More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 01:56:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152209 times)
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #875 on: 2011 January 08, 19:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, whoops, I thought you meant you had all four at the start there. I'm not sure where 3 is from, it's an Exclusive Lounge that looks like this:

The style seems EA-ish, lots of empty space inside.
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: 2011 January 09, 01:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to sound so 'tarded but what are these buildings from. I reconize the sign but I looked over the EA site and I don't see anything about these buildings. What are they from and what are they?
OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

I had a psychic once. It was incredible

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: 2011 January 09, 01:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first two are from the pre-order bundle, the third is unknown, the fourth is a double.
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: 2011 January 09, 03:50:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's odd for EA to name the houses 1,2,3 and 4. They should at least give them a proper name. I wonder what purpose they serve?
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: 2011 January 09, 04:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is very odd for them to be named like that. I installed in my game and they're definitely very EAish.
Is it verified that the first two are from the preorder?
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #880 on: 2011 January 09, 22:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I can verify the first two buildings and two hairs were included in a pre-order from Gamestop, and probably other places as well.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: 2011 January 09, 23:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait... what hairs? All I saw were the four buildings. Unless the hairs have already been posted in which case I probably have them and just didn't realize.
pirat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: 2011 January 09, 23:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And as single item.

Building 1 - Die Schlucht

Language to german

http://de.thesims3.com/incentive/dieschlucht

Code: SIMSBAR

Edit:

@TinyBear

This Hairs

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.msg556276.html#msg556276
« Last Edit: 2011 January 09, 23:38:07 by pirat » Logged
tryoutz
Asinine Airhead

I need help.

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: 2011 January 11, 14:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone made a tutorial to help retarded noobs like me to get started on this? I really wish to have these Sets but I am outraged at EA for doing it like they did. I dont even know where to begin to start. I just wish and hope there are some tutorials.

I still don't understand....
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: 2011 January 11, 14:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone made a tutorial to help retarded noobs like me to get started on this? I really wish to have these Sets but I am outraged at EA for doing it like they did. I dont even know where to begin to start. I just wish and hope there are some tutorials.

There are entire threads devoted to this on here.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: 2011 January 11, 15:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you even look? Try the thread where these sets are hosted, that would be a start. How dare Eaxis try to make ways so that people don't pirate their store content, RAEG.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: 2011 January 11, 16:14:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH man. I know I'm probably going to regret having done this search for you. Don't ask for anymore help from me or jeromycraig is gonna kick me in the balls for giving you answers.

When I was a noob I used this thread: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18310.0.html
IMO it was easier to follow than this: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,19170.0.html

Now ask me for no more help. If you can't figure it out from here then it sucks to be you. DL all the store shit from the thread full of store shit. You're gonna have to go through the ENTIRE thread to find stuff. It's not that long.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: 2011 January 11, 23:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, guy!  We need to add something to the FAQ about how all tards and noobs can direct their questions in a PM to TinyBear, and he can do all their research and scratch their pointy little heads and wipe their narrow little asses for them.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: 2011 January 12, 02:40:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, guy!  We need to add something to the FAQ about how all tards and noobs can direct their questions in a PM to TinyBear, and he can do all their research and scratch their pointy little heads and wipe their narrow little asses for them.

If adding something to the FAQ helped noobs any we wouldn't be having this conversation would we?
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: 2011 January 12, 03:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If adding something to the FAQ helped noobs any we wouldn't be having this conversation would we?

No, but having a FAQ gives us something to wave around while we clutch our pearls.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
dramamine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: 2011 January 12, 22:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, but having a FAQ gives us something to wave around while we clutch our pearls.

Your avatar makes the bolded much more interesting...  Grin
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: 2011 January 12, 22:51:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your avatar makes the bolded much more interesting...  Grin

IHNIWYTA, SHSPWAPOHH

dramamine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: 2011 January 15, 18:26:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww! No fun! The avatar made it funny! XD Now this one looks like someone is clutching his pearls a bit too hard.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: 2011 January 15, 20:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww! No fun! The avatar made it funny! XD Now this one looks like someone is clutching his pearls a bit too hard.

Do I understand this to mean that you believe my avatar is communicating with you, personally?

dalahast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: 2011 January 17, 19:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hullo all, new here (save your shouts of welcoming, just throw money, thanks). I've downloaded some Store stuff from here, run it through the Compressorizor (which is possible on a Mac if you do what I do and run it under Crossover), and attempted to install it. The items go into the launcher's Downloads pane just fine, and once the installer goes through them, they show up under Installed Content too.

So, having finished installing, I quit the launcher, yes? Now, the next time I open up the launcher, the things I installed are still in Downloads, but they have disappeared from Installed Content and the little 'installed' icon that shows up in the Downloads pane is gone from them. Non-Store objects I've downloaded in the past stay installed; what's wrong here?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: 2011 January 17, 19:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hullo all, new here (save your shouts of welcoming, just throw money, thanks). I've downloaded some Store stuff from here, run it through the Compressorizor (which is possible on a Mac if you do what I do and run it under Crossover), and attempted to install it. The items go into the launcher's Downloads pane just fine, and once the installer goes through them, they show up under Installed Content too.

So, having finished installing, I quit the launcher, yes? Now, the next time I open up the launcher, the things I installed are still in Downloads, but they have disappeared from Installed Content and the little 'installed' icon that shows up in the Downloads pane is gone from them. Non-Store objects I've downloaded in the past stay installed; what's wrong here?

Did you bother to check if they are actually in the game? The launcher is a compulsive liar.

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: 2011 January 17, 19:27:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno. This is one of the reasons I finally switched over to Windows (via bootcamp). The Mac launcher is even more borked than the Windows launcher.

There are ways around using the launcher for store objects if you poke around the site some.

dalahast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: 2011 January 17, 19:30:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you bother to check if they are actually in the game? The launcher is a compulsive liar.

I've not tried that yet; I'm a bit busy with some other stuff at the moment so I'll check that out in a bit. I suppose the only problem then would be how to uninstall them—not that I'd want to, but little things like that bug me, not being able to do something I should be able to, even if I'd never actually want to do it. =\
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: 2011 January 17, 19:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can always delete your DBC cache files, that'll get rid of all of them and anything else you've installed via the launcher. If not, don't get all butt hurt over something you'll never want to do.

dalahast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: 2011 January 17, 20:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1) Are those the "DCBackup" and "DCCache" folders, or just one of them?
2) Does doing so remove them from the launcher and the game, or just one?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: