More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 02:37:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2162200 times)
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2200 on: 2012 March 08, 18:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had problems with the Ultimate Stage lot.  Although the thumbnail looks correct, when I place it in game my building is just a black box.  The lot had (of course) to be decrapified to be installed.
The objects won't appear on the lot itself if you decrapified. The venue shell doesn't show up in the catalog either, so simply replacing the missing objects isn't really an option either. Just use the packages: Download

Place "Ep6VenueStageSet.package" in the mods folder. "UltimateVenue.package" goes in your Library folder.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: 2012 March 08, 21:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welp, the Katy Perry collectors set has also been done.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/MUCRUkMz/EP6KatyPerrySet__TG_.html

This sims3pack is not untouched.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: 2012 March 08, 22:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone confirm?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: 2012 March 08, 22:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone confirm?

It's decrapped!!! Opened right up in s3pe.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2204 on: 2012 March 08, 22:58:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone confirm?
It's decrapped!!! Opened right up in s3pe.
Or it's been run through S3RC

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: 2012 March 08, 23:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, it's back in this thread with a warning.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: 2012 March 08, 23:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had problems with the Ultimate Stage lot.  Although the thumbnail looks correct, when I place it in game my building is just a black box.  The lot had (of course) to be decrapified to be installed.
The objects won't appear on the lot itself if you decrapified. The venue shell doesn't show up in the catalog either, so simply replacing the missing objects isn't really an option either. Just use the packages: Download

Place "Ep6VenueStageSet.package" in the mods folder. "UltimateVenue.package" goes in your Library folder.

I'm using a decrapped sims3pack of this and it looks alright in my game. I get the black box but only when in buy/build mode until I go down a few floors. What specifically should I be looking for that doesn't work?

Also, I was under the impression that a Katy Perry sim came with the Katy Perry edition of the game, no?

IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: 2012 March 09, 00:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I didn't personally post the file for the Katy Perry items (all those for $10? What a ripoff), I would have no idea if it was decrapified or not.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: 2012 March 09, 01:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It installed successfully for me, but I ran it through the decrapifier again before I tried, out of sheer habit, no issues with any of the files, at least from what I can tell.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: 2012 March 09, 01:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

File is already decrapped, do not use unless you have a MAC. ~witch

Does this mean the other files by this same person posted in the downloads thread has already been decrapped too?
dreamtrap
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: 2012 March 09, 02:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how do you decrapify?
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: 2012 March 09, 02:50:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, I was under the impression that a Katy Perry sim came with the Katy Perry edition of the game, no?

From my understanding, no, there isn't a Katy Perry sim with the game. However, they did post one on the exchange.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: 2012 March 09, 02:52:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, but in their defense they did repeat this over and over for those who cared enough to listen. You can download Katy Perry separately from the exchange. This be her: http://www.mediafire.com/?nwn7y4xy9t9ug6j

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
dreamtrap
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: 2012 March 09, 03:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is lunur lake available as package not simpack?
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: 2012 March 09, 04:50:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this mean the other files by this same person posted in the downloads thread has already been decrapped too?

Of course it does because, as you know, the logical progression:

1. Ginger cats are male
2. My Cat is ginger

>> My cat is male

Works in the oposite direction to give you "All male cats are ginger" - moron.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Ox
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: 2012 March 09, 04:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still haven't managed to find a solution to my sims3pack problem. If anyone had any information, it would be greatly appreciated.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: 2012 March 09, 04:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still haven't managed to find a solution to my sims3pack problem. If anyone had any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

No one fucking cares, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: 2012 March 09, 05:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course it does because, as you know, the logical progression:

1. Ginger cats are male
2. My Cat is ginger

>> My cat is male

Works in the oposite direction to give you "All male cats are ginger" - moron.

Well they are posted by the same person. Usually it's a habit/preference when it comes to decrapped stuff so it's very possible that he decraps all his stuff before uploading them. Because, what made him decrap this one and not the others? Moron.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: 2012 March 09, 08:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

File is already decrapped, do not use unless you have a MAC. ~witch

The Showtime bonuses were untouched when I downloaded them. However, they are posted by thesimstg.com, and I have no idea if they would change their files to upload a de-crapified version for people who complain. There's another factor to consider here: thesimstg.com apparently has "their own" de-crapifier. I have no idea whether they ripped off Pescado's tool or wrote their own. The site is in Portuguese and I used Google Translate to translate it. Here is their Unblock program, which does have English instructions: http://www.thesimstg.com/2010/05/instalando-sims3pack-protegidos-apos.html  

Since they are using their own "unblock" program, I suppose the sims3packs are not actually not de-crapified, but rather unblocked, which I say to make a distinction between Pescado's tool and theirs. I don't trust their tool because I don't know what it does, or if it has bugs, and I'm too lazy to test it when de-crapify and s3rc work fine for me.

To be sure that I know what I put in my game, when a person I don't trust/am not acquainted with posts something, I extract the packages and see if I can open them. This way I at least know whether a sims3pack is untouched or not.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 09, 08:40:03 by notouching » Logged
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: 2012 March 09, 11:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Showtime bonuses were untouched when I downloaded them. However, they are posted by thesimstg.com, and I have no idea if they would change their files to upload a de-crapified version for people who complain. There's another factor to consider here: thesimstg.com apparently has "their own" de-crapifier. I have no idea whether they ripped off Pescado's tool or wrote their own. The site is in Portuguese and I used Google Translate to translate it. Here is their Unblock program, which does have English instructions: http://www.thesimstg.com/2010/05/instalando-sims3pack-protegidos-apos.html  

Since they are using their own "unblock" program, I suppose the sims3packs are not actually not de-crapified, but rather unblocked, which I say to make a distinction between Pescado's tool and theirs. I don't trust their tool because I don't know what it does, or if it has bugs, and I'm too lazy to test it when de-crapify and s3rc work fine for me.

To be sure that I know what I put in my game, when a person I don't trust/am not acquainted with posts something, I extract the packages and see if I can open them. This way I at least know whether a sims3pack is untouched or not.

Finally a proper answer, thank you. So they use their own tool, interesting. I guess only Pescado could know whether it's a rip-off of his tool or not. And also it's interesting that the other 3 files cannot be opened while the Katy Perry one can. I guess it's either their tool behaves inconsistently or they really decrapified that one and only that one for some reason.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: 2012 March 09, 11:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally a proper answer, thank you. So they use their own tool, interesting. I guess only Pescado could know whether it's a rip-off of his tool or not. And also it's interesting that the other 3 files cannot be opened while the Katy Perry one can. I guess it's either their tool behaves inconsistently or they really decrapified that one and only that one for some reason.

Sorry, I was a little unclear about that. I don't believe the other 3 sims3packs posted were run through a de-crapify program at all. I'm just not sure if they would re-upload that file with an already de-crapified version in it. Actually, I haven't used 4shared, so I don't know if it's possible to upload a new version of a file and keep the same url. If it's not, then my concern is unwarranted.
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: 2012 March 09, 14:01:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to install the Ultimate Stage Venue from the other thread, but even after dragging it onto s3rc (and then decrapify) the venue shows up without a shell, so all I'm looking at is a black box.
Thre was also issues with the last EP's Pet Shop, and I gave up on that. Katy Perry set looks to have installed ok though. Any ideas?

EDIT: The spanish language link worked.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 09, 15:20:49 by tizerist » Logged
Ox
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: 2012 March 09, 14:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one fucking cares, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

Well, then could you point me somewhere with proper directions? I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, if no one will tell me. If I'm supposed to run it without any extra program, and simply use decrapify.exe, the cmd window popped up and immediately disappeared, leading me to believe I was doing it wrong that way. At least the second time did -something-.

I managed to print screen right when the cmd box came up, with the sims3pack files having been dragged and dropped onto decrapify.exe. The box opens breifly (once again, having to use print screen to read it): "Could not stat C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\FuretureShockMidNSOSET.sims3pack
Done!

Now, I understand that working with Low IQ people is both tiring and irksome, but it's nice to at least know when I am doing something wrong, and what it is I'm doing, so I know exactly how hard to beat my own face into my desk.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: 2012 March 09, 14:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to install the Ultimate Stage Venue from the other thread, but even after dragging it onto s3rc (and then decrapify) the venue shows up without a shell, so all I'm looking at is a black box.
Thre was also issues with the last EP's Pet Shop, and I gave up on that. Katy Perry set looks to have installed ok though. Any ideas?

Do not decrapify. Install them as package files.
Handlangerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: 2012 March 09, 16:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ox, just search "TS3 Recompressor" and learn how to use it.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: