More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:21:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152190 times)
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #325 on: 2010 August 28, 07:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear Sigmund, bla bla bla.
quebec
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2010 August 28, 17:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

since BastDawn seems to be AWOL

i'll be posting these in this thread

14th Update:

Sets: Romanza Ceremony: Reception + Attire, Zen Again, Adrenaline Rush
Bonus & Free Stuff: 10

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0LJGYHNF/Sims Store 14th Update.7z

15th Update:

Sets: Weba Yayfoo!, Provence, Haute Hip, Romanza Bridal Party, Pushin' Pedals
Bonus & Free Stuff: 23

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0N4MUSCY/Sims Store 15th Update.7z

Good Work THX

2 Items is missing in your pack

1- SculptureWallModMin2.Sims3Pack (you can find them => http://www.4shared.com/dir/7urUdJzW/S3P.html in S3S_U14_July29 by Silent Dreamer)

2- ToyotaSet2.Sims3Pack ( => http://www.mediafire.com/?a0fbjz76x3dag9c by rednotdead )

Wink
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2010 August 28, 19:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Daphoenyx: Get the fuck over yourself. This thread exists to help people install the store content when they have problems. Despite the fact that you claim to be far busier than the rest of us poor MATYians, you insist on repeatedly shitting in this thread and making it that much more difficult for people to find the useful information. This is not the BBS.

I sing along with elevator music.
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 2010 August 28, 23:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sigmund, you're the one shitting this thread with mindless blatter: stop putting words in my mouth that I didn't ever use, otherwise I will call a Big Fat Monster that will DEVOUR you. And don't you ever get tired of repeating the same things over and over? You're so boring...

Knightguy, thanks for the (much needed) update, even though I've been already downloading that stuff myself, finding files here and there on this and the other thread. Now it's much better arranged, though! And also thanks quebec for adding those things... But are you sure the SculptureWallModMin2 wasn't in previous updates? I have the idea of downloading it some weeks ago...
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2010 August 28, 23:45:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sigmund, you're the one shitting this thread with mindless blatter: stop putting words in my mouth that I didn't ever use, otherwise I will call a Big Fat Monster that will DEVOUR you. And don't you ever get tired of repeating the same things over and over? You're so boring...
Albeit not one hundredth as boring as you with your mindless dribble. Does your Mom know you're here pestering the grownups?

Knightguy, thanks for the (much needed) update, even though I've been already downloading that stuff myself, finding files here and there on this and the other thread. Now it's much better arranged, though! And also thanks quebec for adding those things... But are you sure the SculptureWallModMin2 wasn't in previous updates? I have the idea of downloading it some weeks ago...
Oh and here I was wondering what you thought of this thread and whether you were thankful to various people and how on earth you were going to pretend to have something relevant to say.

Why don't you just fuck off now and let people discuss, oh I don't know, 'questions, updates, and tech help'.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 2010 August 28, 23:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does your Mom know you're here pestering the grownups?
Actually I don't see any grownups here...  Roll Eyes

Why don't you just fuck off now and let people discuss, oh I don't know, 'questions, updates, and tech help'.
Wow you're so tough, you even use words like "fuck off"! How mean, I'm gonna tell Mommy! Anyway, I was discussing the two new links the other guy posted above... Didn't you learn how to read yet?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2010 August 29, 00:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does your Mom know you're here pestering the grownups?
You probably just don't recognise them yet.

Wow you're so tough, you even use words like "fuck off"! How mean, I'm gonna tell Mommy! Anyway, I was discussing the two new links the other guy posted above... Didn't you learn how to read yet?
"Haven't you learned how to read yet?"

Daffy, you're doing this shit to be stupid and irritating, you know it, and you can't help it because that's your level. I'm suggesting you stop shitting all over this thread and trying to prove you're tough. You're not, you're acting like the kid you are and everyone can see it.

Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2010 August 29, 00:55:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going from what you've posted here, I can't say I'm surprised at your inability to differentiate between children and adults.

Despite your insistence that you have "other things to do" than be on the internet, you seem to be spending an awful lot of time in this thread. Unless, of course, you were just trying to excuse your laziness and/or incompetency at using a search button.

Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2010 August 29, 01:29:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Sigmund I changed my priorities in life since I met you here. You definitely come first now!

Daffy, you're doing this shit to be stupid and irritating, you know it, and you can't help it because that's your level. I'm suggesting you stop shitting all over this thread and trying to prove you're tough. You're not, you're acting like the kid you are and everyone can see it.
Well all I see is that you keep being OT. I'm suggesting you stop talking to me if you think I'm stupid and irritating. I'm not the one who tells people to fuck off or act all meanie just for the sake of it, and I don't need to prove anything here and especially not to you.
« Last Edit: 2010 August 29, 01:36:48 by Daphoenyx » Logged
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2010 August 29, 01:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For someone who has nothing to prove, you're certainly doing a lot of posturing. If you don't know what that word means, I suggest you use some of your valuable internet time to look it up.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2010 August 29, 03:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well all I see is that you keep being OT. I'm suggesting you stop talking to me if you think I'm stupid and irritating. I'm not the one who tells people to fuck off or act all meanie just for the sake of it, and I don't need to prove anything here and especially not to you.

See? You can't even pick tone in context. I've been remarkably restrained because I thought you weren't quite as tardly as most of the sheeple we get here, I don't mind admitting I was wrong about this.

Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2010 August 29, 09:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now use your grown-up wits you are so proud of to move on.
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2010 August 29, 16:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How many times do we need to flush before you go away?!

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2010 August 29, 16:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Phthon, nice to see you join the conversation. Now we can really move on.
Druscylla
Corpulent Cretin

Wicked Stepsister

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 2010 August 29, 19:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you here? Is it even to do with the Sims games at all or merely trying to alleviate boredom? You want your moment of attention or do you actually have something to contribute? The people here aren't unreasonable but do ask that you act like a grown up, and attempt to communicate like a human being.

I can't even say you are a deliberate troll because you do it so poorly. Lurk moar.
semianon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2010 August 29, 21:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oops!
404 - Page Not Found.
We're sorry, we think you made a wrong turn somewhere! We searched high and low but we couldn't find the page you were looking for.
To return to The Sims 3 Store homepage, click here.

Sorry your link does not work.

edit - sorry yes it does had to change my code to us not uk

heres the link for it
http://www.mediafire.com/?a0fbjz76x3dag9c

I was also unable to use Drakron's link for this item.  When I tried, I too got the 404 error you mentioned.  Can you clarify what you meant by "had to change my code to us not uk"?  More specifically, are you referring to a browser setting, or preference on your Sims 3 store account, or something else entirely?
mistressgemini
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2010 August 29, 22:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmkay, I download stuff from here all the time. /is a mooch. Now I have some store junk to share, if anyone is interested. It includes the Smooth Cruise and 390 bikes for kids and adults, the laser lock bike rack, and the no frills bike rack.

Bikestuff.zip

/goes back to lurking.

Are you sure you have been lurking? Those items are part of the Pushing Pedals set that has already been posted several pages back.

Quote from: jezzer
Yeah, but in order for the species to remain strong, people who are completely unable to read & comprehend detailed written instructions need to be culled. Know that as I'm playing my game with all my shiny store content intact, I am appreciative of the sacrifice you have made.
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2010 August 30, 00:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you here? Is it even to do with the Sims games at all or merely trying to alleviate boredom? You want your moment of attention or do you actually have something to contribute? The people here aren't unreasonable but do ask that you act like a grown up, and attempt to communicate like a human being.

I can't even say you are a deliberate troll because you do it so poorly. Lurk moar.
*sigh*
Guys and gals, just ignore Daffy and he/she/it will go away. As quoted above, we have a troll. And we stop trolls by ignoring them. Trolls become more annoying by absorbing power from people who pay attention to them by responding to them (kind of like Knox in Heroes who gains enhanced strength when others around him are frightened). Man, that was a really poorly constructed sentence. I should watch Heroes again. Too bad NBC cancelled it. But I digress.

So let this be the last post related to Daffy.
(And I certainly wouldn't mind if all such related posts were deleted as well. Thanks in advance mods. )
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2010 August 30, 04:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This idea of "ignoring" people instead of sporking them seems poorly thought out.  How can ignoring someone give us MOAR FIGHT and massive butthurt?  I'm afraid I"ll have to say nay to your suggestion.

NAY!

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rednotdead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2010 August 30, 06:08:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oops!
404 - Page Not Found.
We're sorry, we think you made a wrong turn somewhere! We searched high and low but we couldn't find the page you were looking for.
To return to The Sims 3 Store homepage, click here.

Sorry your link does not work.

edit - sorry yes it does had to change my code to us not uk

heres the link for it
http://www.mediafire.com/?a0fbjz76x3dag9c

I was also unable to use Drakron's link for this item.  When I tried, I too got the 404 error you mentioned.  Can you clarify what you meant by "had to change my code to us not uk"?  More specifically, are you referring to a browser setting, or preference on your Sims 3 store account, or something else entirely?

You need to go to the Sims 3 homepage and at the bottom it says select language, then you change your language to English then United States, then you can click on the link and download the set.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 2010 August 31, 17:28:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA will be selling worlds, Barnacle Bay will be available at the store in the fall.

I bet this will quite expensive.

EDIT: Simsprograms have a copy of the press release.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2010 August 31, 21:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IGN has an interview with someone from EA about Barnacle Bay here: http://pc.ign.com/articles/111/1117095p1.html

Apparently, it's going to cost 1,650 sim points and will be out Sept. 23rd. What I found interesting is the fact that they talk about it having a downtown area and bars, but I wonder how they could do that when Late Night doesn't come out until a month after its release.

They also mention a new set called Buccaneer's Bounty, which, I'm sure will be another pay store set.
OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

I had a psychic once. It was incredible

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2010 August 31, 23:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IGN has an interview with someone from EA about Barnacle Bay here: http://pc.ign.com/articles/111/1117095p1.html

Apparently, it's going to cost 1,650 sim points and will be out Sept. 23rd. What I found interesting is the fact that they talk about it having a downtown area and bars, but I wonder how they could do that when Late Night doesn't come out until a month after its release.

They also mention a new set called Buccaneer's Bounty, which, I'm sure will be another pay store set.

I don't think they meant an actual DT like in SIms 2, but like a DT on the map, like where all the shops and fun stuff would be.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2010 August 31, 23:25:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both articles, Simsprograms and IGN have amended their articles. Now some site has reported the cost, 600 pts. IGN states the cost will be determined later.

Just have to wait for an official announcement.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2010 September 01, 03:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, either way, I have a $25 card I got as a gift so I'll probably grab the neighborhood and maybe a set to share here.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: