More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:52:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152131 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1725 on: 2011 November 04, 01:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, sorry to put you to the trouble but I am a new convert to your packages and I've been looking forward to having the fixed ones. I'm glad you're offering a choice.

It's a pity TPB and Demonoid were such wanks.

ETA: I'll put your torrent link in the downloads thread as soon as I get some reports that it's successful.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1726 on: 2011 November 04, 01:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think we can write them off entirely. I gave up. And having given up will allow 4shared to finish faster.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: 2011 November 04, 01:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will your 4shared files include the list that your torrent advertised? I could go through the files with s3pe, but if you've already written it all down...

Flowing with the go.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1728 on: 2011 November 04, 02:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. There is the list. There would not be a point in having made the list without including it sometime. There's 4 lists, each in the archives with whatever part they're supposed to be lists of. I may have accidentally left out fences, but they're all included anyway so it shouldn't matter.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: 2011 November 04, 03:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There should be a magnet link too which you can use instead. It's trying to convert you to utorrent though.

The magnet link does work.  I've got it downloading now.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
carlymichelle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: 2011 November 04, 04:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will there be a package form too in 4shared etc??
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1731 on: 2011 November 04, 06:39:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think we can write them off entirely. I gave up. And having given up will allow 4shared to finish faster.

What do you think?

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: 2011 November 04, 13:53:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you think?

I don't think they do.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: 2011 November 04, 17:22:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a question to those with the Atomic aquarium in their game, do your image look like this in the game?

When I looked at the advertisement of the Atomic set, the aquarium had greenery in it.

This is the image from the "view details" of the aquarium.

BTW, I didn't purchase the aquarium because of the "view details" image. Figured something was wrong with it. The first picture came from the official forums. Another borked item from the store?

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: 2011 November 04, 17:47:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No it looks normal in Game. Preview pictures could not display the plants in it because they are an Effect.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: 2011 November 04, 17:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a question to those with the Atomic aquarium in their game, do your image look like this in the game?

When I looked at the advertisement of the Atomic set, the aquarium had greenery in it.

This is the image from the "view details" of the aquarium.

BTW, I didn't purchase the aquarium because of the "view details" image. Figured something was wrong with it. The first picture came from the official forums. Another borked item from the store?

As a decrapped sims3pack the seaweed shows up correctly for me, meaning in the aquarium not on the floor. 

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1736 on: 2011 November 04, 19:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No problems with any fishtanks here. Installed in crapified package format as usual.

Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: 2011 November 04, 20:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would anyone have the counters and cabinets, then? Most can't be bought from the store anyway.
Since the invisible patch, my launcher is broken. It does not mark the items, cc or decrapified as installed, yet they are in the game. It won't install the new patch, though it tells me it is working on it when I try to download a free item from the store.
I'm getting ready to use packages from the kind folks who uploaded them, hence the need for counters. I only have complete sets in my archives.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: 2011 November 04, 22:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once I've finished downloading Moryrie's updated packages, I'll upload nondecrapified counter sims3packs, but you'll have to wait until I get around to it unless someone else beats me to it.

brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: 2011 November 04, 22:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone. Good to know about the aquarium. Moryrie, do you mind if I use your picture as a reference? I will upload it to my p-bucket.

Now I understand Havelock.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1740 on: 2011 November 04, 23:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go ahead and use it.

Telcara
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: 2011 November 05, 04:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure why demoniod isn't picking it up. I guess I fail at making torrents.

I had no problems. I clicked on the mirror link and chose to open it in whatever torrent program I use (Vuze). Started at snail pace but its picking up nicely. Don't think it wanted to be executed but there was some green load bar thing at the start. I dunno, I trust this torrent at least hehe

I prefer the torrent much more to picking up single, large files. Besides, Moryrie , I noticed you need to be a member of 4shared to download files larger than 500mb - thought to let you know as you uploaded these recently. I very much appreciate that you've collected the Store items in a few packages, it really does save a lot of work for others. I've been using them for a while. Its disturbing how they want us to pay for the game and expansions and don't include all content - seeing at one single expansion the new content really isn't much. Thanks again - I'd appreciate when you update that you offer the files as a torrent.
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: 2011 November 05, 04:54:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm seeding the crapified store content.

I have no clue what the sectionals, cabinets, or counters specifically were in the store. It makes even less sense when everything since Feb 2011 was in compilation sets. The other stuff not included in the torrent I can find just fine.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1743 on: 2011 November 05, 05:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, Moryrie , I noticed you need to be a member of 4shared to download files larger than 500mb - thought to let you know as you uploaded these recently.

Seriously? I had no idea. Guess I'll have to go back to uploading le huge files to mega-upload for people who can't use the torrent. That'll be a pain.

Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: 2011 November 05, 06:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, Moryrie , I noticed you need to be a member of 4shared to download files larger than 500mb - thought to let you know as you uploaded these recently.

Seriously? I had no idea. Guess I'll have to go back to uploading le huge files to mega-upload for people who can't use the torrent. That'll be a pain.

Only one of them is over 500mb, if it makes you feel any better. I think it was part three, but I'm not completely sure. Let me check my files.
I lied, it's part two. You could shift some things from part 2 to part 4, since 4 is about half the size.

Flowing with the go.
Rainbow_Brite
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1745 on: 2011 November 05, 07:23:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's free to sign up for 4shared and it literally takes two minutes. If you want to download the files as a torrent from 4shared then it tells you that you have to be a premium member. I have been using your files since you started making them and they are the only ones that don't screw up my game. If people want your files badly enough, they'll sign up for 4shared. I wouldn't worry about trying to upload them to different sites since it took you 13 hours just to get them up in the first place. I mean to be completely honest, you did a lot just by updating them for everyone. Although, it did take me five separate attempts to download part two of your files BUT it did finally work. For some reason it would download seemingly half of the file and close (I'm assuming it was half because I would walk away from my computer and come back to the downloads window being closed). The file was on my computer but of course when I would click on it, it would throw an error. That was the only file I had problems with and as Neowulf stated, it's your biggest file. Other than that I have no complaints.

Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1746 on: 2011 November 05, 08:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only one of them is over 500mb, if it makes you feel any better. I think it was part three, but I'm not completely sure. Let me check my files.
I lied, it's part two. You could shift some things from part 2 to part 4, since 4 is about half the size.

Splitting up that file isn't really a viable option. I'll just stick it on mega-upload since that one is being temperamental even for registered people. Oddly enough that file has less content than the others. Mostly its just hair. Part 3 will NEVER be updated again, unless there's another pet's like catastrophe, because files take forever to be imported into that one there's so much crud jammed in there.

hellrazr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: 2011 November 05, 19:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also another thing i noticed is that the Store Lots do not show up witch just blows  Sad (ie. Pet Store, Olympic Gym,....)

Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1748 on: 2011 November 05, 19:39:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you unzip them alll and put them in the library folder?

hellrazr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: 2011 November 05, 20:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah i unzip them to the Package Folder  Huh if thats not where they go then i look on my box for the Library folder...also thanks for the Uploads they been great much appreciated

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: