More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:07:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152083 times)
fyrestorm
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2525 on: 2012 August 05, 17:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could it be possible for someone with the Fabulous Fiesta set re-upload it as a sims3pack, both links in the downloads thread are broken.
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: 2012 August 06, 22:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to The Sims 3 UK facebook page, the mystery bags have been updated with sports themed items. Though, it doesn't seem like anyone has been able to get them yet. Over at SimsVIP, they've only been getting mystery items they already had.

Eh, scratch that. The UK team was wrong. There are no sports themed items in the mystery bags.
« Last Edit: 2012 August 07, 19:19:48 by rum nate » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: 2012 August 07, 21:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to The Sims 3 UK facebook page, the mystery bags have been updated with sports themed items. Though, it doesn't seem like anyone has been able to get them yet. Over at SimsVIP, they've only been getting mystery items they already had.

Eh, scratch that. The UK team was wrong. There are no sports themed items in the mystery bags.

A lot of people rushed out and bought simpoints just to get the items. And EA is going "lol oops, my bad". Then they wonder why people hate them. I also don't understand why the Simguru didn't check for herself before tweeting that the items are in fact available.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: 2012 August 10, 22:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am prepared to face my lashings as long as I get an answer to my question. Unfortunately I've been around MATY long enough to know that that's not really likely but I thought I'd try anyway. I recently had to format my computer and lost all the games and store stuff. To make things easier I installed all my games via origin and then downloaded the store stuff from here. I've decrapified the same way I always remember doing before (admittedly it had been awhile since I added anything or even played) and yet I still can't get anything to show up in my game. It acts like it's installing and it takes forever, considering I just grabbed everything that's been uploaded to the store; but still when I boot my game up nothing. I'm not sure if it's because I installed all the games virtually through origin or if there is something else. I have the S3P in this directory: C:\Users\Finneus\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and I have s3rc as well as the s3rc batch file in there as well. I have searched the hell out of MATY and the internet and not found an answer that's solved the problem. Lastly I do notice that after I install it puts files in my DCBackup folder; not sure if that's relevant.

The dialogue for my batch file is:
Code:
for /R %%i in (*.sims3pack) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.package) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.nhd) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.sim) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.dbc) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
@pause
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2529 on: 2012 August 14, 08:54:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyone have the unmodified version of these tmobile files?

Jersey - amTopTMOBILEBasketballJersey
TV - tvBasketballTMobile
Standee - sculptureStandeeBasketballTMobile
Trophy - sculptureTrophyBasketballTmobile
Plaque - sculptureWallChampionsTMobile
Hamper - cannot find
Shoes - cannot find

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Kabuto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: 2012 August 15, 07:56:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

T-Mobile uploaded
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=15100.msg593859#msg593859

Also available in several Store pack torrents
http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=amTopTMOBILEBasketballJersey
« Last Edit: 2012 August 15, 18:27:08 by Kabuto » Logged
Occasionally
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: 2012 August 15, 13:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am prepared to face my lashings as long as I get an answer to my question. Unfortunately I've been around MATY long enough to know that that's not really likely but I thought I'd try anyway. I recently had to format my computer and lost all the games and store stuff. To make things easier I installed all my games via origin and then downloaded the store stuff from here. I've decrapified the same way I always remember doing before (admittedly it had been awhile since I added anything or even played) and yet I still can't get anything to show up in my game. It acts like it's installing and it takes forever, considering I just grabbed everything that's been uploaded to the store; but still when I boot my game up nothing. I'm not sure if it's because I installed all the games virtually through origin or if there is something else. I have the S3P in this directory: C:\Users\Finneus\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and I have s3rc as well as the s3rc batch file in there as well. I have searched the hell out of MATY and the internet and not found an answer that's solved the problem. Lastly I do notice that after I install it puts files in my DCBackup folder; not sure if that's relevant.

The dialogue for my batch file is:
Code:
for /R %%i in (*.sims3pack) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.package) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.nhd) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.sim) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
for /R %%i in (*.dbc) do s3rc.exe -fD "%%i"
@pause
Did you double check to be sure you have the latest Compressor files?  There's an updated version I stumbled across somewhere, I'm sorry I don't remember where *.
I don't see that you listed the decrapify.exe as one of the files in your downloads folder...   I put my store files to be decrapped in a folder that has s3rcbatch.cmd, s3rc.exe and decrapify.exe and then double click to run the s3rcbatch...  It's the only way I was able to get store stuff to work with my launcher (and I didn't want to decrap all my game files).  Also, you may (or may not) still need the resource.cfg in your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods folder for custom content? You can try running the game vanilla once, decrapping and installing your sims3packs and then delete all the cache files [ http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files ] before you run your game with the installed content...
I'm not sure that your problem has anything to do with Origin, because that's how my game updates are installed, and my decrapped stuff still works...  
I'm no expert, but hopefully I was able to help...  Smiley

ETA: * It was this topic http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21354.msg589639.html#msg589639 where I found a link that said "Download: Update your decrappifiying tools." and linked here:
http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.0.html and although it said the recompressor post's last update was in 2010, I downloaded and replaced the files as instructed anyway...  
« Last Edit: 2012 August 15, 13:53:32 by Occasionally » Logged

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
Mell
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: 2012 August 15, 17:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone upload the Ford Focus Thrill Seeker Pack ? I know it's free, but it's unavailable in my country, and I'm looking for the rabbithole that came with it.
Mell
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: 2012 August 15, 18:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unmodified sims3pack.

Perfect. That's how I like them.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: 2012 August 16, 19:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to SimsVIP, there's two new sets (one has nothing new), and also a 60 Simpoint bundle of deco starfish. http://simsvip.com/

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: 2012 August 16, 19:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New item at the store: Hibiscus Trio http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:55394

And New $60 bundle points items: Starfish Set https://store.thesims3.com/buysimpoints?execution=e2s1 Pic here: http://simsvip.com/?p=14477
« Last Edit: 2012 August 16, 19:55:27 by Painkiller » Logged
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

ENTP - Provider of graveside services

View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: 2012 August 16, 23:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see that you listed the decrapify.exe as one of the files in your downloads folder...   I put my store files to be decrapped in a folder that has s3rcbatch.cmd, s3rc.exe and decrapify.exe and then double click to run the s3rcbatch...
Isn't decrapify.exe just a wrap for -fD?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: 2012 August 17, 08:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rachelstoolbox was kind enough to post in the Store thread all her store stuff and neighborhoods.  I have been having troubles getting Lucky Palms to load, so I decided to try and get her copy.  Unfortunately most of the links are broken, and the two that are not are either not downloading a full file, or, as in the case of YourFileDownloader, if you don't let them change your search engine and add crap to your computer, you can't get the file.  Badongo.com is now gone.

Could someone else please post a link to Lucky Palms so I may try another copy of it and see if I can get that to load?

Also, did I do wrong in trying to load a decrapped version?

Thank you

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
Occasionally
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: 2012 August 17, 16:19:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see that you listed the decrapify.exe as one of the files in your downloads folder...   I put my store files to be decrapped in a folder that has s3rcbatch.cmd, s3rc.exe and decrapify.exe and then double click to run the s3rcbatch...
Isn't decrapify.exe just a wrap for -fD?
I don't know what 'just a wrap' means, I'm sorry... 
If '-fD' is a command (switch?) in the batch file (or there's some other command test in the s3rcbatch.cmd) that means 'run the program decrapify.exe' and the decrapify.exe program isn't in place, then the stuff might get compressed, but the store crap isn't going to get decrapped...  At least that was my thinking when suggesting that TinyBear double check to make sure all the necessary files were in place...  As I said, I'm no expert, I'm just sharing what worked for me.

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: 2012 August 17, 20:35:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If '-fD' is a command (switch?) in the batch file (or there's some other command test in the s3rcbatch.cmd) that means 'run the program decrapify.exe' and the decrapify.exe program isn't in place, then the stuff might get compressed, but the store crap isn't going to get decrapped...  At least that was my thinking when suggesting that TinyBear double check to make sure all the necessary files were in place...  As I said, I'm no expert, I'm just sharing what worked for me.

Long story short: Decrapify is nothing more than an application wrapper that calls s3rc -fD. I assume it was created for people that want to drag-and-drop. So, you don't really need it if you're using directly s3rc -fD in the batch. S3rc.exe is the application that does the work.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: 2012 August 17, 21:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The recompressorizer compresses. The decrapper decraps. Two different things. You do need the recompressorizer in order to decrap though. What would make you think that you don't need the decrapper file to decrap. Your (tard) logic does not resemble our earth logic.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: 2012 August 17, 23:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The recompressorizer compresses. The decrapper decraps. Two different things. You do need the recompressorizer in order to decrap though. What would make you think that you don't need the decrapper file to decrap. Your (tard) logic does not resemble our earth logic.

Interesting...

By the way, one other thing confused me about the instructions. I thought running decrapify.exe runs s3rc.exe -fD. Do we really need to run the sims3packs through s3rc.exe first before decrapify.exe?
Ignore Moryrie. Decrapify is the same thing as s3rc -fD, it's just a mini-application wrapper that calls s3rc -fD so that you can use it drag-and-drop style.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: 2012 August 18, 01:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apples and oranges my tardly friend. Try reading the rest of that conversation and try again. Or not, you keep decrapping without decrapify.exe and see how well that works out for you, oh wait, that's why you're here isn't?

MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: 2012 August 18, 01:46:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my. You can decrapify without  decrapify.exe. You just need to use s3rc -fD. Ask Pescado.

Edit:
There are several posts about using the updated "decrapifying tool". Decrapify.exe hasn't been updated since 1/28/2010. S3rc.exe was updated on 7/22/11.
Furthermore:
NEW UPDATE
Can now compress and decompress Sims3Packs directly.

EXPERIMENTAL "DECRAPIFY" OPTION!
Invoke with "s3rc -fD" (fixonly, decrapify) OR "decrapify" (drag/drop FOR TARDS). Should fix all busted s3packs that don't install correctly in the launcher, like those old TSR ones.
Caveats:
1. Permanently and irreversibly alters the target package/s3pack. Due to the type of damage involved, the game will see the decrapified object as a seperate object from a non-decrapified object. Any saved game that used these objects or skins will be broken as a result, but...
2. If you decrapify objects, you must decrapify all of your SAVED GAMES (.nhd & .packages in your .sims3), PRESETS (userPresets.package), and LIBRARY.
3. DECRAPIFIED saved or exported items containing CRAPIFIED content will malfunction in a non-decrapified install.
4. THIS PROCEDURE IS EXPERIMENTAL!
5. decrapify exe requires s3rc exe to be accessible on path.

THEREFORE:
Do not share decrapified packages, only share original unmodified packages.
"decrapify" not available for Linux, because Linux users are not stupid enough to need it and can just use -fD by hand.
« Last Edit: 2012 August 19, 05:04:48 by MegAnne » Logged

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: 2012 August 19, 02:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any chance of somebody else picking up a few more?

What point bundles do these come in?

gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: 2012 August 19, 02:23:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mediafire is giving me "There was a problem with your download" message. Hope it's just a temp issue Sad
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: 2012 August 19, 10:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any chance of somebody else picking up a few more?

What point bundles do these come in?

I believe she linked crinrict's blog but here it is yet again: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html all the info you need is right there.

Quote from: Druscylla
All I got for the stupid mystery bag is always a badge or something someone else has xD

Did you read crinrict's guide? I suggets that everybody does before donating so you won't waste your money. If you start getting badges it's because you already have all the items you can get from that point bundle. You can see on her blog what items you'll get with each bundle so as soon as you have all the items you can move to another bundle before you get the badge.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Pixelen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: 2012 August 20, 19:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have these steampunk sets from the store? http://freesims3sets.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/steampunk-steampunk-savvy.html All I could find in the store thread was Steampunk Kitchen. I'm looking for Steampunk, Steampunk: The Return and Steampunk Savvy. Thank you!

Edit: oh yes, and unmodified simspack would be best, preferably not decrapified please!
« Last Edit: 2012 August 20, 19:49:41 by Pixelen » Logged
melenero
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: 2012 August 21, 17:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I was wondering if there was a site in which I could download stuff from TS3 Store individually instead of the full set?
Thanks!
Chinchillagrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: 2012 August 21, 22:39:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I was wondering if there was a site in which I could download stuff from TS3 Store individually instead of the full set?
Thanks!

Individual items are available her: http://store.thesims3.com/
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: