More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:17:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152272 times)
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2275 on: 2012 March 20, 19:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i did search for them before posting here nothing cae up on this forum.  then after i read your sarcastic comments i did another search and all that came up was my own posts.  i also did a google search and all that came up was the official store website.  i'm weary of downloading torrents because so many of them turn out to be fake or viruses.

I'm sorry your keyboard is broke.  Cry

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: 2012 March 20, 20:04:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i did search for them before posting here nothing cae up on this forum.  then after i read your sarcastic comments i did another search and all that came up was my own posts.  i also did a google search and all that came up was the official store website.  i'm weary of downloading torrents because so many of them turn out to be fake or viruses.

Either one of us is going to take time out of our day to search for you and point you to them, or you're going to find them on your own.  Guess which is more likely.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: 2012 March 20, 20:11:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i did search for them before posting here nothing cae up on this forum.  then after i read your sarcastic comments i did another search and all that came up was my own posts.  i also did a google search and all that came up was the official store website.  i'm weary of downloading torrents because so many of them turn out to be fake or viruses.

Either one of us is going to take time out of our day to search for you and point you to them, or you're going to find them on your own.  Guess which is more likely.

My guess is that neither is going to happen.  
1. Because I live up to my name  Grin and
2. They obviously do not know how to search...or even spell words correctly.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: 2012 March 21, 06:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the regency arcade set, automatic pet feeder, gotique library and the scooters

Normally I would not put in my 2 cents worth, but instead of typing in and doing a search why not just look for them like everyone else does, they are here all you have to do is look. 
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: 2012 March 23, 17:34:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was only those two sets, so you're good to go.

Two One of those buildings are missing in my game oddly enough. I only have the dive bar (the one all the way to the right) and the middle one.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 27, 15:06:27 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: 2012 March 23, 22:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear from SimsVIP that they didn't include the new one in the file. Have you checked t out by any chance?

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: 2012 March 24, 03:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They didn't originally, but, since then they have fixed it.  I downloaded that set earlier & the new Renault is in my game.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: 2012 March 27, 01:00:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently downloaded everything from the store from this thread and I noticed that unfortunately not everything made it into the compilations on the first page. I had to go back to my old lappy to recover some files since some of the links don't even work anymore.

I'll update more once I have the store stuff organized in my game. Here are the missing T-Mobile December 2010 promo items in the mean time. icantbebothered posted the untouched files in the post below.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 27, 15:04:55 by virgali » Logged

icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: 2012 March 27, 05:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have original untouched sims3packs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x3xfm3glju863g6
« Last Edit: 2012 March 27, 05:55:55 by icantbebothered » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: 2012 March 27, 14:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank goodness! The "Hope Hills" sign and one of the Late Night promo buildings (number 3) is also missing but they're floating about here somewhere. I'll try to find the original posts and link them later. They need to be added to the downloads compilations.

ETA: The sign and building can be found in this post.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 27, 15:40:22 by virgali » Logged

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: 2012 March 27, 15:16:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank goodness! The "Hope Hills" sign and one of the Late Night promo buildings (number 3) is also missing but they're floating about here somewhere. I'll try to find the original posts and link them later. They need to be added to the downloads compilations.

ETA: The sign and building can be found in this post.

Both files are deleted.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: 2012 March 27, 15:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both files are deleted.

That must have happened recently cause I downloaded them a few days ago. I'll re-up ASAP. Here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?8odm689iapwt39z

ETA: Does anybody have the kids rock set released in april of 2011? Never mind, I'm obviously blind. I found them here. These aren't included in the compilations either. Is there a particular reason they've been left out or was it by accident?
« Last Edit: 2012 March 28, 11:50:04 by virgali » Logged

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: 2012 March 28, 23:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kids rock set is a simpoint bundle set, simpoints stuff isn't listed in the compilations. Same goes for registrations stuff, Dr Pepper stuff and the Renault sets.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: 2012 March 29, 09:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kids rock set is a simpoint bundle set, simpoints stuff isn't listed in the compilations. Same goes for registrations stuff, Dr Pepper stuff and the Renault sets.

I'm not talking about the store compilations. I'm talking about the compilations here, in the first posts of the Store Downloads thread. Other SP bundles are included so I don't understand why they would leave the kids rock stuff deliberately out. All the Dr. Pepper stuff and most of the T-Mobile stuff are included as well. I noticed that the Renault sets released after the first one indeed don't get included either. At first I thought it was because they are branded content and come with the same stuff every time with the exception of the car. The Ford focus stuff do get updated though so I don't know what the deal is.

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: 2012 March 29, 12:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not talking about the store compilations. I'm talking about the compilations here, in the first posts of the Store Downloads thread.
Well I was talking about the first page of the downloads section. I didn't check if all the promo stuff is included in the compilations linked on the first page but they're not listed. The only listed promo stuff are some EPs registration sets, but even then it's not really precise. For example is the IAMS pets stuff included anywhere? Or the Pets registration with the atomic pet bowl thing. Or the other simpoints bundles like the music mirror, etc. Anyone who only relies on this list and its downloads would be missing out a ton of stuff.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 29, 13:30:12 by Painkiller » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2290 on: 2012 March 29, 13:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what kid rock stuff?

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: 2012 March 29, 16:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only listed promo stuff are some EPs registration sets, but even then it's not really precise. For example is the IAMS pets stuff included anywhere? Or the Pets registration with the atomic pet bowl thing. Or the other simpoints bundles like the music mirror, etc. Anyone who only relies on this list and its downloads would be missing out a ton of stuff.

I'm pretty sure IAMS stuff along with the pet registration reward is included and they're not missing out on a ton of stuff. Everything is included with the exception of the things I listed here. I don't read the listings. I just recently re-downloaded everything and noticed some stuff weren't included.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: 2012 April 05, 13:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A heads up, EA just posted this to their Sims Social page:

Your palace awaits at The Sims 3 Store with the All-New India Inspiration Collection! Shop the Lush Life today!

It's not up in the store yet, but I assume soon?

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: 2012 April 05, 14:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess it'll be up in a couple of hours since it's Thursday today after all. I would like to remind people not to buy the set right away in case there are any glitches and they implement the discount minutes/hours after uploading the set.

rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: 2012 April 05, 16:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new set it up now. It's also on sale for 1500 points. There is also a new compilation set, but it's just this set and all the other world inspired sets, so a bunch of old stuff.
CallingBirds
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: 2012 April 07, 16:54:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a question, downloaded lunar lakes, decrapped, installed doing all MATY instructions (orginally didn't even show up on the neighbourhoods list) had to go back and install through sims launcher. Now it shows up but it does a nice thing where it likes to freeze completely (no resetsim thing where the plumbobs and enviroments still shiver) and I have to alt-tab out. Any heads up, it may just be a stupid thing where I don't have enough graphics whatever but just wondering.
bootherobot
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: 2012 April 07, 23:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lips sealed 
I can't get the sets and such to install properly, Have no idea about this stuff...I find it works when items are .package
versus the .sims3pack   Smiley

i double click them, so they install into the launcher...and this is what I see: (for example)
April2011Set(2).sims3pack: Installation Failed: Please make sure your game has the latest game Software Update and try again.  Undecided

I hear people saying" de-crapify" how do I do that? May I mind you, I'm using a MAC.  Kiss

The items that did work had decrap included in the name.
Thanks! Smiley
I appreciate all help!   Cheesy
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: 2012 April 07, 23:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lips sealed 
I can't get the sets and such to install properly, Have no idea about this stuff...I find it works when items are .package
versus the .sims3pack   Smiley

i double click them, so they install into the launcher...and this is what I see: (for example)
April2011Set(2).sims3pack: Installation Failed: Please make sure your game has the latest game Software Update and try again.  Undecided

I hear people saying" de-crapify" how do I do that? May I mind you, I'm using a MAC.  Kiss

The items that did work had decrap included in the name.
Thanks! Smiley
I appreciate all help!   Cheesy

You should probably just buy the store sets and install them normally, since you're clearly incapable of searching, much less understanding how to get ARRd content into your game.

KathrinXd
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: 2012 April 08, 12:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heya everyone. Smiley
i got a problem. i downloaded some store stuff and installed it in the launcher.
but the objects are not in the game.... what do i have to do now?  Huh
i hope someone can help me..
PS: i put the sims 3 packs in the downloads-folder... (i hope thats right)

(sorry for my bad english, im german Tongue )
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: 2012 April 08, 12:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heya everyone. Smiley
i got a problem. i downloaded some store stuff and installed it in the launcher.
but the objects are not in the game.... what do i have to do now?  Huh
i hope someone can help me..
PS: i put the sims 3 packs in the downloads-folder... (i hope thats right)

(sorry for my bad english, im german Tongue )

1. Stop using smileys everywhere.
2. Use proper sentences and your shift key.
3. Search for the 'decrapify' process to be able to use pirated sims3packs so they show in the game.

This thread looks like it's broken out into a rash. Hope it's not catching.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: