass downloader that doesnt even have the download sims3 file in it or.... i-fucking-Livid.. everywhere. Somebody pretty please just tell me how to get the stupid file to download without... ILIVD flashing images in my brains.

Thanks

Given I just did them all again in the last 2 weeks - you try each mirror and discard the livid pages, always ensuring that you actually click on the right link on the page.

Do it again and do it right this time.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: 2012 October 03, 15:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or, conversely, if your poor widdle bwain can't cope with a little extra work to get something for free, you could always go buy the store stuff and not have to deal with all of this horrible, horrible frustration.  You know, like the people who went to all of this trouble to share them did.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rachelstoolbox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: 2012 October 04, 10:13:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Additions to the Upload Mirror list I posted a few months back. All files included are original, unmodified files.

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1BQLBNTA/Update39-August2012.zip
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0VXYM7FC/Update40-September2012.zip
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0ZGURWGI/Update41-October2012.zip

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1RITDGPW/Neighborhood-LuckyPalms-Gold.zip
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/QBHG6A6B/Neighborhood-SunlitTides-Gold.zip

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1G0F6SRJ/Building-GothiqueLibraryset.zip
« Last Edit: 2012 October 05, 16:18:47 by rachelstoolbox » Logged
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: 2012 October 04, 17:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New store set, Drifter's Desire:  http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13775&pcategoryId=12861&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:56789&intcmp=TheSims3storeOct4_internal_Storesplash_driftersdesire.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
edukr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: 2012 October 04, 19:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And a new compilation: Fortune's Folly Compilation, which has the Drifter's Desire set.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3%3A56790
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: 2012 October 05, 02:35:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well the compilation has stuff released from a year ago.
MASchlabach
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: 2012 October 06, 09:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been unable to find the "Renault Positive Energy Pack" (released March 2012), and was hoping some kind soul might be able to assist.

The official EA-GB page has long since been removed.
icantbebothered's upload link from 23 March is no longer valid.
It is not included in any of the updates (first two posts) from the official downloads thread.
I have even checked all of rachelstoolbox's "unofficial" updates.

I am specifically looking for an unmodified Sims3Pack. Thanks!
beansontoast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: 2012 October 10, 18:59:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but, apparently there is a issue with the teen version of A Little Bit Fishy dress from yesterday's update.  The teen version is missing 3 stencils (2 flowers and a blank version) while the YA/AF version has the correct stencils.  This was reported  at the forum on the Sims site with pictures (here is the link to that thread if anyone wants to look at it - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/592332.page).  When I saw that, I did check in my own game and sure enough it was true.  I was hoping kissing_toast or someone else who knows how to could fix that?  

According to that thread, the dress stencils issue has been fixed.  However, an extra copy of the dining chair was added to the set which renders the chair unusable.
I'll wait a little longer to see if the issue is resolved before re-downloading and re-uploading the set.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: 2012 October 10, 19:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been unable to find the "Renault Positive Energy Pack" (released March 2012), and was hoping some kind soul might be able to assist.

The official EA-GB page has long since been removed.
icantbebothered's upload link from 23 March is no longer valid.
It is not included in any of the updates (first two posts) from the official downloads thread.
I have even checked all of rachelstoolbox's "unofficial" updates.

I am specifically looking for an unmodified Sims3Pack. Thanks!

Check the download section, it has been posted there.
mybiz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: 2012 October 11, 21:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody have the Leon's Fountain of Youth unmodified .sims3pack?
Thanks.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: 2012 October 11, 21:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody have the Leon's Fountain of Youth unmodified .sims3pack?
Thanks.

I don't think anyone posted it separately, It did however come with Hidden Springs, you will need to look for the link for Hidden Springs.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: 2012 October 16, 23:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to SimGuruMegan, they fixed the wrong thumbnail for picnic table (in buy mode) & missing stencils to the Drifter's Desire Set and the extra chair issue to the Mid Century Modern Dining & Style Set - could simmeremma redownload the Drifter's Desire Set and reupload it and beansontoast redownload the Mid Century Modern Dining & Style Set and reupload it please?
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: 2012 October 17, 01:09:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to SimGuruMegan, they fixed the wrong thumbnail for picnic table (in buy mode) & missing stencils to the Drifter's Desire Set and the extra chair issue to the Mid Century Modern Dining & Style Set - could simmeremma redownload the Drifter's Desire Set and reupload it and beansontoast redownload the Mid Century Modern Dining & Style Set and reupload it please?

I can't believe they didn't make a bar stool for the MCM set.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: 2012 October 18, 00:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently, the store will be selling the Serenity Retreat venue tomorrow (the 18th).  There will also be a limited-time Simpoint bundle for Halloween.  Link here:  http://simsvip.com/2012/10/17/tomorrows-store-content-sp-bundle-bonus/

And in case no one else has noticed, the Store has removed almost all of the holiday sets.  The official word is that "The seasonal sets are being temporarily vaulted and will return for limited periods of time during the appropriate period."  Assholes.  Angry
« Last Edit: 2012 October 18, 00:33:26 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: 2012 October 18, 20:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently, the store will be selling the Serenity Retreat venue tomorrow (the 18th).  There will also be a limited-time Simpoint bundle for Halloween.  Link here:  http://simsvip.com/2012/10/17/tomorrows-store-content-sp-bundle-bonus/

And in case no one else has noticed, the Store has removed almost all of the holiday sets.  The official word is that "The seasonal sets are being temporarily vaulted and will return for limited periods of time during the appropriate period."  Assholes.  Angry

Both the simpoint bundle and the retreat have already been released. I'm pretty sure that some of the hairs are old ones from previous Store sets.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: 2012 October 20, 13:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's probably code for, "We're going to wait until everyone forgets they were originally free and then charge for them."

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: 2012 October 23, 19:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently, the store will be selling the Serenity Retreat venue tomorrow (the 18th). &nbsp;There will also be a limited-time Simpoint bundle for Halloween. &nbsp;Link here: &nbsp;http://simsvip.com/2012/10/17/tomorrows-store-content-sp-bundle-bonus/

And in case no one else has noticed, the Store has removed almost all of the holiday sets. &nbsp;The official word is that "The seasonal sets are being temporarily vaulted and will return for limited periods of time during the appropriate period." &nbsp;Assholes. &nbsp;Angry

That's probably code for, "We're going to wait until everyone forgets they were originally free and then charge for them."

Actually some of the old Halloween sets were already re-released? So basically they took them away just so it seems they are giving us free items for each holiday? As far as I can tell the sets are exactly the same.  Undecided I'm done trying to get Ea "logic", my brain will probably start hemorrhaging.

ETA: Maybe they added coding to the items so they'll work with the festivals?

Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: 2012 October 23, 21:01:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: Maybe they added coding to the items so they'll work with the festivals?

Surely that's just stupidly wishful thinking?
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: