More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:01:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152186 times)
Beautycoo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2100 on: 2012 February 19, 20:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem.

I tried installing the Lunar Lakes sims3pack, and the launcher said there was an error and I needed to install the latest software before I try again. I don't understand, does that mean game updates? Because I have the latest update, I double-checked. I'm not sure what's going, it did that to me last year when I tried to install Barnacle Bay, so I gave up.

Is there something else I need to do to get it to work?

Yes.

Could you, possibly, tell me what that may be?

I still don't get it, can anybody tell me what I need to do you make it work because yes isn't pointing me in any directions. at all.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: 2012 February 20, 06:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh you poor baby.  No one wants to help you? You must be special, because why on Earth would everyone else have to search for themselves.  SEARCH MOAR!

meh.
RavenKay
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: 2012 February 20, 06:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem.

I tried installing the Lunar Lakes sims3pack, and the launcher said there was an error and I needed to install the latest software before I try again. I don't understand, does that mean game updates? Because I have the latest update, I double-checked. I'm not sure what's going, it did that to me last year when I tried to install Barnacle Bay, so I gave up.

Yes.

I still don't get it, can anybody tell me what I need to do you make it work because yes isn't pointing me in any directions. at all.

"compressorizer"
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: 2012 February 20, 09:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are loads of threads about installing content on here,do a serch you might find what you are looking for.
Jayleen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: 2012 February 20, 15:47:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everybody! I have a problem with my Sims 3 games. I haven't played in a while, and yesterday I got Master Suite Stuff and Lunar Lakes and decided to start again. So I installed them and then tried to play the game, but the second it starts loading my town (and any other town for that matter) it crashes and I get the "it stopped working error". So I figured it must have been the new expansion or Lunar Lakes. First I tried running the game without CC... didn't work; then I uninstalled Master Suite and it kept doing the same thing. So I tried moving the The Sims 3 folder from my documents because I read somewhere that it would generate a fresh game, and it did since everything was gone, but I got the same error. Since then I've uninstalled the base game and the expansions 2 times and tried installing them again to no avail. It keeps doing the same thing. I can only run the base game without it crashing. I tried looking for solutions but I couldn't find any, and I know you guys are Sims experts so PLEASE HELP! I really don't know what else to do. I thought re-installing them all would do the trick, but apparently I was wrong. If this has been discussed before, I'm sorry; and if it's the wrong thread please point me in the right direction. I'm officially out of ideas. Thank you!

Did you allow Master Suite through the DEP ?
missaaliyah
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: 2012 February 21, 07:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Download and install the Compressorizer - drag the Sims3Pack onto the programme, and then install into game.  Should now work.  Though not always 100% effective.
nahcujam
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: 2012 February 22, 07:53:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else having their sim reset when using the spellbook after installing LL? or there is another fix after LL, that I didn't notice.  Undecided
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: 2012 February 22, 08:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else having their sim reset when using the spellbook after installing LL? or there is another fix after LL, that I didn't notice.  Undecided

Here is a combined fix for the spell book reset/foy/more magic items: http://www.mediafire.com/?cfiudmmpo560pd6

I just added the SKIL and UNKN resources from Simon's package to kissing_toast's fix and then my spell book stopped making my sim reset, and all other magic items continue to work properly. None of this is my work, and all credit to kissing_toast and Simon.
nahcujam
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: 2012 February 22, 09:10:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else having their sim reset when using the spellbook after installing LL? or there is another fix after LL, that I didn't notice.  Undecided

Here is a combined fix for the spell book reset/foy/more magic items: http://www.mediafire.com/?cfiudmmpo560pd6

I just added the SKIL and UNKN resources from Simon's package to kissing_toast's fix and then my spell book stopped making my sim reset, and all other magic items continue to work properly. None of this is my work, and all credit to kissing_toast and Simon.

errr.. I forgot to mention. I got the fix. I'm very positive the SPELLBOOK, FOY and all magic items is working before I install LL.
But, I didn't get what you said regarding adding the SKIL and UKN resources from Simon's package. What package is it?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: 2012 February 22, 09:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

errr.. I forgot to mention. I got the fix. I'm very positive the SPELLBOOK, FOY and all magic items is working before I install LL.
But, I didn't get what you said regarding adding the SKIL and UKN resources from Simon's package. What package is it?

It's from here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18888.msg575469.html#msg575469

It is a different fix from kissing_toast's, which is not included in his package.
nahcujam
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: 2012 February 22, 10:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18888.msg575469.html#msg575469

It is a different fix from kissing_toast's, which is not included in his package.

okay. thanks. I got it working now.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: 2012 February 24, 12:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Were these ever included? I'm unable to check if they are myself.
http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/LateNightRedeem

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: 2012 February 24, 13:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Were these ever included? I'm unable to check if they are myself.
http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/LateNightRedeem

Yea, they've been posted before.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
nahcujam
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: 2012 February 24, 14:13:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very problematic spellbook. I notice when I clear my caches, my sim always resets when using it. Even with the fix (Simon's UKN and SKL with kissing_toast's magic fix). What might be the solution for this? Do I really to delete the fix and paste it again everytime I clear the caches?  Huh
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: 2012 February 24, 15:50:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very problematic spellbook. I notice when I clear my caches, my sim always resets when using it. Even with the fix (Simon's UKN and SKL with kissing_toast's magic fix). What might be the solution for this? Do I really to delete the fix and paste it again everytime I clear the caches?  Huh

Well for starters you really don't need that other fix since the magic objects in my game still work just fine with out it and with Lunar Lakes installed. The only thing I can suggest doing is uninstalling the items, then reinstalling them via the launcher. To be honest I've never had that problem with the spell book from the beginning. It's different for everyone now-a-days, not being a smartass this time. Wink 

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
nahcujam
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: 2012 February 25, 04:15:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well for starters you really don't need that other fix since the magic objects in my game still work just fine with out it and with Lunar Lakes installed. The only thing I can suggest doing is uninstalling the items, then reinstalling them via the launcher. To be honest I've never had that problem with the spell book from the beginning. It's different for everyone now-a-days, not being a smartass this time. Wink 

great. uninstalling and re installing worked for the spellbook even after clearing caches. Thanks.  Grin
Beautycoo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: 2012 February 25, 17:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem.

Yes.

"compressorizer"

I've done all that, I've compressed and decrapifiyed and updated and unistalled and re-installed to the end of time. Seriously, can anybody just tell me whatever COULD be the problem if my computer keeps saying that i've not got the latest game updates, when it bloody well seems like I have?
PiratePo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: 2012 February 25, 18:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem with installing sims3packs. Ever since I installed Master Suite, I get that motherfucking rainbow wheel when I try to install Custom Content.
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: 2012 February 26, 13:32:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem with installing sims3packs. Ever since I installed Master Suite, I get that motherfucking rainbow wheel when I try to install Custom Content.

Decrapify the sims 3 packs,that might help.  If that fails then try searching the site for help.
Lissy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: 2012 February 26, 17:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've done all that, I've compressed and decrapifiyed and updated and unistalled and re-installed to the end of time. Seriously, can anybody just tell me whatever COULD be the problem if my computer keeps saying that i've not got the latest game updates, when it bloody well seems like I have?
It would have helped if you'd said you'd already done that - to distinguish you from the tards who can't be bothered to look for themselves.  Wink
Did you 'drag and drop' the files onto the program, or did you go through the command line? I found that for me it only works when I decrapify on the DOS command line.
You could use a batch file if you have a lot of files to do.
Lissy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: 2012 February 26, 17:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decrapify the sims 3 packs,that might help.  If that fails then try searching the site for help.
If there's a 'rainbow wheel', this site offers no help. Mac users are on their own here. (Unless I missed something and Windows now has its own little beachball of doom?)
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: 2012 February 26, 18:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If there's a 'rainbow wheel', this site offers no help.

There are a few other Mac players on this forum, but it just depends on whether or not we've encountered the same problem.

Have you tried just waiting it out? How long is it unresponsive for? Decrapifying might very well be the answer, but you're going to need something like boot camp and/or access to a windows computer to use it.

I sing along with elevator music.
missaaliyah
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: 2012 February 27, 01:57:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for Atomic Age Living and Dining on it's own as a package or sims3pack.  I have searched the forum and its only available as part of a compilation. 
I do not really want the whole compilation. 
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: 2012 February 27, 02:41:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for Atomic Age Living and Dining on it's own as a package or sims3pack.  I have searched the forum and its only available as part of a compilation. 
I do not really want the whole compilation. 
Why should we care what you want? Make it for yourself.

Flowing with the go.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: 2012 February 27, 15:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least they bothered to search first.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: