More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:06:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152071 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2575 on: 2012 August 23, 21:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering about that myself. That's how they do it usually though. They reserve a spot on the map and you have to place the venue yourself. I have trouble having the items show up as well. I have to add the file separately as a package in the library myself or else the items get replaced by base-game stuff. notouching you can consider that pm as not sent. Wink

If items are getting replaced on lots with base game stuff then just decrap the lot package, assuming the missing items are decrapped. Pes fixed that a ways back.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: 2012 August 23, 21:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering about that myself. That's how they do it usually though. They reserve a spot on the map and you have to place the venue yourself. I have trouble having the items show up as well. I have to add the file separately as a package in the library myself or else the items get replaced by base-game stuff. notouching you can consider that pm as not sent. Wink

If items are getting replaced on lots with base game stuff then just decrap the lot package, assuming the missing items are decrapped. Pes fixed that a ways back.

That fix never worked for me. You had to give me your library files at one point remember? For some reason there's some weird voodoo going on where it works for all lots with the exception of EA store lots.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: 2012 August 23, 21:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trying to install the untouched version through the launcher,I have even tried decrapping it and trying that but it still says that I need to update my game. Base game version 1.36.45.017002 version 14.0.48.017001. Someone said to try updating origin,I did that but it still wont install.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: 2012 August 23, 21:56:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trying to install the untouched version through the launcher,I have even tried decrapping it and trying that but it still says that I need to update my game. Base game version 1.36.45.017002 version 14.0.48.017001. Someone said to try updating origin,I did that but it still wont install.

I just installed it and I haven't updated Origins for a while now. I haven't launched the game yet though so there still could be surprises awaiting me.

freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: 2012 August 23, 22:17:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just installed it and I haven't updated Origins for a while now. I haven't launched the game yet though so there still could be surprises awaiting me.

I was told to update adobe flash player and adobe air,as they are both needed for origins to work. The launcher won't even install it now.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2580 on: 2012 August 24, 00:23:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip*
I was told to update adobe flash player and adobe air,as they are both needed for origins to work. The launcher won't even install it now.

I'm sorry I can't be of further help. If I were you I would just delete Origins and try without it. I loaded the game and everything was there and working just fine. maybe try with a vanilla game?

edukr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: 2012 August 24, 01:59:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's just me having problem with replaced objects on the Serenity Retreat venue? I don't know how to fix it Sad
kattenijin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: 2012 August 24, 06:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sauna not working

EDIT: Never mind, was ninja'd while posting. 
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: 2012 August 24, 07:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I unzip the Sunlit Tides download with JZip I keep getting this prompt. Incorrect command line parameters. But it still extracts the files. Could this be why it wont install with the launcher?
Radioactive
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: 2012 August 24, 09:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could somebody please upload the decrapped package file for that spa thingy that comes with the gold edition?
melenero
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: 2012 August 24, 16:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same problem, what worked for me was getting SunlitTidesDeluxe.Sims3Pack and moving it into s3rc.exe. That get's the file to 'work' with the launcher. Now onto the next step: The file is categorized as an object, not a world. You install the file, it says it was successful. Now when you get into the game, the world is not there. When I go back to the launcher, it says that the SunlitTidesDeluxe.Sims3Pack still needs to be installed,
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: 2012 August 24, 16:09:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same problem, what worked for me was getting SunlitTidesDeluxe.Sims3Pack and moving it into s3rc.exe. That get's the file to 'work' with the launcher. Now onto the next step: The file is categorized as an object, not a world. You install the file, it says it was successful. Now when you get into the game, the world is not there. When I go back to the launcher, it says that the SunlitTidesDeluxe.Sims3Pack still needs to be installed,

That's because s3rc.exe does not decrap it, it compresses it.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
melenero
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: 2012 August 24, 16:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, right
Searching hard enough, I found this tutorial; it will help anybody with the same problem
http://modsreloaded.com/installing-sims-3-pack-trouble-t2694.html
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: 2012 August 24, 17:39:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the end I had to unistall all my games,download the files again from a different site and then install it. It is now working.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: 2012 August 24, 17:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I unzip the Sunlit Tides download with JZip I keep getting this prompt. Incorrect command line parameters. But it still extracts the files. Could this be why it wont install with the launcher?

Files can get corrupted during download. You could always try downloading the file again. I see you uninstalled everything. Did you try with a vanilla game as I suggested? I usually try everything before I do a complete re-install.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: 2012 August 24, 18:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I just reading this wrong, or is EA really trying to charge almost $40 for this new world?  4,350 points, when a 5,000 point bundle is $40?  Seriously?  That's approaching the price of an EP.  This is why people ARR your shit, EA.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: 2012 August 24, 20:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

everything works fine for me for sunlit tides but.........the lotion and stones when using massage table do not show, i know its only minor but looks weird they they get burnt by the stones and start jumping round (well i think it was the rocks, i dont know because i couldnt see em lol), but yet the acupuncture needles show :S

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: 2012 August 24, 20:32:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

everything works fine for me for sunlit tides but.........the lotion and stones when using massage table do not show, i know its only minor but looks weird they they get burnt by the stones and start jumping round (well i think it was the rocks, i dont know because i couldnt see em lol), but yet the acupuncture needles show :S

I didn't pay attention to the lotion but the stones do show up for me. Are you using your legit copy or did you decrappify it? Decrappifying makes the "accessories" of premium content go missing and KT has a fix for that. You should be able to see the stones with is fix.

freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: 2012 August 24, 20:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Files can get corrupted during download. You could always try downloading the file again. I see you uninstalled everything. Did you try with a vanilla game as I suggested? I usually try everything before I do a complete re-install.

Yes,I did try downloading the files again with the vanilla game but it just didn't work. I did find another website that had the world for download and that has worked.  Thank you for all the help.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: 2012 August 24, 22:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't pay attention to the lotion but the stones do show up for me. Are you using your legit copy or did you decrappify it? Decrappifying makes the "accessories" of premium content go missing and KT has a fix for that. You should be able to see the stones with is fix.

i decrappified it only by a stupid human mistake of not copying it and doing a decrappified one separate, i'll give that fix a go cheers Smiley

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2595 on: 2012 August 24, 22:50:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I just reading this wrong, or is EA really trying to charge almost $40 for this new world?  4,350 points, when a 5,000 point bundle is $40?  Seriously?  That's approaching the price of an EP.  This is why people ARR your shit, EA.

I was looking at that myself and was dumbfounded. The new world may be sparkly and shiny with its pristine beaches and stoof, but it sure as hell is not worth $40.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
magnetic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: 2012 August 24, 23:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No buffs for me with the sauna set and the massage table, even after updating ccmerged.package and KTstore fix. The last time, I had the right buffs for the deap fryer and the icecream maker but this time they don't want to appear  Huh. any help will be welcome
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2597 on: 2012 August 25, 00:13:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone have a torrent for all the store content in their unmodified glory? All the torrents I've seen have already been decrapped or .package'd.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: 2012 August 25, 01:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No buffs for me with the sauna set and the massage table, even after updating ccmerged.package and KTstore fix. The last time, I had the right buffs for the deap fryer and the icecream maker but this time they don't want to appear  Huh. any help will be welcome

If you decrapped them make sure you are using ccmerged_decrapped and the decrapped KTstore fix.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: 2012 August 25, 02:10:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, apparently EA was lazy with the outdoor shower that comes with this world. Apparently, sims still do the animation for opening a (non-existent) shower door, and the sounds for the door opening are still there too.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: