More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 02:02:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2163022 times)
Bria
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2400 on: 2012 June 14, 23:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello all,

I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I downloaded all the store files in .sims3pack format and try as I might, I cannot get it to work! I am running all EPs up to Pets on a 2011 Macbook Pro. I am tried unpackaging them and placing them into downloads, but this somehow deletes all the game contents leaving only a few store items that won't even load properly. As for CAS items, CAS won't load with the store content in my mods folder. When I try to install it normally, the installer says that some of them have been installed (though about half of the items/sets fail) but upon refreshing or starting the game the items are no longer installed.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get this to work?

Go back and follow the directions. You're doing it wrong.

I followed them and all other directions I could find to the best of my ability, unless there's a set that I'm missing other than the ones quotes on the first page of this thread. However, I have absolutely no access to a PC to run either the Compressorizer program or any others that require it, so is there anything I can do to help it all work? I did manage to get the CAS content to work out of the .sims3packs I could extract .packages from, but that still leaves me with many uninstalled things and no items.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: 2012 June 15, 05:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay I have two questions:

1. Does anyone have any good torrents of these store files? All these rapidshare clones result in me having to wait hours for my download to queue up and download unless I buy a useless subscription.

2. Anyone have a good method for organizing all of this crap? I'm tired of seeing the downloaded content icon scattered throughout my item menus with no sense of order, and I don't feel like sorting through making 30+ collections for store content. Specifically, is there a way to get rid of the downloaded items icon (plus the expansion pack icons also, I already know what is in the goddamn expansion pack) and to get any premade collections?

The general answer for most Mac issues is to use some form of BootCamp and install Windows on another partition. As for torrents, there are full torrents of the store content already decrapified and such, have you tried the major torrent sites? There are already collection files available on this site for store crap and a few other sites have them as well.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: 2012 June 16, 15:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woot icantbebothered! Still the zombi machine to go and the collection will be complete.
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: 2012 June 16, 16:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately you can not pick and choose or I would of gone after the Zombie one.  I wont be able to get another bundle till middle of July so hopefully someone else will get before that.
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: 2012 June 17, 06:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am gettimg fed up with people sending me pm's complaining about having to sign in to 4shared etc to get the stuff.  If you cannot be bothered to get a fake login id, then go buy the items yourself and stop annoying me with your whining.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: 2012 June 17, 12:32:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am gettimg fed up with people sending me pm's complaining about having to sign in to 4shared etc to get the stuff.  If you cannot be bothered to get a fake login id, then go buy the items yourself and stop annoying me with your whining.

Post their PMs in Retardo Land so people can P&L at them. Didn't you upload everything to mediafire as well? If they're still complaining they need to be punished.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: 2012 June 17, 14:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The evidence thread is the best place to put these retarded PMs.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: 2012 June 24, 09:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i tried downloading few things from here and they keeps saying i need the latest's updates etc anyone know how to get past it?

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: 2012 June 24, 13:46:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i tried downloading few things from here and they keeps saying i need the latest's updates etc anyone know how to get past it?

Yes I do
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: 2012 June 24, 17:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes I do

could you tell me how please

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: 2012 June 24, 18:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had purchased the Pets Limited Edition which was supposed to include a link to the pet store venue that only came with the limited edition.  My computer crashed back in March and now I am in the process of trying to retrieve all of the downloads I used to have.  Seems there is a problem with the EA site and a link to the pet store venue download...surprise!  Thanks EA!  I have searched the internet trying to find the name of the pet store and can't seem to find that either.  I looked in the downloads on this site, not a word about it.  Does anyone have a link to it?  Thank you, Morrighan (Runesong)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: 2012 June 24, 18:43:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes I do

I'm no computer programmer, but when my games tell me they need an update, I assume that means I should update them.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: 2012 June 24, 19:06:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes I do

I'm no computer programmer, but when my games tell me they need an update, I assume that means I should update them.

well its already up to date........should of put that from the start really

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: 2012 June 24, 19:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the Store is telling you that you need an update, you've missed a vital patch somewhere.  Check your game using the MTS patch utility.  If it can't find the missing patch, you might have to uninstall and reinstall.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: 2012 June 24, 21:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the Store is telling you that you need an update, you've missed a vital patch somewhere.  Check your game using the MTS patch utility.  If it can't find the missing patch, you might have to uninstall and reinstall.

ok thanks i'll try that :O) i hope i dont have to uninstall that takes ages

imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: 2012 June 25, 19:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@simmeremma:  If you are downloading the Sims3Packs from here you must decrapify them or else you will get that message.  That happened to me in the beginning before I learned about how to decrapify.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: 2012 June 25, 20:15:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@simmeremma:  If you are downloading the Sims3Packs from here you must decrapify them or else you will get that message.  That happened to me in the beginning before I learned about how to decrapify.

You are ruining our fun.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: 2012 June 25, 23:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please...do you think she will know what decrapify is?  LOL!
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: 2012 June 26, 12:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

actually i do.............but actually doing it well........not good at doing that bit

simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: 2012 June 26, 12:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

actually i do.............but actually doing it well........not good at doing that bit

actually thanks to you lot not wanting me to know i downloaded a file and all works :O) summin called compressorizer.. something or other XD

Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: 2012 June 26, 13:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently bimbomamma is too lazy to read directions but not too lazy to keep us all up to date on the minutiae of her pirating fail.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: 2012 June 26, 15:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please...do you think she will know what decrapify is?  LOL!

actually thanks to you lot not wanting me to know i downloaded a file and all works :O) summin called compressorizer.. something or other XD

Too lazy to use correct punctuation/grammar/spelling? Check.
Double posting? Check.
Failure to read instructions? Check.
ETA: Gratuitous (attempted) use of emoticons? Check.

TARD, WE HAVE IDENTIFIED YOU!

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: 2012 June 26, 16:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This site isn't the best site i have come across so why waste my time doing all the above?

Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: 2012 June 26, 16:58:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This site isn't the best site i have come across so why waste my time doing all the above?

Potential answers:
To prove you're not retarded.
To practice your reading skills.
To get actual solutions to your problems rather than continuous sporkings.

I can think of more answers, but I'm pretty sure that if you don't get the point yet, you never will.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
The Sims TG
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2424 on: 2012 June 28, 16:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Luck Palms *--*

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3%3A52139 NORMAL

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3%3A52137 GOLD
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: