More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:09:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152171 times)
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1650 on: 2011 October 23, 22:21:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^Old item. Already uploaded.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: 2011 October 23, 22:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only if you're from like five months ago.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: 2011 October 24, 05:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installing the simspack version of the Regency Arcade and the pet store, caused my game to become corrupted and unplayable Sad I tried as someone suggested to get them to turn up which was using just s3rc on them, but not decrapify.

Managed to fix this by uninstalling them, decrapifying them, and reinstalling, was the only way to get it to fix, even just plain uninstalling wasn't working.
« Last Edit: 2011 October 24, 06:06:29 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Zed Pee Em
Asinine Airhead

Zed Pee Em..What? He's Canadian. I'm sorry.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1653 on: 2011 October 24, 07:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pet Store worked fine for me. Sorta. I downloaded it from the Sims 3 website, installed, and it didn't show up, so I uninstalled and then installed again. Then it worked fine. No errors, nothing. *shrugs*

Oh Canada, the pipes, the pipes are calling...
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: 2011 October 24, 13:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pet Store worked fine for me. Sorta. I downloaded it from the Sims 3 website, installed, and it didn't show up, so I uninstalled and then installed again. Then it worked fine. No errors, nothing. *shrugs*
The legit version would work regardless. It's the Arr'd version that caused issues.
Zed Pee Em
Asinine Airhead

Zed Pee Em..What? He's Canadian. I'm sorry.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1655 on: 2011 October 24, 13:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The legit version would work regardless. It's the Arr'd version that caused issues.

I heard people complaining about the legit version causing issues as well. But that might've been over at thesims3.com so who knows.

Oh Canada, the pipes, the pipes are calling...
midge
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: 2011 October 24, 18:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the one from the store and have had problems it not showing up either, ive installed/unistalled and eventually it showed up, i think its something to do with the patch and launcher.
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: 2011 October 24, 23:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also downloaded the Pet Shop from the Sims3 site and still cannot get it to show up in game. It installed seemingly successfully and I can see it in my lastest installs in the Launcher. I'll just continue to work w/it until it shows up and is operational.

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
ladycoelura
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: 2011 October 24, 23:46:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have looked everywhere to see if I could find just the counters & Cabinets for the bayside Kitchen set. I have the rest of the set made into a package file but since they dont work that way and you can't get those items on the Ea store anymore I was hoping to find them somewhere else. I found some in the downloads area but they won't install into the game no matter what I do. Any ideas other then me being a idiot?

Okay maybe the actual question got lost in my post, What I'm wondering is if anyone knows where I can get working Sim3pack files of the counters and cabinets?
« Last Edit: 2011 October 25, 02:04:02 by ladycoelura » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: 2011 October 25, 00:13:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have looked everywhere to see if I could find just the counters & Cabinets for the bayside Kitchen set. I have the rest of the set made into a package file but since they dont work that way and you can't get those items on the Ea store anymore I was hoping to find them somewhere else. I found some in the downloads area but they won't install into the game no matter what I do. Any ideas other then me being a idiot?

I may be completely wrong here but, I thought that problem with cabinet packages was fixed ages ago. NM
« Last Edit: 2011 October 25, 02:11:45 by kissing_toast » Logged

Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1660 on: 2011 October 25, 01:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, you're wrong. Sectionals, counters and cabinets are all glitchy and unrecolorable in package format.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: 2011 October 25, 02:27:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought decrapifying fixes the counter glitch.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: 2011 October 25, 02:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only if they're in Store form.
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: 2011 October 25, 03:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean sims3pack form?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: 2011 October 25, 03:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not hard to unpack a sims3pack and combine them into a single .package, you know.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: 2011 October 25, 04:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It took a week, but I have sorted all of the store items into individual collections. The items I sorted were decrapified sims3packs, so if you have these and copy them over to your collections folder, it should work. I didn't include the stupid collections that have like 2 items in them, and I combined a couple of sets and the holidays, because nobody needs 5 thanksgiving sets.

http://www.4shared.com/file/RHJvUj5o/Store_Collections.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CHA9K3M4

If it doesn't work let me know.
Leo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: 2011 October 25, 07:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Howabominable:I put your collections in my game and the collection folders DO appear, but most of them are empty and some contain only a fence and/or fireplace.
Maybe some language-dependent issue for I play the game in German?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: 2011 October 25, 11:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are your items decrapfied? Those collections were made using decrapified content, so unless your content is decrapified, that would happen.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
midge
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: 2011 October 25, 12:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyone notice the fast lane car boy racer is borked, I thought the store patch would have fixed this obviously not.  It gets my back up, you go out buy the game, fanny about trying to get your cc to work to find even ea's stuff is borked.  I hope theyt sort this out and bring out another patch.
divinebovine
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: 2011 October 25, 14:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried downloading the Store Stuff from the Master List on the first page of the downloads. It said all the files were invalid/corrupt and the zip files were only like 9 KB. What am I doing wrong?
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: 2011 October 25, 15:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what it's worth, I downloaded your S3Pack and had no problems getting it to work in my game. I converted it into multiple packages using Delphy's Sims3Pack Converter and ran the files through S3RC. Then I just isolated the lot (0xa16348826fb03ead41d9fe0dd3e284bd) and placed it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Library.
Can you buy stuff from the register in your game?

EDIT:
Ok, I used Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Extractor on a clean pets store file, ran s3rc.exe with no options on the extracted files, threw the .package files except the lot into a subdirectory of Mods/Packages, and moved the lot into the library folder.
I can use the register properly now. Will test to see if it works with the other installed content, even if it's all in .dbc files. If it does, then I think I know what the issue is.

Edit 2:
Do NOT decrapify this .package if you want your Pet store register to work. If you do, you'll break it. Just throw this in your packages folder, that should fix the issue with the Pet Store register.

I just need to know from someone who actually has the Pet Store working without this fix, does the palm tree scratching post appear for sale in the store?

I have legit version of the Pet Store from buying the Limited Edition but my Pet Store did not work.  I only had a microwave in place of the Register, but after installing your fix I now have a fully working Pet Store.  I need to check to see if all that all items can be bought but I cant remember seeing a Palm Tree Scratching post.
« Last Edit: 2011 October 25, 16:27:09 by icantbebothered » Logged
Leo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: 2011 October 25, 16:18:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are your items decrapfied? Those collections were made using decrapified content, so unless your content is decrapified, that would happen.

I have exclusively the store items uploaded by Moryrie (those in 9 big package files). I assumed they are already decrapified...?
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: 2011 October 25, 20:01:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have exclusively the store items uploaded by Moryrie (those in 9 big package files). I assumed they are already decrapified...?

The package files will not work. The packaged ones and decrapified sims3packs are considered two different sets of items, even if the items are the same, so the game won't recognize them, unfortunately. In order for my collections to work you would have to download everything in sims3pack form and then decrapify it. Maybe someone else can make collections for the package files, but I'm not going to do it again because it took forever =P
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: 2011 October 25, 20:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyone notice the fast lane car boy racer is borked, I thought the store patch would have fixed this obviously not.  It gets my back up, you go out buy the game, fanny about trying to get your cc to work to find even ea's stuff is borked.  I hope theyt sort this out and bring out another patch.

Did you buy the racer from the store, or did you ARR it?  If it's the latter, you can't really expect EA to fix it.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: 2011 October 25, 20:28:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The package files will not work. The packaged ones and decrapified sims3packs are considered two different sets of items, even if the items are the same, so the game won't recognize them, unfortunately. In order for my collections to work you would have to download everything in sims3pack form and then decrapify it. Maybe someone else can make collections for the package files, but I'm not going to do it again because it took forever =P

If you decrap Moryie's packages then they should work.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: