More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:24:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152333 times)
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #2075 on: 2012 February 17, 03:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm uploading a decrapified version of Lunar Lakes now for the Mac users. I'll upload the .package file, I'm not sure if it will work though.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: 2012 February 17, 04:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a temporary fix for the tree, put the tree package file in as well as installing the decrapified sims3pack. It means two trees will show up, but both will work. Well, they do in my game.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2077 on: 2012 February 17, 04:55:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FOR MAC USERS ONLY

Decrapified Lunar Lakes: http://www.mediafire.com/?jev7ys2twjrzbs2

INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: 2012 February 17, 04:56:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once I convert a sims3pack into individual package files, is there a program I can use that will show me what item each package file is?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: 2012 February 17, 11:01:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once I convert a sims3pack into individual package files, is there a program I can use that will show me what item each package file is?

S3PE or postal, or some other package editor. Open it and if the names of various resources in the package don't give it away you can check the THUM resource.

On another note, has anyone seen a Pixie or Firefly show from the Tree of Prosperity? There's tuning for it in the XML, but even when I set the chance to 100, I don't a see any shows at all. Another case of borked animations?

Edit: I was going through the resources again, and came to the conclusion that EA must have decided to ditch the pixies and fireflies.
« Last Edit: 2012 February 17, 14:28:35 by notouching » Logged
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: 2012 February 17, 14:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

S3PE or postal, or some other package editor. Open it and if the names of various resources in the package don't give it away you can check the THUM resource.

Whenever I click on the THUM resource no image shows up. If I double click a resource details box pops up, but still no image. I'm using s3pe. Do I have to turn on something in the settings to view the THUM resource images?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: 2012 February 17, 14:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever I click on the THUM resource no image shows up. If I double click a resource details box pops up, but still no image. I'm using s3pe. Do I have to turn on something in the settings to view the THUM resource images?

You should see a line at the bottom of S3PE with some options. For Preview: choose Value. You can also see the resource names by ticking Names. 
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: 2012 February 17, 14:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should see a line at the bottom of S3PE with some options. For Preview: choose Value. You can also see the resource names by ticking Names. 

Awesome, thank you so much for all your help.
lilith
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: 2012 February 17, 15:38:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a temporary fix for the tree, put the tree package file in as well as installing the decrapified sims3pack. It means two trees will show up, but both will work. Well, they do in my game.

I tried, but even taking the tree in packages, it works for a few cycles, but then stops in the interaction taking, and I had to reset it for it to work again.

The reason is that the packages of fixdi usually has higher priority to slightly to the game modificae not the original script?
 Putting them both are the same and when he reads the game at random one with the broken link stops?

I ask out of curiosity Smiley
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: 2012 February 17, 17:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one with broken skills? The same actions that would raise my garden skills from 0 to 4 now only raised from 0 to 2.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: 2012 February 17, 19:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually had to install the fruit of prosperity and not the tree as a vanilla package to get mine to work, along with the decrapped sim3pack of LL.

fruit of Prosperity

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2086 on: 2012 February 17, 20:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually had to install the fruit of prosperity and not the tree as a vanilla package to get mine to work, along with the decrapped sim3pack of LL.

fruit of Prosperity
My package file included both. I think the link between the two might break when decrapifying.

rezrez
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: 2012 February 17, 21:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem.

I tried installing the Lunar Lakes sims3pack, and the launcher said there was an error and I needed to install the latest software before I try again. I don't understand, does that mean game updates? Because I have the latest update, I double-checked. I'm not sure what's going, it did that to me last year when I tried to install Barnacle Bay, so I gave up.

Is there something else I need to do to get it to work?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: 2012 February 17, 21:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem.

I tried installing the Lunar Lakes sims3pack, and the launcher said there was an error and I needed to install the latest software before I try again. I don't understand, does that mean game updates? Because I have the latest update, I double-checked. I'm not sure what's going, it did that to me last year when I tried to install Barnacle Bay, so I gave up.

Yes.

rezrez
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: 2012 February 17, 21:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem.

Yes.

Could you, possibly, tell me what that may be?
rezrez
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: 2012 February 17, 21:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevermind, I got it.

Your completely blunt answer pointed me in the right direction though, so thanks.
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: 2012 February 17, 23:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one with broken skills? The same actions that would raise my garden skills from 0 to 4 now only raised from 0 to 2.

Ok After testing I found out that the tree of whatever conflicts with any mod that changes skills.
AlfredFinch
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: 2012 February 18, 00:55:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FOR MAC USERS ONLY

Decrapified Lunar Lakes: http://www.mediafire.com/?jev7ys2twjrzbs2

This works for me. Though when I use the tree of prosperity, it won't let me pick the fruit. I think that might be more on my end though because it sounds like people are having glitches with it too and I have a few mods anyway.

EDIT: Actually, I'm a moron and missed the packaged fix (that was on this page no less). Everything now works perfectly with the fix and that world- tested it for quite a while.
« Last Edit: 2012 February 18, 06:54:54 by AlfredFinch » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: 2012 February 18, 04:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fruit of Prosperity
My package file included both. I think the link between the two might break when decrapifying.

I'm guessing that decrapping changes the TGI of the fruit making it a "new" item and the tree is still looking for the original.

TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: 2012 February 18, 07:51:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would anyone know where I could get the January compilation set uploaded here:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.msg586605.html#msg586605

I go to get it and it seems the FBI have stuck their noses in on that site.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: 2012 February 18, 19:11:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy has pretty much everything in the first two posts, although it's all in .sims3packs so if you want .packages you'll have to extract them yourself.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: 2012 February 19, 06:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@icantbebothered  it's forcing me to register to download your Lunar Lakes file from 4shared. (http://www.4shared.com/file/BHqPFklx/Lunar_Lakes.html that one)

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2097 on: 2012 February 19, 06:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@icantbebothered  it's forcing me to register to download your Lunar Lakes file from 4shared. (http://www.4shared.com/file/BHqPFklx/Lunar_Lakes.html that one)
Try using the one uploaded at mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?d73mnwlsd8b9on0

sweeney_todd
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: 2012 February 19, 14:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everybody! I have a problem with my Sims 3 games. I haven't played in a while, and yesterday I got Master Suite Stuff and Lunar Lakes and decided to start again. So I installed them and then tried to play the game, but the second it starts loading my town (and any other town for that matter) it crashes and I get the "it stopped working error". So I figured it must have been the new expansion or Lunar Lakes. First I tried running the game without CC... didn't work; then I uninstalled Master Suite and it kept doing the same thing. So I tried moving the The Sims 3 folder from my documents because I read somewhere that it would generate a fresh game, and it did since everything was gone, but I got the same error. Since then I've uninstalled the base game and the expansions 2 times and tried installing them again to no avail. It keeps doing the same thing. I can only run the base game without it crashing. I tried looking for solutions but I couldn't find any, and I know you guys are Sims experts so PLEASE HELP! I really don't know what else to do. I thought re-installing them all would do the trick, but apparently I was wrong. If this has been discussed before, I'm sorry; and if it's the wrong thread please point me in the right direction. I'm officially out of ideas. Thank you!
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: 2012 February 19, 18:37:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What are your computer's specifications?

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: