More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:00:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152082 times)
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1625 on: 2011 October 21, 21:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone mind testing this out for me? I'm currently using the time waiting for pets to arrive to put all of the store items into separate collections for each set, and I'm wondering if it's possible to share them so other people can use them without spending all of the time. So I lazily zipped my collections folder and uploaded it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Y9MDPV7

Could someone tell me if it works? Currently it contains collections for all of the store compilation sets from June to October 2011. Since I just zipped the folder you might get duplicates of the default collections, I don't know. But it still beats sorting through your CC to put in each respective item, trust me. This will likely only work for people with decrapified sims3packs. And obviously you have to have the files for this to work. If it works I'll upload the entire thing once I'm done creating all of them.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: 2011 October 21, 23:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://sims3.the-prof.net/forums/index.php/topic,1298.0.html#msg1995

Grant Hess has updated the CC fix for Pets to include a potential fix on animations. Need testers.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
rosemary
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: 2011 October 21, 23:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have used the updated Grant Hess tool on Moyrie's merged packages and this has now sorted out most issues animations now working.
I am sure Grant will deal with any minor outstanding issues.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1628 on: 2011 October 22, 01:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone mind testing this out for me? I'm currently using the time waiting for pets to arrive to put all of the store items into separate collections for each set, and I'm wondering if it's possible to share them so other people can use them without spending all of the time. So I lazily zipped my collections folder and uploaded it here:

Could someone tell me if it works? Currently it contains collections for all of the store compilation sets from June to October 2011. Since I just zipped the folder you might get duplicates of the default collections, I don't know. But it still beats sorting through your CC to put in each respective item, trust me. This will likely only work for people with decrapified sims3packs. And obviously you have to have the files for this to work. If it works I'll upload the entire thing once I'm done creating all of them.

I made a few. When I reloaded the game they disappeared. :/

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: 2011 October 22, 06:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The pet store items are in the game, but you cannot use the register. I found them in buydebug. If you want them THAT much, you can get em. I'm not sure if they're functional or not.
Death-Jester
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: 2011 October 22, 07:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I might get flamed for this, but I'm willing to risk it:
The "Graham's Pet Swap Shop" was apparently broken for people who bought the game legitimately, and it wouldn't show up in the community lot bin. The one I downloaded from here did the same thing (it was also one of the few I've had to decrapify for a long time). EA have now fixed it, so I wondered if anyone had the fixed version?
Handlangerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: 2011 October 22, 10:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I might get flamed for this, but I'm willing to risk it:
The "Graham's Pet Swap Shop" was apparently broken for people who bought the game legitimately, and it wouldn't show up in the community lot bin. The one I downloaded from here did the same thing (it was also one of the few I've had to decrapify for a long time). EA have now fixed it, so I wondered if anyone had the fixed version?

Where did you get that?
Death-Jester
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: 2011 October 22, 11:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where did I get what? The information or the file?
Handlangerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: 2011 October 22, 11:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The information.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: 2011 October 22, 16:32:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just played my game and tested the pet shop. Took a couple of sim days, the salesman arrived at the register and was able to purchase the pet rock and brick. There was options to buy other pet goods too. Surprised the were puppies and kittens in the pet store running around but they are part of other households.

I don't see a problem with the pet store.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: 2011 October 22, 17:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just played my game and tested the pet shop. Took a couple of sim days, the salesman arrived at the register and was able to purchase the pet rock and brick. There was options to buy other pet goods too. Surprised the were puppies and kittens in the pet store running around but they are part of other households.

Out of curiousity, how do you have it installed? Sims3pack or package?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: 2011 October 22, 17:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sim3Pack, it came with the LE game purchase. I was commenting because Death Jester said there was a new Pet Store file. I haven't found it. So I can't replace what I uploaded.

Philosoraptor
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: 2011 October 22, 18:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sim3Pack, it came with the LE game purchase. I was commenting because Death Jester said there was a new Pet Store file. I haven't found it. So I can't replace what I uploaded.

For what it's worth, I downloaded your S3Pack and had no problems getting it to work in my game. I converted it into multiple packages using Delphy's Sims3Pack Converter and ran the files through S3RC. Then I just isolated the lot (0xa16348826fb03ead41d9fe0dd3e284bd) and placed it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Library.
Death-Jester
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: 2011 October 22, 18:14:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what it's worth, I downloaded your S3Pack and had no problems getting it to work in my game. I converted it into multiple packages using Delphy's Sims3Pack Converter and ran the files through S3RC. Then I just isolated the lot (0xa16348826fb03ead41d9fe0dd3e284bd) and placed it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Library.

Aha! I just did the same and it worked! I was putting the package files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages.
Thanks!
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: 2011 October 22, 18:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad it worked for you, Philosoraptor. Also appreciate the .package file name so I can reference for others. I can never find the lot files in a S3P.  Huh

IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: 2011 October 22, 20:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you buy stuff from the register in your game?

EDIT:
Ok, I used Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Extractor on a clean pets store file, ran s3rc.exe with no options on the extracted files, threw the .package files except the lot into a subdirectory of Mods/Packages, and moved the lot into the library folder.
I can use the register properly now. Will test to see if it works with the other installed content, even if it's all in .dbc files. If it does, then I think I know what the issue is.

Edit 2:
Do NOT decrapify this .package if you want your Pet store register to work. If you do, you'll break it. Just throw this in your packages folder, that should fix the issue with the Pet Store register.

I just need to know from someone who actually has the Pet Store working without this fix, does the palm tree scratching post appear for sale in the store?

* PetStoreRegister_Fix.package (73.19 KB - downloaded 1027 times.)
« Last Edit: 2011 October 22, 21:07:14 by IAmTheRad » Logged
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1641 on: 2011 October 22, 22:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. It appears in the store for me.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: 2011 October 22, 23:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The issue with the pirated pet store not working properly is...
Decrapifying it.
The single files will work. Every item that should appear in the store will appear in the store properly.
The clean extracted version ran through s3rc.exe but NOT decrapified will work properly.

I seriously doubt it'd have the CC issues because they were made for Sims 3 Pets.

Edit:
I saved people time. This is the merged pet store package. You'll be able to access the 'exclusive' content via the store. If you have the cash register already, it's included in this.
The graham pet store file needs to go into your Library for it to work properly since the decrapified library file won't work properly.
Link is http://www.mediafire.com/?xi92a4297korinn
« Last Edit: 2011 October 22, 23:51:51 by IAmTheRad » Logged
dinodyke
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: 2011 October 23, 05:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed a lot of you mention using the multi-extractor to extract packages and then run them through S3RC.  You know, there's a sims3pack extractor called S3CE that integrates with S3RC (both the normal and decrapify functions) so you can do it all in one step.  I also prefer it because you don't have to bring up the UI to extract, you can use command line or the context handler—select your sims3pack(s), right click, and extract. 

Nota bene, I linked to the one hosted at MTS, but there's also an updated version on aWT's site.
macharper
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: 2011 October 23, 11:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

11 items in Barnacle bay - Unsure how many should be there - couldn't validate in store
9 in Luxury Spa - Correct
10 Mediterranean Kitchen Dining - Should be 11. Grapes of Nectary Dining chair was not added
8 Luxe Louge Spa - Correct
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: 2011 October 23, 11:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. So the fix posted here makes the pet register actually function in my game, but none of the exclusive items show up in the object list (but they do appear on the lot itself correctly). The merged .packages make the store objects work correctly (despite .package equivalents of the objects being available also), with the store register functioning and the exclusive objects showing up.

But no matter what I seem to do, I am simply unable to place the stupid store in my existing Riverview save. Any other world, and even a clean Riverview game, and it will let me place it just fine. I've tried copying it and using non-store versions, but no joy. The game acts as though there are no valid lots to place it on. Does anyone have any ideas? Because I'm totally stumped.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: 2011 October 23, 12:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. So the fix posted here makes the pet register actually function in my game, but none of the exclusive items show up in the object list (but they do appear on the lot itself correctly). The merged .packages make the store objects work correctly (despite .package equivalents of the objects being available also), with the store register functioning and the exclusive objects showing up.

But no matter what I seem to do, I am simply unable to place the stupid store in my existing Riverview save. Any other world, and even a clean Riverview game, and it will let me place it just fine. I've tried copying it and using non-store versions, but no joy. The game acts as though there are no valid lots to place it on. Does anyone have any ideas? Because I'm totally stumped.

One thing I always forget to do is to set the lot to a community lot. That or sometimes it helps if you go into buy/build mode on the empty lot then back into edit town.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Para
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: 2011 October 23, 17:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Club and Disco can be installed straight from the sims3pack and do not need to be converted to .package files. I have tested both clubs and the hair file and everything shows up fine. The clubs did not come with names though, they are just listed as Dive Bar and Disco Club. (Club sims3pack is the Dive).

http://www.4shared.com/file/5EUvvKz_/Late_Pre_Order_Bonus_Items.html

Would someone please reupload these lots? Link is not working.
Philosoraptor
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: 2011 October 23, 18:14:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Club and Disco can be installed straight from the sims3pack and do not need to be converted to .package files. I have tested both clubs and the hair file and everything shows up fine. The clubs did not come with names though, they are just listed as Dive Bar and Disco Club. (Club sims3pack is the Dive).

http://www.4shared.com/file/5EUvvKz_/Late_Pre_Order_Bonus_Items.html

Would someone please reupload these lots? Link is not working.

Taken from page 14 of the downloads only thread:
http://www.4shared.com/file/HkprAeNa/EP3RetailSet.html
masonxxx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: 2011 October 23, 22:14:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New item http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37462&categoryId=13062&scategoryId=13145

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: