More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:34:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152166 times)
kingarthurthegreat
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1050 on: 2011 March 08, 15:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just new to mods and things like that, but I've been playing sims 1-3 so I think I have an idea. I downloaded a free stuff here (Animals Abound etc) and "installed" it via launcher, when I run the game, the stuff I downloaded isn't there. So I used reddux and still get the same results. When I run 3viewer, it fails (it says "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect"). The only thing I can think of is disabling the launcher (which I searched but sadly can't find, I only found ways for disabling launcher on mac but not on win 7) Can somebody please help me on this?  Cry
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: 2011 March 08, 17:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to search more. I'll give you a headstart; decrapify.
Jessnova
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: 2011 March 09, 22:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question about this "new" version of Barnacle Bay.  Has anyone uninstalled the old one and installed the new one to see if there are any differences?  I would like to think they added some stuff, or something - but I know better than to actually think it happened without proof.

-tastes like chikin
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: 2011 March 09, 23:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question about this "new" version of Barnacle Bay.  Has anyone uninstalled the old one and installed the new one to see if there are any differences?  I would like to think they added some stuff, or something - but I know better than to actually think it happened without proof.

The only thing they claim is all new is the two staircases. I think, that had there been more, they would have plastered it all over the place. Personally, I downloaded this new Barnacle Bay so I could delete my backup copy of the original and the Buccaneer Set, having just one file to worry about instead of two, plus new stairs.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: 2011 March 10, 08:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From the looks of the screenshots, they've changed it up quite a bit, asthetically. It also seems to feature items from the Bucaneer Set (which it should have done from the beginning) and the whopping two new stairs.
freshflowers
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: 2011 March 15, 16:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fix Sims 3 Launcher .Sims3Pack install fail: TG_SIM3PACK_Unlock http://www.4shared.com/file/d413okRB/TG_SIM3PACK_Unlock.html Credits to the original creator.

Install .Sims3Pack files the way you want it! Grin

Edit: @Moonshires yes that's how i use it. This just solved my problem when installing Sims 3 store Sims3Packs before through Sims 3 launcher and I get this message:
"[Name].Sims3Pack: Installation failed: Please make sure your game has had the latest Software Update." Just wanted to share this to people with the same issue that really like to install sims3packs through the Launcher.
« Last Edit: 2011 March 16, 06:09:11 by freshflowers » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: 2011 March 15, 21:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fix Sims 3 Launcher .Sims3Pack install fail: TG_SIM3PACK_Unlock http://www.4shared.com/file/d413okRB/TG_SIM3PACK_Unlock.html Credits to the original creator.

What exactly is this supposed to fix?  I've never had a problem installing sims3packs.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: 2011 March 15, 22:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know about added stuff but every   bloody person in the hood has star status.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Moonshires
Blathering Buffoon

ESTJ

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: 2011 March 16, 01:19:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What exactly is this supposed to fix?  I've never had a problem installing sims3packs.

From what I can tell, it allows you to install the newer store sim3packs that s3pe can't import because of the unexpected file type.

However, after tracking the source of the program's origins back to an unknown site in Portuguese,  I will not be testing this out.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: 2011 March 16, 03:51:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "TG Sims3pack" unlocker is actually simply a hacked version of s3rc. Someone took s3rc from this site, hacked it to attach their own name to it, and dumped it out onto the Intertubes. It does not include any version numbering info, so you should probably just use the real thing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
pleaseclothes
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: 2011 March 16, 12:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've downloaded the store content from kinghtguy (here in maty) and followed the decrapify tutorial that i found here (i found 2 and i tried both)...The most of itens install pretty well, but some don't intall (update 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 17, 16 & 15)....Why???Someone can help me?

The launcher says that it was sucefully installed and appear the installed icon...But if i restart the launcher the installled icon doesn't appear (like a new download)....And the content is not in game T.T
« Last Edit: 2011 March 16, 12:58:45 by pleaseclothes » Logged
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: 2011 March 16, 22:29:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've found that some sims packs can be successfully installed through the launcher if you first unpack them with with the multi-installer (prior decrapification should go without saying). I have successfully installed 3 worlds (JFadeworld, Barnacle Bay and Riverview) from sims packs this way - mostly because I fail at getting them to work any other way (ie I get the name salad).

bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: 2011 March 19, 05:40:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The 16,000 simpoint bundle megaupload link is wonky, I get "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Any mirror?
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: 2011 March 19, 10:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the same message this morning, but I was able to download it yesterday, so I re-uploaded it here for the time being:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b83rb2a1mspib66/16000SimpointBundle119Set.Sims3Pack

Thanks! Megaupload's been stupid these last few days, I've encountered that message quite a few times now.
Clutzy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: 2011 March 24, 21:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This could be a case of "doing it wrong", but I'd rather be verbally flailed a few/several times if it equaled an answer to this damnable annoyance.

Ever since the T-Mobile basketball set I've been unable to get sims3packs to stay installed. Yes, I have dragged them through src and decrapify. I've redownloaded them several times for testing to see if it was just caused by bad downloads. I generally run them first through src then decrapify. I believe I tried the opposite with also no effect. I've also tried just using the recompressorizer with no success; yes it was set to decrapify and not the regular compressing option.

So what the hell am I doing wrong?

Edit: After getting pointed out I shouldn't be dragging them both through src and decrapfity I tried unmodified ones being dragged into just decrapify. Then tried just src. Even tried the recompressorizer again. Nada.
« Last Edit: 2011 March 24, 23:06:20 by Clutzy » Logged
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: 2011 March 25, 01:20:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What are you using as an installer?

Clutzy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: 2011 March 25, 20:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I manually toss it in the downloads folder for .sims3packs and then use to the launcher to get the full stick with the "download successful/already installed" yadda. However, the downloads aren't sticking so each time requires another "click to install", even though it says "already installed".
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: 2011 March 25, 23:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installer = suckage. Get the unpacker from MTS to rip out packages. Get the dashboard too so that you can check for world files and other things that shouldn't be installed via package.

Alternatively (if you really don't want to be responsible for where your files go) get the unpacker and rip the files out to a discard folder, then run the installer. Something about unpacking them first makes the installer more likely to work - probably like running a movie before you burn it helps with decoding.

Spacemouse
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
New Simpoint bundles
« Reply #1068 on: 2011 April 02, 11:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Sims3 Store has new gift sets if you buy simpoints.

https://store.thesims3.com/buysimpoints?execution=e2s1

If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1069 on: 2011 April 02, 12:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least with that one, one will not have to buy all the different amounts to get all the items.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: 2011 April 06, 02:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Renault has been updated with another car, this one a lot more "normal" looking than the last.

http://gb.store.thesims3.com/renault
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: 2011 April 07, 17:44:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That weeaboo shit for kids is borderline virtual child abuse.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: 2011 April 07, 18:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That weeaboo shit for kids is borderline virtual child abuse.

I agree but it makes more sense making it for kids than adults. I rarely ever see adults wearing it but teens at my local mall are always wearing that "lolita" shit. I wonder if any of them really know what the original Lolita was all about...
icantbebothered
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: 2011 April 07, 19:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"April 2011"(in a combined .package)

Includes:
April 2011 Compilation
Simpoint Bonus(musical instruments for kids..)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=820CL405

Do you have the unmodified simpack for the simpoints bundle, as I have not seen it?
Panama_Crew
Asinine Airhead

.package factory co.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1074 on: 2011 April 07, 20:06:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"April 2011"(in a combined .package)

Includes:
April 2011 Compilation
Simpoint Bonus(musical instruments for kids..)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=820CL405

Do you have the unmodified simpack for the simpoints bundle, as I have not seen it?

I got the same message this morning, but I was able to download it yesterday, so I re-uploaded it here for the time being:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b83rb2a1mspib66/16000SimpointBundle119Set.Sims3Pack

Serius "Hardcore" Gamer ^^:http://recursos.fotocajon.com/fotos/unregistered/4cf/e18/user_size_329050.jpg
Everything in this world is a dlc(EA Game$)
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: