More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:59:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152252 times)
missaaliyah
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2125 on: 2012 February 27, 15:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for Atomic Age Living and Dining on it's own as a package or sims3pack.  I have searched the forum and its only available as part of a compilation. 
I do not really want the whole compilation. 
Why should we care what you want? Make it for yourself.

I forget which program which lets you do that, but I did try it on my other computer, with the program that puts all the files into .package format, but it made like 30 package files and they would not combine.  All those files would create quite a lot of lag.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: 2012 February 27, 16:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use Custard to remove the files you don't want and then save it as a new Sims3pack before installing through the launcher.
Beautycoo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: 2012 February 27, 18:27:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem with installing sims3packs. Ever since I installed Master Suite, I get that motherfucking rainbow wheel when I try to install Custom Content.
Decrapify the sims 3 packs,that might help.  If that fails then try searching the site for help.
If there's a 'rainbow wheel', this site offers no help. Mac users are on their own here. (Unless I missed something and Windows now has its own little beachball of doom?)
Yeah, thank you, I got it in the end! ^_^
DaHedgie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: 2012 February 28, 00:33:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys can help a mac user decrapify a few sets and items into .package format? I have gathered most of the items I'm missing and they cannot get past the installer. I'm a mac user and I have searched a lot but I couldn't find a way to decrapify those files myself, namely I couldn't run those .exe programs. I'll upload those files on mediafire if anyone said yes. I would be most grateful if anyone could help me.
Melanija
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: 2012 February 28, 20:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the unmodified sims3packs for the counters in the Steampunk and Edwardian kitchen sets they would be willing to upload? The file uploaded by jeromycraig in the downloads thread that had them is no longer available.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: 2012 February 29, 02:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use Custard to remove the files you don't want and then save it as a new Sims3pack before installing through the launcher.

I realize I should ask the creator this question, but because the opportunity presented itself here (and I generally forget the issue unless I am using the program) I am going to proceed with my question to you. The process to remove the unwanted files is to uncheck those specific files, correct? Then go to 'File' and select 'Save'.  However, I invariably get an error every time I try to open the "new" Sims3pack. Obviously, I am DOING IT WRONG. Stupid Pebcak.

Please to enlighten.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: 2012 February 29, 04:11:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you decrapify?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: 2012 February 29, 04:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you decrapify?

I had to check to make sure, but yes, the file is decrappified. I also tried without decrappification, with the same results. I've downloaded a newer/older version and still had the same issue - which is why I'm almost positive it's an embarrassing pebcak issue.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: 2012 February 29, 06:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you trying to open the new sims3pack with custard? Because you can't do that. You might want to read through the custard thread at MTS or take a look at the last page.
missaaliyah
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: 2012 February 29, 12:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you trying to open the new sims3pack with custard? Because you can't do that. You might want to read through the custard thread at MTS or take a look at the last page.

Were you asking me?  What I want to do is only use part of a compilation, I don't want all the stuff inside the Sims3Pack.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: 2012 February 29, 13:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Were you asking me?  What I want to do is only use part of a compilation, I don't want all the stuff inside the Sims3Pack.

Sorry, I was asking socurious. However, you can take those package files from the compilation, find the objects you want and then merge those into one package. Edit: you have to run them through s3rc to merge them.
« Last Edit: 2012 February 29, 14:13:34 by notouching » Logged
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: 2012 February 29, 13:34:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missaaliyah Did you say you used "Save"? You have to use "Save As".
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: 2012 March 01, 20:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I invariably get an error every time I try to open the "new" Sims3pack. Obviously, I am DOING IT WRONG. Stupid Pebcak.

Please to enlighten.

The answer is on this site; I know this because I previously had issues with decrapifying.  You have to do what I did -- SEARCH MOAR.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
ShadowCooper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: 2012 March 02, 09:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just lost everything when my computer messed up. Instead of decrapifying everything does anyone know where I can download everything in the .package format?

Thanks Smiley
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: 2012 March 02, 11:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just lost everything when my computer messed up. Instead of decrapifying everything does anyone know where I can download everything in the .package format?

Thanks Smiley

Search moar! If it was any closer it would be touching your nose.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: 2012 March 02, 13:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Smiley

Apart from searching which is the normal suggestion you can go here also and I believe the complete sets through February 2012 is all uploaded.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/?category=1&subcategory=0&language=0&quality=0&seeded=0&external=2&query=thor&uid=0&sort=
ShadowCooper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: 2012 March 03, 08:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Smiley

Search moar! If it was any closer it would be touching your nose.

Can you please give me the name of a thread? I dont know what to search for aside from what I did last night. .Package Collection .package store . Package sims store....

Nothing useful.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: 2012 March 03, 09:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if anybody else had this issue - I downloaded the Sports Outfits that icantbebothered just put up & put them in my game (I made them as a package - however I did decrapify the Sims3pack file & installed - same issue).  All 4 of the men's outfits are ok, but, the woman's baseball outfit is invisible.  When my sim was wearing it, the only thing there was her head and whatever shoes she had on.  The thumbnail of the outfit is messed up too.  Just shows the shoes.
Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: 2012 March 03, 10:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if anybody else had this issue - I downloaded the Sports Outfits that icantbebothered just put up & put them in my game (I made them as a package - however I did decrapify the Sims3pack file & installed - same issue).  All 4 of the men's outfits are ok, but, the woman's baseball outfit is invisible.  When my sim was wearing it, the only thing there was her head and whatever shoes she had on.  The thumbnail of the outfit is messed up too.  Just shows the shoes.

Yes, I have this issue too. Only decrapifyed and installed with the launcher.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 03, 11:07:25 by Heli » Logged
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: 2012 March 03, 10:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I redownloaded the Sims3pack file, decrapified, installed, & started up my game & the female's baseball outfit still does the same thing.  The thumbnail is messed up and when I clicked on the outfit, just the sim's head and shoes are there.  The 4 outfits for guys are ok though.
TaterTots
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: 2012 March 03, 14:29:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's doing the same thing in my game, as well, and I have a clean install of the game right now as I am preparing for Showtime. No cc, no mods, nothing at all.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: 2012 March 03, 15:42:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think sometimes clothing files might get corrupted by the decrapification process.  That would be something to ask the FOJ.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: 2012 March 03, 16:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently the clothing file is referencing a file outside of the package that needs to be undecrapified. Try this in your Mods\Packages folder.

* Clara_Fix_SportswearCAS-decrapified.package (0.29 KB - downloaded 1245 times.)
carlymichelle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: 2012 March 03, 23:25:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have decrapped the latest files but it still wont let me install  them i have the latest patch too
Oniichanaino
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: 2012 March 04, 01:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good evening to you all. This is my first post, so I'll try to be succinct.

I have all expansion packs up to and including Master Suite (updated to 11.0.84.014.017). Most of the .sims3pack downloads I have are from either icantbebothered or jeromycraig. (As an aside, thank you to both as it is nice to have these packs without having to give my credit card number to EA.)

After decrappifying the packs and installing, the items show up in the installed list as well as in the game. I am not noticing any glitches or problems with them during play. The next time I load up the game, the launcher says that the only .sims3pack items installed are the ones I used my free points to purchase or are the free ones given away as bonuses. Even the worlds disappear from the installed list.

I have tried several different attempts to repair this problem including deleting the DCBackup and DCCache folders, followed by re-installing the objects. I even went so far as today completely uninstalling the game, deleting the entire The Sims 3 folder from the Documents folder. Afterwards, I fully re-installed the game and the objects, but still no luck.

I was curious as to whether the update that was done recently where the game tries to sell stuff from the store might be interfering with my installed list. I blocked the EA programs from dialing home with my router as was suggested on the forum, as well as installing the .sims3pack in bunches of no greater than 50. Neither of those worked. Any other ideas?
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: