More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:32:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152076 times)
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1175 on: 2011 June 04, 16:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, the phone doesn't have a receiver and it has no functions. Might need Generations EP for the phone to work?
Now that everyone have Generations is that phone working for anyone? It's still not working for me: no receiver, no catalog text and doesn't have a phone menu in live mode. I tried in merged package and installed in launcher, no dice. It's really annoying as it's the only store/promo CC not working in my game.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: 2011 June 04, 16:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, mine still don't work. I did get it through shop mode in game the first time, tried to uninstall it but it doesn't show in the installer. When I registered Generations I removed the original file from the Downloads folder, hoping it will correct the problem. Nope didn't help to get the released Rewards file.

Now when I go to the store page for the Registration Rewards, Generations Registration Rewards doesn't show up. Wonder if EA pulled it?

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 2011 June 04, 17:02:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just searched the site for "decrapper file" but nothing came up.  I had absolutely no problem installing CC before the patch, and now nothing will install even after i uninstalled and refused to patch. I just keep getting that stupid "Installation Failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again. Done!" Message. I've searched every where and tried all the suggestions (hence reinstalling my game) and still nothing. I don't know if its just the sims3packs from here that aren't downloading or what.  Sad

Edit: The CC from the store downloads fine.  I think they blocked third party .sims3packs again.  Undecided

Well one the launcher is horrid I never use that thing.
Two; if you're having problems using TS3packs then I would suggest using .package files instead.
Use Delphy's Sims3Pack Multi Installer and convert them to .package.
Search here for Recompressor and you will find all the secrets for decrapping
THEN If you want you can use s3pe to merge them all into one .package
and then drop them into your mods folder.

OR you could find out how to decrap TS3packs but I never do that so you're on your own.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: 2011 June 04, 18:16:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just searched the site for "decrapper file" but nothing came up.  I had absolutely no problem installing CC before the patch, and now nothing will install even after i uninstalled and refused to patch. I just keep getting that stupid "Installation Failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again. Done!" Message. I've searched every where and tried all the suggestions (hence reinstalling my game) and still nothing. I don't know if its just the sims3packs from here that aren't downloading or what.  Sad

Edit: The CC from the store downloads fine.  I think they blocked third party .sims3packs again.  Undecided

Well for one, you're going to get no help here if you're not patched up to date. So do that first. Second, there's nothing wrong with the stuff here, you're doing it wrong.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
malexander
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: 2011 June 04, 18:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do anyone no if twoftmama updated her teen pregnancy hack and her other stuff. I tried to get on crazytown, but I'm to stupid to answer the dumb spy bot question.lol
I'M DUMBER THAN A BAG OF NAILS~~~~
Plus I can't spell, etc,etc

I'm a special type of breed.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: 2011 June 04, 18:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if twoftmama updated her teen pregnancy hack and her other stuff? I tried to get on crazytown, but I'm too stupid to answer the dumb spy bot question. lol
I'M DUMBER THAN A BAG OF NAILS[color=red]~~~~[/color] [We can tell.]
Plus I can't spell, etc,etc. [Also quite evident.]
Oh, fuck off, will you?  If you are too dumb to register at crazytown, you are way too stupid to post here.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: 2011 June 04, 19:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do anyone no if twoftmama updated her teen pregnancy hack and her other stuff. I tried to get on crazytown, but I'm to stupid to answer the dumb spy bot question.lol
Apparently you can't read either. You're in the wrong thread you dumbass. Look at the title, there's a keyword in it: 'Store', that should be a clue.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: 2011 June 04, 21:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently you can't read either. You're in the wrong thread you dumbass. Look at the title, there's a keyword in it: 'Store', that should be a clue.

In any case the answer is probably no, because:-

• she hasn't done so for a lot longer than just generations
  • she uses Twallen's Woohooer

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: 2011 June 04, 21:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moryrie on your 4Shared Account you have a file called Store Files.  Does this contain everything from the store or do I need to download from Megaupload?  The reason I am asking is because I have a premium account at 4Shared and I would like to download everything from there if possible.

Thanks.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1184 on: 2011 June 04, 22:31:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the files are on mega-upload because originally, they were too large to be put on 4shared.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
kanmanii
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: 2011 June 05, 00:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: The CC from the store downloads fine.  I think they blocked third party .sims3packs again.  Undecided

Two; if you're having problems using TS3packs then I would suggest using .package files instead.

OR you could find out how to decrap TS3packs but I never do that so you're on your own.

Thanks! It's still not working for me, my game just freezes every time I go to load my town.  This happened with CC I downloaded before so I just removed it and it works fine.  I decided not to do the decrapping since I found many warnings that it will mess your game up. Oh well, I'll give up for now. Thank you any way! Smiley

Edit: I got it to work by using tickleonthetums's tutorial for problematic sims3packs! Thanks again for your help Smiley
« Last Edit: 2011 June 05, 01:43:42 by kanmanii » Logged
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: 2011 June 05, 05:51:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: The CC from the store downloads fine.  I think they blocked third party .sims3packs again.  Undecided

Thanks! It's still not working for me, my game just freezes every time I go to load my town.  This happened with CC I downloaded before so I just removed it and it works fine.  I decided not to do the decrapping since I found many warnings that it will mess your game up. Oh well, I'll give up for now. Thank you any way! Smiley

Edit: I got it to work by using tickleonthetums's tutorial for problematic sims3packs! Thanks again for your help Smiley

Glad you figured it out.
As a side note decrapping only messes up your game if you don't know what you're doing; decrap the wrong thing; or use someone else's decrap files.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: 2011 June 06, 02:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the whole dr pepper set uploaded?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: 2011 June 06, 02:24:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the whole dr pepper set uploaded?

There's no way you even looked, those were JUST posted.

Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: 2011 June 06, 02:39:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did look at it doesn't have the last 3 I want or if it does I am sorry. its a tv and the 2 venues.
And by the way thanks for being mean how you posted that. Its was so helpful I really appreciate that Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2011 June 06, 02:51:51 by Tia » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: 2011 June 06, 03:01:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did look at it doesn't have the last 3 I want or if it does I am sorry. its a tv and the 2 venues.
And by the way thanks for being mean how you posted that. Its was so helpful I really appreciate that Roll Eyes

Those items are from either sets 3 or 4, so you might have to look a little further down the search list. Oh boo hoo SO MEEN, no one here is going to hold your hand.

Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: 2011 June 06, 03:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those 3 dr pepper items are not on this site if they are then I really can't find them.

its this

And it was 4 things I have looked twice I can't not find them. This time because I looked at that post link it. Wink
« Last Edit: 2011 June 06, 03:31:09 by Tia » Logged
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: 2011 June 06, 05:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installed Generations, now most of the packages or sims packs are missing, or not showing in the game anyone else have this problem?  Is there a work around?  I have taken what packages didn't show and transferring them so I can use them or try to use them, but alot of the store packages that were from here now are not showing up,  Cry  anyone have an idea on this?
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: 2011 June 06, 05:08:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are on this site - they are from last October.  I'm the one who downloaded them from the Dr. Pepper site and uploaded them - the link still works and it's in the Downloads thread page 13, reply #321 by me.   kece: I don't have that problem - the only thing I've experienced so far is the car pool not showing up to pick up my sims who work.

musicalbento
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: 2011 June 06, 07:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wondering, anyone know what set this mic is in? Sims doesn't give any release dates on their items and I can't pinpoint it exactly from looking at the link itself.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: 2011 June 06, 09:25:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wondering, anyone know what set this mic is in? Sims doesn't give any release dates on their items and I can't pinpoint it exactly from looking at the link itself.
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12919&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:34069&pcategoryId=12856&ppcategoryId=12917
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: 2011 June 06, 13:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installed Generations, now most of the packages or sims packs are missing, or not showing in the game anyone else have this problem?  Is there a work around?  I have taken what packages didn't show and transferring them so I can use them or try to use them, but alot of the store packages that were from here now are not showing up,  Cry  anyone have an idea on this?

Are you possibly still using the old, pre-Ambitions framework?
« Last Edit: 2011 June 06, 17:07:29 by kissing_toast » Logged

Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: 2011 June 06, 14:51:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installed Generations, now most of the packages or sims packs are missing, or not showing in the game anyone else have this problem?  Is there a work around?  I have taken what packages didn't show and transferring them so I can use them or try to use them, but alot of the store packages that were from here now are not showing up,  Cry  anyone have an idea on this?

Are you possibly still using the old, Ambpre-Ambitions framework?

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: 2011 June 06, 15:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are on this site - they are from last October.  I'm the one who downloaded them from the Dr. Pepper site and uploaded them - the link still works and it's in the Downloads thread page 13, reply #321 by me.   kece: I don't have that problem - the only thing I've experienced so far is the car pool not showing up to pick up my sims who work.

Thank you for the help I guess I over looked it and thought they were new.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: 2011 June 06, 18:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installed Generations, now most of the packages or sims packs are missing, or not showing in the game anyone else have this problem?  Is there a work around?  I have taken what packages didn't show and transferring them so I can use them or try to use them, but alot of the store packages that were from here now are not showing up,  Cry  anyone have an idea on this?

Are you possibly still using the old, pre-Ambitions framework?

I do not know if it is old or not, I set up a file called mods, inside the file are 2 files, one called packages, the other called files, and put in the following files into the files package Resource.cfg and then DDFMap.text, then also in the game files put in another copy of the resource.cfg (in the main sims game file), then in the bin I put in a d3dx9_31.dll file.  This what I have done in the past and seemed to work all the way through to Outdoor Living.  I put the mods package into the The Sims Game files which in in my C: drive then just for assurance put another mod's file the same way into my documents/Electronic Arts/Sims3, besides that I add the resource.cfg amd the d3dx9_31.dll file to each one of the expansions or stuff packs.  This is the way I have been doing it unless there is something else now that I do not know about?
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: