More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:41:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2151968 times)
flamingoed up
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2225 on: 2012 March 09, 17:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have all the folks, who are having trouble with decrapped store goodies, recently downloaded the new 1.32 patch? 119mb of hunter-killer trouble, if my over-indulgent imagination continues. On the surface it looks like a safety net for all those squeaky-clean simmers to port their Showtime sims back an forth between computers, with no unwanted cc tagging along. So then, wouldn't this latest patch have to route through your files determinig exactly what is legit store stuff for the squeaky-clean do-rights to continue enjoying, and what is picaroon-class decrapped booty to be anhialated? Not only preventing it from crossing over computers, but disabling it on your own pc? Is this 1.32 patch safe to download? Should I start converting my hordes of store stuff into package format in a frenzied bid to save it all? Or should I stop using my imagination because I'm not very good with it?
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: 2012 March 09, 18:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only things that need to be installed as sims3packs are counters, sectionals, and worlds. Otherwise worlds won't work properly, and you couldn't CAST the counters/sectionals. Everything else should be in .package form.
TaterTots
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: 2012 March 09, 19:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have all the folks, who are having trouble with decrapped store goodies, recently downloaded the new 1.32 patch? 119mb of hunter-killer trouble, if my over-indulgent imagination continues. On the surface it looks like a safety net for all those squeaky-clean simmers to port their Showtime sims back an forth between computers, with no unwanted cc tagging along. So then, wouldn't this latest patch have to route through your files determinig exactly what is legit store stuff for the squeaky-clean do-rights to continue enjoying, and what is picaroon-class decrapped booty to be anhialated? Not only preventing it from crossing over computers, but disabling it on your own pc? Is this 1.32 patch safe to download? Should I start converting my hordes of store stuff into package format in a frenzied bid to save it all? Or should I stop using my imagination because I'm not very good with it?

I was having problems with my decrapified sims3packs disappearing after installing showtime, until I blocked all EA and Origin programs from accessing the internet. I installed the patch, but had to block a couple of the programs again because they seemed to have changed the settings again during installation. I have been reluctant to use package files but may have to break down and do it. I guess I would if I didn't have to deal with all these issues.
flamingoed up
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: 2012 March 09, 21:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, package converting it is then. I get the feeling in my water that EA are up to something. (More than their usual bullshit.) Time to roll up the sleeves and, at long last, get it done. That'll be a long weekend. And there is always that Mass Effect 3 iso sat here looking more and more like a tasty bowl od rice crispies. Snaffled, cracked and ready to be popped. Hmmm, tough choice, Sims 3 or Shepard 3. 
NightDove
Tasty Tourist

yaaaay.

View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: 2012 March 09, 21:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, package converting it is then. I get the feeling in my water that EA are up to something. (More than their usual bullshit.) Time to roll up the sleeves and, at long last, get it done. That'll be a long weekend. And there is always that Mass Effect 3 iso sat here looking more and more like a tasty bowl od rice crispies. Snaffled, cracked and ready to be popped. Hmmm, tough choice, Sims 3 or Shepard 3. 

Mass Effect until AwesomeMod is updated? Smiley

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars." - Carl Sagan
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: 2012 March 09, 22:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mass Effect is a suitable replacement. It's good.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: 2012 March 09, 22:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not had any CC disappear. I do not have origin installed, nor does Sims3 have access to the internetz.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: 2012 March 09, 22:59:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not had any CC disappear. I do not have origin installed, nor does Sims3 have access to the internetz.

Me either. I also don't have Origin but my game has full access to the interwebs.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: 2012 March 10, 00:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only things that need to be installed as sims3packs are counters, sectionals, and worlds. Otherwise worlds won't work properly, and you couldn't CAST the counters/sectionals. Everything else should be in .package form.

So for those of us who are using store stuff in package format is there a set of just the counters and sectionals somewhere in sims3pack format or did someone find a way of finagling a fix for them via package files somehow?

I already have all the worlds in sims3pack.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: 2012 March 10, 00:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just noticed my Uber Sani-Sim Toilet doesn't have any animations, anyone else or tight pants?

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2235 on: 2012 March 10, 00:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's borked for everyone unless you have a sim upgrade it.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: 2012 March 10, 00:41:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm running package files on everything up to current except the Showtime stuff which I bought legit and the neighborhoods which came as sims2packs in the set I grabbed. The only thing I nabbed off of here is the beats stereo since I didn't get the game off of Origin. I decrapified and it installs but it keeps disappearing the next time I run the game. The Neighborhoods however are not disappearing.

I should also note that I am connected to Steam and Origin and Sims3.com and god only knows what else. Pescado would definitely not approve.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 10, 01:28:56 by Motoki » Logged

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
flamingoed up
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: 2012 March 10, 00:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was a problem originally connected to the foutain of uselessness youth. But your mod blended with that other fix made all that crap work as it should. Haven't used the tech bog for a while, now - couldn't stand the sims gawping down the bowl like they just found God down there - (The music was cute, though) But I'll go get one of my sims to sit on the crapper to see if anything's changed. In truth I just want to hear the cute music again. Forgot all about that. Ahh, god. so that's where you been hiding...
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: 2012 March 10, 00:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was a problem originally connected to the foutain of uselessness youth. But your mod blended with that other fix made all that crap work as it should. Haven't used the tech bog for a while, now - couldn't stand the sims gawping down the bowl like they just found God down there - (The music was cute, though) But I'll go get one of my sims to sit on the crapper to see if anything's changed. In truth I just want to hear the cute music again. Forgot all about that. Ahh, god. so that's where you been hiding...

Well I'm checking for conflicts now, it's not the FOY.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: 2012 March 10, 01:09:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you'd avoid transcribing every single thought that goes through your head while you type, your posts would be much less painful to read.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
flamingoed up
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: 2012 March 10, 01:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right then, in an older house where a simbot has long lived, her Uber toilet - long ago upgraded when Pets was new - went wonky when she sat on it. Animations pulled her right back as she sat, then she reset standing on her feet. Toilet flushed but nothing else. Replaced with new Uber toilet - Sims3pk not .package format 1.32 patch - debug cheat used to selfclean upgrade,  music set to version one and auto play selected, forced her bladder to red. She sits. Everytthing plays out fine. Animations correct. Music still cute. Hands sprayed with pink mist. Even the gawping for God down the bowl. All good. She even asks God, "so why hide down there?" And He says, "just here looking up the annuls of humanity." All in Simlish, of course. No, everything's good here. Except for the older toilet I had to replace.  
flamingoed up
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: 2012 March 10, 01:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right then, in an older house where a simbot has long lived, her Uber toilet - long ago upgraded when Pets was new - went wonky when she sat on it. Animations pulled her right back as she sat, then she reset standing on her feet. Toilet flushed but nothing else. Replaced with new Uber toilet - Sims3pk not .package format 1.32 patch - debug cheat used to selfclean upgrade,  music set to version one and auto play selected, forced her bladder to red. She sits. Everytthing plays out fine. Animations correct. Music still cute. Hands sprayed with pink mist. Even the gawping for God down the bowl. All good. She even asks God, "so why hide down there?" And He says, "just here looking up the annuls of humanity." All in Simlish, of course. No, everything's good here. Except for the older toilet I had to replace.  

Well next time I shall write it all down before I type. Hang on a mo?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: 2012 March 10, 01:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind about the toilet, I didn't know you had to manually upgrade it to either self cleaning or unbreakable before it even did anything, sounds like false advertising to me.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: 2012 March 10, 03:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well next time I shall write it all down before I type. Hang on a mo?

And don't double-post.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: 2012 March 11, 16:40:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having problems getting the hypnotizer to work? I downloaded Skadi's untouched sims3pack file, decrapified it, turned the hypnotizer into a package file, and put it in my mods folder like always. Whenever I try to use the item, the sim is hypnotized for like two seconds, but then snaps out of it before I can get them to do anything.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: 2012 March 11, 16:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed with the premium objects that they sometimes get broken when ARRd until someone creates a fix.  Perhaps my lovely and talented AIDE could take a look at it and see if it needs a fix.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: 2012 March 11, 19:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently there's a store patch coming that supposedly fixes the FOY and SB conflict.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: 2012 March 11, 21:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is some swiftness on EA's part.  I am agog at their quick response time.  AGOG, I TELL YOU.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: 2012 March 12, 06:34:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed with the premium objects that they sometimes get broken when ARRd until someone creates a fix.  Perhaps my lovely and talented AIDE could take a look at it and see if it needs a fix.

I can and did, FIFY. This time it wasn't an arr'd thing, it was an EA thing. Guess who forgot to change the TGI of the BUFF file again? womp womp womp

http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.msg589144.html#msg589144

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: 2012 March 13, 23:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone else have an issue with some of the windows from the Bahhaus Set? Namely my issue is the Concrete Border Window and Transparent Window by Bahhaus. When put on a diagonal wall they cut away an entire, unrelated, square of wall next to the window. I'm not sure if any other store windows do this, I did test more at random, I only just noticed when I attempted to make a more modern looking house. All other windows in the set are fine, all other windows taking up the same amount of squares(4) are fine as a diagonal, all except for the Really Big Pane from Town Life which is a little off on it's footprint when on a diagonal wall.

Game all up to date, all Eps and Sps, method used for install was decrapifying and CCMagic.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: