More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:13:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152139 times)
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1975 on: 2012 January 29, 03:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll test it - my sim never jumped away from the spellbook. The only problem I was having is the ghosts, moons, and stars not showing up when the sim reads the book.

Edit: Everything works & the spellbook stayed in buy mode this time.  Thanks for the fix & taking the time to redo it.  I doubt EA will ever fix this issue.
« Last Edit: 2012 January 29, 04:30:21 by jaldeer » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: 2012 January 29, 05:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is another fix, hopefully the final product. This SHOULD work for sim3pack, decrapped sim3pack, and packaged versions of all of the items.
You can ensmallen and de-redundantify the file by removing anything that isn't part of Group 0x01xxxxxx, as these files will already exist in any installation method.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: 2012 January 29, 06:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is another fix, hopefully the final product. This SHOULD work for sim3pack, decrapped sim3pack, and packaged versions of all of the items.
You can ensmallen and de-redundantify the file by removing anything that isn't part of Group 0x01xxxxxx, as these files will already exist in any installation method.

Done.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: 2012 January 29, 06:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Done.

Its broken now. There are many texts missing.
Showtime
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: 2012 January 29, 08:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a problem ,  Sad in can not on megaupload , for the packages from panama crew ...

Have someone an solution ?

nahcujam
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1980 on: 2012 January 29, 09:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing I need tested with this one is whether or not the spell book and fountain of youth not only show up in game but both animate correctly, ghosts when learning a spell and waterfall and sparkles in the FOY. Testing of course from someone not using decrapped sim3packs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y671l7ns8c202sa

*new smaller file*

Is This  all I need? The older fix should be removed?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: 2012 January 29, 15:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing I need tested with this one is whether or not the spell book and fountain of youth not only show up in game but both animate correctly, ghosts when learning a spell and waterfall and sparkles in the FOY. Testing of course from someone not using decrapped sim3packs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y671l7ns8c202sa

*new smaller file*

With this file, the interactions for the spell book and fountain of youth are blank for me. But everything else works fine. I'm using de-crapped sims3packs.
« Last Edit: 2012 January 29, 15:21:39 by notouching » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: 2012 January 29, 15:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With this file, the interactions for the spell book and fountain of youth are blank for me. But everything else works fine. I'm using de-crapped sims3packs.

I had this problem early on, when trying to figure out the spoon with the cauldron. I know it's a pain in the ass but if you uninstall the objects that have missing strings via the launcher then reinstall them it fixes that. I'm going to add the link to the previous version if you want to be lazy about it.

Is This  all I need? The older fix should be removed?

Yes, everything still works fine for me with this one, even after clearing caches and what not.
« Last Edit: 2012 January 29, 15:42:08 by kissing_toast » Logged

Showtime
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: 2012 January 29, 19:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have someone a browser where megaupload works? I want packages download!
jake hughes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: 2012 January 29, 19:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

megaupload closed down
Showtime
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: 2012 January 29, 19:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

megaupload closed down

ohw, does anybody now , where I can find panama crew's packages on antoher download site ?
dimples
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: 2012 January 29, 20:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the last site I have for PanamaCrew:  http://pastebin.com/Smw8RD1m
jake hughes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: 2012 January 29, 20:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can someone upload the more magic set on a site other than mediafire i cant download from there dont know why just cant
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: 2012 January 29, 22:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I thought I was having issues with the voodoo doll but now I'm not so sure. Is it by design that it can only be used on Sims that are at least friends with the one controlling the doll? If so it seems rather dumb. I want to be able to curse random Sims damnit!
At first I thought it wasn't working because I was on a community lot but then I invited a friend to the same community lot and it worked on him fine.
I've not tried it with enemies but Sims at stranger or aquaintance level cannot be voodoo'd. They can be assigned to the doll but then any further action cancels itself.
Is everybody else experiencing this?
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: 2012 January 30, 00:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can someone upload the more magic set on a site other than mediafire i cant download from there dont know why just cant

Try another browser, because MediaFire is about the simplest free hosting site around.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: 2012 January 30, 00:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've not tried it with enemies but Sims at stranger or aquaintance level cannot be voodoo'd. They can be assigned to the doll but then any further action cancels itself.
Is everybody else experiencing this?

I have a Sim that lives with another she pretty well detests and the doll works on him.  It seems pretty easy for it to get knocked out of queue though.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: 2012 January 30, 02:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's because you don't use punctuation or shift keys.

Showtime
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: 2012 January 30, 06:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the site workd , only I can not download because megaupload is blockd ,
Do someone now if there also other packges free from the sims 3 store?
youarehome
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: 2012 January 30, 06:19:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I presume this is what you are asking for, otherwise I have no bloody idea.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.0.html
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: 2012 January 30, 08:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this problem early on, when trying to figure out the spoon with the cauldron. I know it's a pain in the ass but if you uninstall the objects that have missing strings via the launcher then reinstall them it fixes that. I'm going to add the link to the previous version if you want to be lazy about it.

You didn't have to do that, but it was very accommodating of you. One thing, I've used the _RIG fix tool on these packages just to be sure, but does anyone know if that is really necessary?
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: 2012 January 30, 12:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used the _RIG fix tool on these packages just to be sure, but does anyone know if that is really necessary?
Gosh, the set was released waaay after the 1.29 patch! Of course you don't need to Rigfix it!
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: 2012 January 30, 14:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used the _RIG fix tool on these packages just to be sure, but does anyone know if that is really necessary?
Gosh, the set was released waaay after the 1.29 patch! Of course you don't need to Rigfix it!

Sorry, I was not clear enough. I'm not using _RIG fix on the set, which obviously doesn't need it. But the first fix provided by kissingtoast had some _RIGs from the Spellbook and FOY in it . The newer packages don't though, so nevermind. Of course I don't need to rig fix those. I should have looked at those as well, my mistake.
FireFliesBurn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: 2012 January 30, 15:26:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, or if this has been answered, but I hope someone can help me. I've been using decrapify for a while now (at least a year), haven't had any problems. But starting last Friday I think, I've been unable to use it. When I run the Store items through it, I get the messaging saying: " Installation Failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again!"

Not sure if this matters, but before all this started happening I had just installed Town Life and Pets.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: 2012 January 30, 16:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, or if this has been answered, but I hope someone can help me. I've been using decrapify for a while now (at least a year), haven't had any problems. But starting last Friday I think, I've been unable to use it. When I run the Store items through it, I get the messaging saying: " Installation Failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again!"

Not sure if this matters, but before all this started happening I had just installed Town Life and Pets.

The Compressorizor wouldn't give you that error message, do you mean the launcher? Either way you're doing it wrong. When's the last time you updated those files?

FireFliesBurn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: 2012 January 30, 16:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I updated the files on Monday. After decrapifing it I install it using the launcher. That's how I've always done it. Not to sound like a noob, but I'm starting think that I shouldn't run it through the launcher after decrapofing it. Should I just drop it into my mods folder.

Okay, I finally got it working again. I downloaded the program again and deleted my old version. I was able to download the newest downloads and install them with no problem!
« Last Edit: 2012 February 03, 00:55:43 by FireFliesBurn » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: