More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 07:53:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2165317 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1325 on: 2011 July 06, 02:03:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, well I've searched the game and it's not there at all. I tried reinstalling the Compilation file it came with, but it did not work. Can anyone point me to the individual package upload for this set? I was unable to find it.

Here's the package, I've decrapped it already because I had to in order to be able to find it with S3PE. I think Pes fixed the fence thing with the compressorizer, when's the last time you updated the files? I would try uninstalling the may set, and try it with a newly decrapped one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n6bqibw1eebz45i<--fence
http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.msg542797.html#msg542797 <---I'm pretty sure that means he fixed it
http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,20308.0.html  <---Help with uninstalling sims3packs, had to do this yesterday to update the generations phone.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

ENTP - Provider of graveside services

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2011 July 06, 03:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the package, I've decrapped it already because I had to in order to be able to find it with S3PE.

I'm slightly confused. I've been able to use S3pe once I "recompressed" aka dropped the sims3pack in s3rc.exe (no decrapify.exe in the same directory, no -d) and used Delphy's tool to extract the packages. So far I've no problems with store objects not showing in downloaded lots. When you say that you "decrapped", do you mean that you had to use decrapify.exe?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 2011 July 06, 03:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the package, I've decrapped it already because I had to in order to be able to find it with S3PE.

I'm slightly confused. I've been able to use S3pe once I "recompressed" aka dropped the sims3pack in s3rc.exe (no decrapify.exe in the same directory, no -d) and used Delphy's tool to extract the packages. So far I've no problems with store objects not showing in downloaded lots. When you say that you "decrapped", do you mean that you had to use decrapify.exe?

After I turned the sims3pack into its package files, I had to decrap them in order for them to open in S3PE. The only reason I used S3PE is to see the file names inorder to find the right one.

MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2011 July 06, 03:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After I turned the sims3pack into its package files, I had to decrap them in order for them to open in S3PE. The only reason I used S3PE is to see the file names inorder to find the right one.

OK, I understand. I was just curious since I don't have decrapify.exe anywhere in my computer but I can still open the packages once I use the recompressor.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 2011 July 06, 04:39:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado has said before not to use files decrapped on someone else's computer. Use at your own risk. I won't put those in the download thread.

Your best option, now Pescado has modified the compressorizer, is to uninstall and reinstall I guess.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2011 July 06, 06:45:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, are you sure that your package is the fence, not the gate? I could be having a senior moment but the Tiki fence ID seems to be 0xa0203606b3e94799a300b1900d023e32.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 2011 July 06, 13:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, well I've searched the game and it's not there at all. I tried reinstalling the Compilation file it came with, but it did not work. Can anyone point me to the individual package upload for this set? I was unable to find it.

Here's the package, I've decrapped it already because I had to in order to be able to find it with S3PE. I think Pes fixed the fence thing with the compressorizer, when's the last time you updated the files? I would try uninstalling the may set, and try it with a newly decrapped one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n6bqibw1eebz45i<--fence
http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.msg542797.html#msg542797 <---I'm pretty sure that means he fixed it
http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,20308.0.html  <---Help with uninstalling sims3packs, had to do this yesterday to update the generations phone.

I'll test this out and edit my message if it works.
Edit: kissing_toast, MegAnne was right, the file you provided was the Guardian Gate, which already works fine for me. I have every other store Fence in game except this latest one. Actually  I have every Fence except "Guardian Fence" and "Fuzzy Friends Fence "
« Last Edit: 2011 July 06, 13:21:13 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2011 July 06, 21:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, I saw the texture and the word tiki in the file name and jumped the gun. Here's the real fence, vanilla.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n1dv796ixsf3s5a

You want to just clearly label the fence and why you're posting it, before I move your post to the downloads thread?

ETA: That goes for anyone else too. Make sure downloads are clearly labelled and not decrapified. Without context in the downloads thread, it can be hard to make out what the item is, particularly if it's a one-off.
« Last Edit: 2011 July 07, 02:06:27 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 2011 July 07, 02:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the tiki fence in package format, untouched. For those of you that it isn't showing up for.

Hm hey that worked! Only problem is I have one listed as store and one listed as custom content now, no huge biggy, at least it's showing up in game. I tested removing the file you gave me, and doing so made both disappear again. Do you have the Fuzzy Friends Fence laying around too by chance? Smiley

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 2011 July 07, 02:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the tiki fence in package format, untouched. For those of you that it isn't showing up for.

Hm hey that worked! Only problem is I have one listed as store and one listed as custom content now, no huge biggy, at least it's showing up in game. I tested removing the file you gave me, and doing so made both disappear again. Do you have the Fuzzy Friends Fence laying around too by chance? Smiley

Then that means the package file has a file in it that the sims3pack one is missing and needs to work. I'll get you the other fence, I've done my good deeds for the week.

Asmodeuseswife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: 2011 July 07, 23:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey guys, sorry if this question annoys/pisses people off, but i really have tried searching for a solution/trying what i found...

returning to sims3 after not playing for several years. right now i have the originals and ambitions installed, and just installed awesomemod, of course. trying to dl the store content here, started with barnacle bay as a test. keep getting install fail, unofficial/outdated mod error. i downloaded the decrapify and s3rc .exes from here, put them in their own new folder, along wth the barnacle bay sims 3 pack download. i then dragged the BB download over decrapifier alone, over both in both orders, and over s3rc alone in various attempts (with a fresh copy of the download in each attempt) before opening the ea launcher and still getting that same error message. looked over several sets of directions/tutorials about decrapifying and really not sure what i'm doing wrong :/ the Dephi tool doesn't seem relevant here since its a neighborhood and a single download?

Have you tried to do it this way?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18408.msg535029/topicseen.html#msg535029
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: 2011 July 09, 17:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i desperately need help.. same problem as others are having, i got the spell book to install but my sims just gets pushed back without using it.. i tried the fix but it says its being used by another process, i am so confused as to what im suppose to do.. please help that would be great! and yes i know it can be annoying when people ask for help on things over and over but i haven't and if you don't want to help don't, why waste your time telling me im one of many to ask.. thanks in advance.!

Is the fix, you know, maybe being used by another process? You've answered your own problem dipshit.  Also, fix is now in AM, keep up.

Noromarc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: 2011 July 10, 03:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the not working GEN registration phone a similar issue and would work with a similar fix?

EA Fixed that. Just need the latest sims3pack for it.
Where to grab the latest sims3pack then? Checking the download topic we have immortelleMuse's post (stating hers doesn't work), then panamacrew (who only post packages). That's the only two files containing the phone that you can find in the downloads section.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ci4q2flxly9i1b9
Updated Generations rewards Unmodified.
Finally, that damn phone! Baa Anach. Apparently it's like the spell book and must not be decrapped to work correctly, otherwise you'll have a big square saying 'Missing Resource' when sims use it.

I have no such issue and I decrap everything. Although there might be a difference between installing as package and sims3pack, as I do the latter.

I'm deeply sorry for bringing this issue back, however Anach's posted Generations rewards file is either the old glitched one, or I simply cannot get the rotary phone to work due to something wrong on my end.

This is a fresh, patched, complete install with all EPs and SPs. Store content purposedly includes only Barnacle Bay, Riverview and the Generations rewards set. Method used is decrappifying, then using launcher to install from downloads folder.

I also tried the uninstall, reinstall method recommended, yet the results are the same, insofar as a white cube denouncing a missing resource (the phone receiver) envelops the sim as it makes or answers a call.
notyourbusiness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: 2011 July 10, 05:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"insofar as a white cube denouncing a missing resource (the phone receiver) envelops the sim as it makes or answers a call."

Yep, it's the same in my game.
Xianah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1339 on: 2011 July 10, 12:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else noticed that oddly (or not), the island from the new Villa Kitchen set isn't CAST-able? Very annoying, but not surprising. I have no skill what-so-ever to fix this but I bet someone here could Wink
Simon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: 2011 July 10, 13:29:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"insofar as a white cube denouncing a missing resource (the phone receiver) envelops the sim as it makes or answers a call."

Yep, it's the same in my game.

You have 3 way's to baypass this group resource problem.

1. make your own undecrapified but recompressed phone.package
2. use AM
3. use a phonefix.package
4. hope for an decrapify tool update

Has anyone else noticed that oddly (or not), the island from the new Villa Kitchen set isn't CAST-able?

Counter don't work correctly as undecrapified packages.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 2011 July 10, 15:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2. use AM
3. use a phonefix.package

Counter don't work correctly as undecrapified packages.

Is there a fix in AM for the phone? I haven't heard about this yet. Is there a fix for the phone at all? The one in my game has the receiver now, but I haven't tried using it. And wasn't the counter problem fixed with the recompressorizer? Or is that only for sims3packs?

Simon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 2011 July 10, 15:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a fix in AM for the phone?

I hope there is a fix for the phone in AM

Is there a fix for the phone at all?

I have a phonefix

And wasn't the counter problem fixed with the recompressorizer? Or is that only for sims3packs?

My 2 Counter are CAST-able as decrapified installed sims3pack
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 2011 July 10, 16:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still missing four fireplaces:  Inferno's from Ultra Lounge, Jubillee from Collection Stanke, Oak Fireplace Mantel from Club Vaindenburger, and the Gothique Fireplace.  They show up in the catalog with blank thumbnails and aren't selectable.  I had read that an updated decrapifier would fix the fireplace problem, so I uninstalled the sets, got unmodified sims3packs and tried again, but was only able to get the Washington's Fireplace from the Regal Living set to show up this way.  Any suggestions?  Am I missing a step?  Overlooking the obvious?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 2011 July 10, 17:02:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a phonefix

Where did you get that?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: 2011 July 10, 17:19:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still missing four fireplaces:  Inferno's from Ultra Lounge, Jubillee from Collection Stanke, Oak Fireplace Mantel from Club Vaindenburger, and the Gothique Fireplace.  They show up in the catalog with blank thumbnails and aren't selectable.  I had read that an updated decrapifier would fix the fireplace problem, so I uninstalled the sets, got unmodified sims3packs and tried again, but was only able to get the Washington's Fireplace from the Regal Living set to show up this way.  Any suggestions?  Am I missing a step?  Overlooking the obvious?

They are showing up fine in my game. Did you uninstall the single item and the set in the installer? IDK, I've never had a problem with fireplaces, only fences and cabinet corners, which are both fixed now.
Is there a fix in AM for the phone?

I hope there is a fix for the phone in AM

Is there a fix for the phone at all?

I have a phonefix

And wasn't the counter problem fixed with the recompressorizer? Or is that only for sims3packs?

My 2 Counter are CAST-able as decrapified installed sims3pack

1. Then why would you suggest using AM to solve the problem? I'm going to go ahead and say anything else you say is L&P.
2. TITS or GTFO
3. That doesn't answer my question, that's just what I said.

The Gen phone is still wonky, a big white box, shows up on the sim.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: 2011 July 10, 21:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are showing up fine in my game. Did you uninstall the single item and the set in the installer? IDK, I've never had a problem with fireplaces, only fences and cabinet corners, which are both fixed now.

Yep.  I uninstalled everything, decrapified new unmodified sims3packs, installed, and they still don't show.  I am perturbed.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: 2011 July 11, 07:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thurstan's Library Pew appears to be bugged. You cannot change the style of the object UNLESS it is attached to another one, and even then if you try to clone it as is it will clone it with the original colours, so you have to individually change each one. Is there anyway to fix this, it's a small nuisance, but rather annoying.

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: 2011 July 11, 07:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

July 2011 .package

July Compilation
Gothique Library
Dr pepper set("alice wonderland")
generations rewards update(working phone....)

http://lix.in/-a24472

All of My .Packages(updated and protected..)

http://pastebin.com/Smw8RD1m

Can you please, make a good package or a decrapify simspack wit only the book of spells ? I know you can, but want you make it? The package found on the thread for download don't work well, and the simspack unmodified even I decrapifyed don't work in game. Maybe I don't know how to make it. Sorry for my poor english... Anticipate thanks.

The words are the soul image
Tomislaw
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: 2011 July 11, 14:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi to all! Smiley

What's of these programs is better for decrapify?

Compressorizer

or

s3rc

or

Unblock

Because, for example, I downloaded Generations Reward + decrapified with Compressorizer - female TOP is ok, but I had issues with phone (no available options + invisible haft of telephone).

Next, I have almost all of Store items in my Game (mostly decrapified) - all OK, but I have with playing... I noticed strange problem during playing...

When I clicking on the object, I get 'pop-up mirror' with options (for example - click on the bed - I got pop mirror with options like Sleep, Make Bed, etc...) - it's OK, it shows very fast!
But, when I click on my Sim or other Simmies if I want socialize with others like Talks, Romantic, bla bla bla, pop up mirror with options is showed after 3-4 seconds.

It's is so annoying.
How I can fix this problem?

Thank you. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: