More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 15:32:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2167338 times)
Patisfat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1825 on: 2011 December 03, 19:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for .package form of "Fun for Kids of All Ages" Pack.

Anyone? Smiley
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: 2011 December 03, 23:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't see it in the downloads thread, nobody has decided to share it. It takes just a few seconds to extract and combine the packages, so you could always download the Sims3Pack and do it yourself.
SendMeLies
Blathering Buffoon

See if I care.

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: 2011 December 04, 15:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In response to Coltraz about the pieces from the Mid-Century kitchen named Murano, I thought the same thing. Is that prick working for EA now? Maybe Thomass will jump on that and make false claims again.

Let me Google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=murano+italia.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: 2011 December 04, 22:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ That's nice. What's your point?
SendMeLies
Blathering Buffoon

See if I care.

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: 2011 December 05, 02:24:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's an inside joke on the game that every object with glass in it is a "Murano", referring to Venice, Italy; while the ones in steel are either from "Alvar Eero" or "Pierre Alto", a play with Alvar Aalto and maybe Eero Saarinen, two industrial designers from the 20th century. It's an in-joke, but not a particularly good one.

Or "moreno" (hahahahahahahahaha) from TSR is working for the Store now, whatever your tinfoil hat tells you. Dumbasses.

[edit to correct stupid idiom]
« Last Edit: 2011 December 05, 14:47:51 by SendmeLies » Logged
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: 2011 December 05, 13:50:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ Again, that's nice.
By the way, there's no such thing as an "inner joke." The term is "in-joke" or "inside joke". Moron.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: 2011 December 06, 11:29:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

His point is that it's got nothing to do with the TSR creator. Morons.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
elansims
Asinine Airhead

INFP, actually

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: 2011 December 07, 01:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in the process of uploading this month's update. I know that the mega-upload link died for part 2, so I removed it. I might re-upload it in the future, but not tonight. The current 4-shared upload is taking long enough.

There is also a problem with the link for part 2 in your 4-shared folder.  I attempted both the regular and torrent downloads and both gave me the "invalid/removed for TOU violation" error.  Not sure if you were aware of that, too.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1833 on: 2011 December 07, 06:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not seeing that error for part 2.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: 2011 December 07, 16:08:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having downloaded the October compilation from panamacrew I have the problem that all my sims hold the guitars the wrong way round when they play it . It points to the ground instead of them holding the neck of the guitars in their left hands . is anyone else having this problem and can anyone suggest a solution . i tried redownloading but still the same
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: 2011 December 07, 17:54:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not interested in any of the store items except for the premium content. Is there a way to get all of that in a package file without the other store items?
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: 2011 December 07, 18:27:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. Download the way everyone else does and delete what you don't want.

Much of the premium content was already shared individually, the last time I looked.
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: 2011 December 08, 00:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only one I've found separate from other items is the baby swing.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: 2011 December 08, 01:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only one I've found separate from other items is the baby swing.

That's because most of us prefer the compilations not single items. If you only want single items then go pay for them.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: 2011 December 08, 03:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The whole reason I'm here is because I don't want to pay for them obviously. I have been using the compilations of all the store items, but I got tired of having soooo many items, so I removed them from my game. I still want the premium items though. I don't see why me only wanting the premium items merits me having to buy them just because most seem to prefer the entire compilations.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: 2011 December 08, 04:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So delete some of them.

You're here because you don't want to pay for them. That's news to us, we've never heard of that before. What we've also never heard of is, getting off your fat arse and doing for yourself.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: 2011 December 08, 05:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't just delete some of them because they're all in package files together and there's no way of deleting just some of them.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: 2011 December 08, 05:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The whole reason I'm here is because I don't want to pay for them obviously. I have been using the compilations of all the store items, but I got tired of having soooo many items, so I removed them from my game. I still want the premium items though. I don't see why me only wanting the premium items merits me having to buy them just because most seem to prefer the entire compilations.

This is the most entitled special snowflake bullshit I've read in a long time.

I can't just delete some of them because they're all in package files together and there's no way of deleting just some of them.

There is a way.  You just don't know it.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: 2011 December 08, 06:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's wrong with just installing them from the clean Sims3Packs, then?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: 2011 December 08, 14:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who knows?  Snowflake probably wants someone to come over and install them for him too.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dark_Author
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: 2011 December 10, 21:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'm completely prepared to get flamed, but I did try to do my research properly, so please bear that it mind.

Anyway, I cannot get the limited edition pet shop to show up in my game no matter what I do.  I downloaded the sims 3 pack, decrapified it and that didn't work (obviously, I read after I tried that that with that item decrapping breaks the register), so I removed it and installed it from a clean sims3 pack and that didn't work either.  Finally, I tried downloading a merged .package file that someone on here posted, and that DID work, I think....because I found the register in buy mode so I assume the other items are there, too.  But, the lot doesn't show up in the bin.  I even tried moving the sims3 packs into the library folder (I'm not sure if I did that right, I didn't really follow the post that suggested it), but still, no lot.  Could someone please tell me what to do to get that bloody lot to show up?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: 2011 December 10, 21:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'm completely prepared to get flamed, but I did try to do my research properly, so please bear that it mind.

Anyway, I cannot get the limited edition pet shop to show up in my game no matter what I do.  I downloaded the sims 3 pack, decrapified it and that didn't work (obviously, I read after I tried that that with that item decrapping breaks the register), so I removed it and installed it from a clean sims3 pack and that didn't work either.  Finally, I tried downloading a merged .package file that someone on here posted, and that DID work, I think....because I found the register in buy mode so I assume the other items are there, too.  But, the lot doesn't show up in the bin.  I even tried moving the sims3 packs into the library folder (I'm not sure if I did that right, I didn't really follow the post that suggested it), but still, no lot.  Could someone please tell me what to do to get that bloody lot to show up?

Find the individual .package file that is the actual lot file. Drop that into the Library folder.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Dark_Author
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: 2011 December 10, 21:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just making sure I understood, the .package file that I downloaded of the store (which seems to allow me acess to the register and, I'm assuming, te other items) should just go directly into the library folder? 
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: 2011 December 10, 21:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just making sure I understood, the .package file that I downloaded of the store (which seems to allow me acess to the register and, I'm assuming, te other items) should just go directly into the library folder? 
No, I think that only contains the Objects, though I could be wrong. When you install a sims3pack all the items in the Sims 3 pack combine into a .dbc file in DCCache, the lot file inside that same file should install to the Library but for whatever reason it may not. You also get a copy of each of those files individually in DCBackup. If you are on windows you could use a program and extract the Lot file itself from the Sims3pack, then just drop that into the library folder. I think it's package ID is 0xa16348826fb03ead41d9fe0dd3e284bd. If you do not have windows, you can use the Launcher and extract the file. Like I said, a copy of all files will be put into DCbackup when you try to install a sims3pack. Delete contents of DCbackup. Install Petshop Sims3pack. Delete resulting .dbc file in DCCache because you already have all those items in your game. Find file with the listed .package ID in DCbackup, drop that into the Library folder. You can rename it to EAPetShop.package or whatever before you do so if you like.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Dark_Author
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: 2011 December 10, 21:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Morriganrant, thank you so much!  I will go give that a go right now.  I really appreciate you explaining that to me, because I was extrememly confused and I have a much better grasp of the actual install process now thanks to you.  Again, thank you very, very much!
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: