More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 21:04:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2162928 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1900 on: 2012 January 03, 22:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why?

Because yours is most likely the number one asked question here and has been answered just as many times. If you're too speshul too look for yourself then we will continue to point and laugh.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
CreamandCookies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: 2012 January 03, 22:46:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I fianally realised I have to download the compressorizer  Tongue

Sorry!
boy_ptk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TOOL: TS3 Recompressor
« Reply #1902 on: 2012 January 04, 03:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I download the Pet Store, decrapify it, install with Launcher, run the game with AM, place the pet store, send my sim to go buy something from pet store register. All work fine.
Except this, I read on somewhere that when we install the Pet Store, we can buy several exclusive items (can't bought from buy mode) from pet store register. I slightly remember two of the exclusive items are the pet house (the second one, in the store backyard) and the horse training post. But they doesn't appear in the store list, infact the store list contains the pet house from EP5 and also the training post from EP5 too.
Is there a solution to this problem? Thank you.
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: 2012 January 04, 05:58:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something happened to my launcher and I'm hoping someone here can help because I've tried the tech team on the Sims 3 website 7 times now and nothings worked.

I used to be able to install custom content and store items through my launcher perfectly fine. Now all of a sudden all my installed items won't show up in game and if I try to install anything else it runs though the installation process perfectly fine, but then once it's done it says "There were no packages to install. Done." and it doesn't actually install the items.

I've tried removing m mods, completely uninstalling and reinstalling everything twice, and every other suggestion the tech team had. Is there any chance someone here knows what's wrong with my game?

Note: Anything I download online doesn't install, but if I use the in-game store to download the items they install perfectly fine.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: 2012 January 04, 08:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something happened to my launcher and I'm hoping someone here can help because I've tried the tech team on the Sims 3 website 7 times now and nothings worked.

I used to be able to install custom content and store items through my launcher perfectly fine. Now all of a sudden all my installed items won't show up in game and if I try to install anything else it runs though the installation process perfectly fine, but then once it's done it says "There were no packages to install. Done." and it doesn't actually install the items.

I've tried removing m mods, completely uninstalling and reinstalling everything twice, and every other suggestion the tech team had. Is there any chance someone here knows what's wrong with my game?

Note: Anything I download online doesn't install, but if I use the in-game store to download the items they install perfectly fine.

Most people here will say not to use the launcher at all because it sucks. There are launcher alternatives out there you can use if you wanted to. I've had no problems with my launcher but I only use it for store stuff, nothing else. When you uninstalled the games did you follow the manual uninstall instructions to clear out the registry? When you reinstall the games don't install the EA download manager or Origin, you don't need those. So if you have make sure to completely uninstall those as well. I don't know if this would help or not but it's worth a shot.

CreamandCookies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: 2012 January 04, 13:12:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this a common problem:

Some of the store content I download from here works but other stuff installs then when I either go into the game or close the launcher or go into the game it says it isn't in the game.

If it has happened before I'll search the forums but if it doesn't happen often could you help.

Also don't tell me to go to MTS, it isn't working.
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: 2012 January 04, 13:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is probably the single most commonly reported problem here, perhaps only second to jackasses running AM on the wrong patch level. Search first, ask questions later.
CreamandCookies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: 2012 January 04, 13:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had had a little search but I'll look harder knowing that I will find it.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: 2012 January 04, 15:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this a common problem:

Some of the store content I download from here works but other stuff installs then when I either go into the game or close the launcher or go into the game it says it isn't in the game.

If it has happened before I'll search the forums but if it doesn't happen often could you help.

Also don't tell me to go to MTS, it isn't working.

You're still doing it wrong. Yes, go to MTS so you can get banned by even the slightest mention of piracy.

CreamandCookies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: 2012 January 04, 17:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I meant don't send me to look at the information things on installing CC there  Tongue
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: 2012 January 04, 19:03:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most people here will say not to use the launcher at all because it sucks. There are launcher alternatives out there you can use if you wanted to. I've had no problems with my launcher but I only use it for store stuff, nothing else. When you uninstalled the games did you follow the manual uninstall instructions to clear out the registry? When you reinstall the games don't install the EA download manager or Origin, you don't need those. So if you have make sure to completely uninstall those as well. I don't know if this would help or not but it's worth a shot.

I did a complete clean uninstall by removing all leftover files in the registry and everything. It didn't work, so I don't know what could possibly be the problem. I'll look in to the launcher alternatives because I really need to figure out a way to install a world into my game because that's where my current save is at and I can't play them without that world.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: 2012 January 04, 19:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a complete clean uninstall by removing all leftover files in the registry and everything. It didn't work, so I don't know what could possibly be the problem. I'll look in to the launcher alternatives because I really need to figure out a way to install a world into my game because that's where my current save is at and I can't play them without that world.

Worlds you can install by unpacking the sims3pack into packages. The world package goes into installed worlds folder(IIRC) and the rest into your packages folder. You may also have to add .world to the end of the world package. There has got to be a tutorial around here somewhere for that.

INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: 2012 January 04, 19:34:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried that and it didn't work. I think I'm going to try a clean uninstall again as much as I hate doing so. I just really want it to work so I don't have to worry about it anymore when trying to install stuff.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: 2012 January 05, 17:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New kitchen sets at the store.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13336&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:45923&pcategoryId=12857&ppcategoryId=12084&intcmp=TheSims3StoreJan12_Internal_StoreSplash_NY12Kitchen

Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: 2012 January 07, 20:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently there is an issue with the Edwardian kitchen counter or dishwasher. Someone poster a pic over on MTS in the bloopers thread. When Sims open the dishwasher the counter can still be seen inside. I assume that means the cut-out is missing from the counter.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1915 on: 2012 January 13, 16:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since updating to 1.29, Moryrie's packages cause a crash when I open the appliances tab in buy mode. As far as I can tell it's the fault of the Fanta fridge. The game just locks up every single time. Absolutely no mods but the store packages and the game crashes, no mods whatsoever and it doesn't. I'm redownloading the torrent but I'm pretty sure nothing has changed from it (save for the updated part 4, which I did get, and did install.)
« Last Edit: 2012 January 13, 17:13:44 by Claeric » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: 2012 January 13, 17:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Moryrie's packages, I am updated to 1.29, and have no issues.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1917 on: 2012 January 13, 20:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Downloaded the torrent. Same exact fucking thing. Game loads fine, game runs fine, buy mode works fine, but then I open the refrigerator button and it stops. Music keeps going, but the game stops responding.

And ONLY with these store packages.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: 2012 January 13, 21:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No more from you Claeric, I will allow these two posts to stay, but please remember you are still domed. If you have an issue with your cc, post about that rather than blame something that is working.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: 2012 January 13, 21:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I specifically opened up a neighborhood, went to Build/Buy, and placed refrigerators, including the Fanta Fridge.  No problems.  I think it might be a VEBKAC error.
« Last Edit: 2012 January 15, 00:38:04 by jeromycraig » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: 2012 January 16, 20:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There appears to be a new branded set:
http://store.thesims3.com/focus

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: 2012 January 16, 20:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There appears to be a new branded set:
http://store.thesims3.com/focus

Not new, it has been in the downloads topic since December 16th
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1922 on: 2012 January 16, 20:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Downloaded the torrent. Same exact fucking thing. Game loads fine, game runs fine, buy mode works fine, but then I open the refrigerator button and it stops. Music keeps going, but the game stops responding.

And ONLY with these store packages.

I made the torrent and have zero problems. PEBVAK

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: 2012 January 16, 21:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem Exists Between Vole and Keyboard?  Is this a penis thing?  Because, EW.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1924 on: 2012 January 16, 21:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fact that there is a space between Vole and Keyboard is the issue. If he slammed his head on the keyboard a few times he either might solve his problems or be unable to play. Win/Win.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: