More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:22:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152086 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1200 on: 2011 June 06, 18:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is the old way, which still does work, or at least did, maybe. Try doing it the post-Ambitions way and see if that fixes things. Generations may have broken the old way. Besides the new way is a lot easier and simpler.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: 2011 June 06, 19:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't seen anyone post about this yet, but the phone that comes with the Generations registration reward works for me now. I downloaded it after I registered the game and reinstalled all my store stuff.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2011 June 06, 20:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is the old way, which still does work, or at least did, maybe. Try doing it the post-Ambitions way and see if that fixes things. Generations may have broken the old way. Besides the new way is a lot easier and simpler.

I am puzzled now what is the post-ambitions way?  I haven't seen anything on that or can you send me the link to it?
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2011 June 07, 09:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am puzzled now what is the post-ambitions way?  I haven't seen anything on that or can you send me the link to it?

There is a thread in the AM section of this forum that has a thread in it called HOW TO INSTALL THE FRAMEWORK AND AWESOMEMOD. Have a go at reading that,it might help you.
saladoor
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2011 June 07, 11:15:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So sue me... I can't be bothered to search the site any longer, is there a definitive list some where of .packaged items?
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2011 June 07, 11:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am puzzled now what is the post-ambitions way?  I haven't seen anything on that or can you send me the link to it?

There is a thread in the AM section of this forum that has a thread in it called HOW TO INSTALL THE FRAMEWORK AND AWESOMEMOD. Have a go at reading that,it might help you.

Thank you Freckles, here is the link I did do a little searching and found the link so those that are having the same issue here is the link and also want to thank kissing_toast for the link after this helped also.  

Freckles:  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,17454.0.html

kissing_toast: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=384014

Another question for anyone, when using s3pe?  Is there a link to show how to use this, this is what I have been doing but do not know if it is correct, "I select new, then go to resource, select my file I want to work on, it then pops up a screen which normally has something crossed out, then I select ok, and save as to what ever name I want, is this correct or is there a webpage to go to?
« Last Edit: 2011 June 07, 17:55:04 by kece » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2011 June 07, 14:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So sue me... I can't be bothered to search the site any longer, is there a definitive list some where of .packaged items?

If you "can't be bothered" to search, no one can be bothered to help you.  DIAF.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 2011 June 07, 17:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how many retards it takes to search and find what they are looking for on MATY?

Here's a hint for you. Decrapifying your sims 3 package files,try searching for that.
saladoor
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2011 June 07, 18:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how many retards it takes to search and find what they are looking for on MATY?

Here's a hint for you. Decrapifying your sims 3 package files,try searching for that.

Just one, all the rest are changing light bulbs.
I'll just go a head and try that!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2011 June 07, 21:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll just go a head and try that!

WDC.  STFU.  GTFO.  DIAF.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
geminia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2011 June 09, 13:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a link to the LN pre-order bonus venues from gamestop? I keep looking in the downloads only thread and i can't find them... Or no one has provided it? I only found a red carpet set and a retail set but i have no idea what they include. Google is not helping

NO TINYURLING THE DRAGONS! < ---- Pitty, but good to know anyway
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 2011 June 09, 15:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a link to the LN pre-order bonus venues from gamestop? I keep looking in the downloads only thread and i can't find them... Or no one has provided it? I only found a red carpet set and a retail set but i have no idea what they include. Google is not helping

There was only those two sets, so you're good to go.

Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 2011 June 11, 07:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really a big deal for us, but for some unknown reason they're moving the entire Ultra Lounge series from the store. Huh
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2011 June 11, 14:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bet you anything there's an "Ultra Lounge" SP coming around the corner.

TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2011 June 11, 14:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah they kept saying they were going to do some "spring cleaning" so it was your last chance to get certain items. I don't know if they're going that as a promotional thing or what. I'll be surprised if they only remove UL but I think jeromycraig might be on to something.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: 2011 June 11, 14:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been waiting to install Generations and the latest patch until non-test AM is ready, but I really want the new CC sort/view option I've read about. Does anyone know if it works with Moryrie's stuff packs?

Edit: For some reason I got it into my head that the buy/build filter would include store sets. Clearly this was tardlyan overestimation. So it really doesn't matter that the game doesn't recognize Moryrie's packs as store content.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 12, 11:51:47 by Eeyore » Logged

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2011 June 12, 13:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The buy/build filter does recognize store sets and it works for decrapified objects installed into DCCache. Moryrie's packages show up under the custom filter, though, since file location overrides type. Unfortunately the filter system is somewhat borked because decrapified store and custom content also show up when you select only the base game filter.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: 2011 June 12, 16:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being able to filter is nice, but I really, really hope they bring back the collection system.  I'd love to be able to organize my sets.

Jasumi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: 2011 June 12, 20:25:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me (and it probably is), but is anyone else having game-breaking issues with the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair that was released last month?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: 2011 June 12, 22:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me (and it probably is), but is anyone else having game-breaking issues with the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair that was released last month?

Works fine for me.

Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2011 June 12, 23:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are new free downloads for uploading sim memories. Does someone have them already?
Yes . Search and Ye shall find.
The Downloads Thread would be a good place to start.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2011 June 13, 22:37:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'll probably add another room set and release it all together as a new SP.  Or, you know, repackage it without adding much of anything and sell it in stores, like they did with "Barnacle Bay".

Fikcija
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 2011 June 15, 18:11:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

22nd Update:

Sets: 3/2011 Compilation: Street Couture, Through the Spy Glass Bathroom, Futureshock Living

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/JISAOLMJ/Sims_Store_22nd_Update.7z

Is there any way to get these three items separately from each other, not the "March2011" all-in-one?

I know I don't have an evil twin, because I'm the evil one.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: 2011 June 15, 22:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

22nd Update:

Sets: 3/2011 Compilation: Street Couture, Through the Spy Glass Bathroom, Futureshock Living

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/JISAOLMJ/Sims_Store_22nd_Update.7z

Is there any way to get these three items separately from each other, not the "March2011" all-in-one?

yes buy each one  Wink

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2011 June 15, 22:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could always download Delphy's CUSTARD tool and remove the items you don't want then save it out as a new sims3pack.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: