More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:47:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152182 times)
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #300 on: 2010 August 23, 21:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I added the following sets to my files...
http://www.4shared.com/file/bqtLNZQ0/FordSet.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/B0oluo0F/T-Mobile.html

And updated the promo one with the missing shirt...
http://www.4shared.com/file/YcXK8Q6P/SimPointPromos.html
You can also just download the missing shirt here...
http://www.4shared.com/file/kBHnR2KL/amTopCasualCowboy.html

These are unedited and not decrapified, they have only been converted to package format.

Do you have unmodified versions of the T-mobile  files? I only have the pants, which I can post when I get home later, but I glitched out yesterday and haven't been able to access the page without a 'wait 24 hours' notice yet. Though now the website is just giving me the same obnoxious error, so I can't even check to see if my 24 hours is up yet.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2010 August 24, 15:03:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what it's worth, the way I processed my files was to use JFade's Compressorizer, but first I extracted the latest S3 Compression tools from Pescado in the same directory. The S3RC.exe included in that version is newer than the one that comes with the Compressorizer.

Anyway, I  then run the Compressorizer with the decrapify box checked on the files I want to install and that way seems to do it for me.
So, to get things straight: first I should get the S3 Compression tools, then run the JFade's Compressorizer, and then I should have the files turned into .packages, right? What is more convenient? To do this, or to use the .dbc "option"? If I have a lot of files to put into the game, which option would you recommend?

Additionally, a method to bypass the checks on the store files and get the launcher to install them does exist. If you had searched and/or read these threads more you would have already known this.
I did a search for "bypass checks store files" but didn't find anything useful  Embarrassed
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2010 August 24, 16:07:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a search for "bypass checks store files" but didn't find anything useful  Embarrassed

That's the problem. Everyone who says that they searched and couldn't find anything only did one search. If the phrase or word that you ran a search on did not have any result try saying it a different way and if that doesn't result in anything try again. And agan. And again. The answers are there. I found them waaaaay back when this whole thing started.

We are not here to do your thinking for you.

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2010 August 24, 16:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the problem. Everyone who says that they searched and couldn't find anything only did one search.
I've been using internet for half of my life and I think I know something about criteria for web/forum searching  Grin  Maybe your problem is to assume things?
I've been looking for that since this morning  Angry  (with different key words, I just didn't feel like writing them all), and I apologize for my dumbness in not finding it. And I've been trying to solve this problem for months (you might want to look at the date I registered into this forum). I decided to post only now, in the "Post your questions here". Is that ok? Did I do my homework right?  Roll Eyes
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2010 August 24, 17:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not assuming anything except for the fact that the EXACT same question has been asked and answered about a thousand times. Did you even read this entire thread?

Post # 2 specifies the best format to use.

If you had even looked at the thread for the TS3 Recompressor Post #6 has the instructions. I think that way is easier than using JFade's tool.

Again, take the time to research. Also, I don't care how long you have been using the internet, you need to think as well.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 2010 August 24, 17:12:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the problem. Everyone who says that they searched and couldn't find anything only did one search.
I've been using internet for half of my life and I think I know something about criteria for web/forum searching  Grin  Maybe your problem is to assume things?
I've been looking for that since this morning  Angry  (with different key words, I just didn't feel like writing them all), and I apologize for my dumbness in not finding it. And I've been trying to solve this problem for months (you might want to look at the date I registered into this forum). I decided to post only now, in the "Post your questions here". Is that ok? Did I do my homework right?  Roll Eyes

This whole thing with the Store items dates back to a patch that came out around the same time as WA.  People came up with a solution then.  No one feels like repeating these solutions ad nauseum in every thread just because other people are late to the game.  I mean, MY GOD, Tickleonthebum created a thread about this JUST TO STOP THE CONSTANT QUESTIONS.  We can see how well that worked.  HOW'S YOUR FAITH IN HUMANITY NOW, TICKLE?!?!?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2010 August 24, 18:09:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not assuming anything except for the fact that the EXACT same question has been asked and answered about a thousand times. Did you even read this entire thread?

Post # 2 specifies the best format to use.

If you had even looked at the thread for the TS3 Recompressor Post #6 has the instructions. I think that way is easier than using JFade's tool.

Again, take the time to research. Also, I don't care how long you have been using the internet, you need to think as well.
Yes, you assumed that I only did one search and for only one string of words.  Wink  Don't try to change things now! And of course, I read all 14 pages. And there wasn't a clear answer to my doubts. That's exactly why I'm asking. Simple, isn't it.  Grin  I read post #2 but didn't mean anything to me since it talks about things I don't know (TSR Workshop, .dds files). I don't even understand how is that related to my questions.  Huh

Wow, an actual piece of advice! Thank you  Kiss  Can I add you to my BFF list? I will look into it (but be sure, if I still don't understand, I'll ask again, here or there  Roll Eyes)  I didn't even know there were tools called "recompressors". How the hell am I supposed to look for something if I don't know its name?

Again, take the time to research.
For Christ's sake, I've been searching for months! Have pity on me soul!  Roll Eyes  I found out something on my own (how to transform the downloaded files into .packages, now I need to understand how to make them work without taking 20 minutes for my game to load  Smiley
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2010 August 24, 18:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry. no pity. It took me a couple of days to figure it all out. That's all. Google things you don't know. The answers are out there.

I am just very tired of people coming and thinking that this forum is for holding their hand and walking them through things step by step.

Very tired.

Oh, and btw, when some of the others see your post...things will hit the fan. Have fun with that.

Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2010 August 24, 18:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This whole thing with the Store items dates back to a patch that came out around the same time as WA.  People came up with a solution then.
In fact, then that solution worked for me. Now it doesn't anymore cause I downloaded more stuff, and, as I just wrote, it takes me 20 minutes to load.

No one feels like repeating these solutions ad nauseum in every thread just because other people are late to the game.  I mean, MY GOD, Tickleonthebum created a thread about this JUST TO STOP THE CONSTANT QUESTIONS.  We can see how well that worked.
Well then I have two suggestions to make it work better:
- change the name of this topic in order to delete the part where it says "post your questions"
- make Tickleonthebum's thread more evident in the forum by pinpointing it somehow like it's usually done in forums
Otherwise, don't complain!  Cheesy  After all, what would MATY be without silly noobs asking over and over the same questions again and again?

Anyway, you gave me the second piece of advice! Wow! You're my second BFF in this forum. I'll check that thread out. Thanks  Wink
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2010 August 24, 18:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry. no pity. It took me a couple of days to figure it all out. That's all. Google things you don't know. The answers are out there.

I am just very tired of people coming and thinking that this forum is for holding their hand and walking them through things step by step.

Very tired.

Oh, and btw, when some of the others see your post...things will hit the fan. Have fun with that.
I don't need step by step, just a way where to look, which you gave me and I'm grateful for that, like I wrote. Congratulations if it took you two days, unfortunately I can't spend 24/7 on the web, you know, there are also other things to do in life. And if you're so tired of this place maybe you should go to other forums. And what, are you trying to scare me or something?  Cheesy  Don't worry, I know how this forum works, but that's very considerate of you to warn me.
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2010 August 25, 01:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are still turning them into package files? Obsolete method is obsolete.
exangel
Asinine Airhead

Don't Panic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: 2010 August 25, 14:26:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are still turning them into package files? Obsolete method is obsolete.

True it's not needed there are other ways but I perfer packages cause they can be easily edited to fix things that EA messed up liike clothes & objects in the wrong section or objects that cost $1 which also bugs me.

My Current S3 Files this is a complete and up to date collection of sims3packs all untouched let me know if I am missing anything.

My Old S3 files (pacakages, incomplete, not updated)
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2010 August 26, 00:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't anymore. Now I'm using the TS3 Recompressor with .sims3packs.  Grin
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2010 August 26, 00:52:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't need step by step, just a way where to look, which you gave me and I'm grateful for that, like I wrote. Congratulations if it took you two days, unfortunately I can't spend 24/7 on the web, you know, there are also other things to do in life.

I feel like I need a bingo card for every time some speshul snowflake comments how "busy" they are. Nobody cares.

I don't anymore. Now I'm using the TS3 Recompressor with .sims3packs.  Grin

Congratulations. For somebody who claims to be so terribly busy, you apparently have the time to update us on the minute details of your life.

Edited to fix a typo.

I sing along with elevator music.
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2010 August 26, 07:50:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For somebody who claims to be so terribly busy, you apparently have the time to update us on the minute details of your life.
I don't know where did you read that I am "terribly busy", but if you want to believe that way, so be it  Cheesy. And I just answered a question, but if you really want minute details of your life, I will start sending you PMs, you just have to ask.
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: 2010 August 26, 21:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://store.thesims3.com/prius.html

Bonus Celebration of the Prius pack is now up.

gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2010 August 27, 11:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The above file, Bonus Celebration of the Prius pack, does it include the new items with the old Prius pack items? Or only just the new items?
rednotdead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 2010 August 27, 12:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well in my downloads it comes out as toyota2 but after extracting the files from it and from the pervious version it looks like it contains both the old version and the new stuff
rednotdead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2010 August 27, 13:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Pushin' Pedals set was posted ages ago when it first came out.  Check around page 9/10 of this thread
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 2010 August 27, 16:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone rehost/upload the Romanza Bridal Party set? the links not valid anymore.
I most definitely support this request. There is only one link in this thread, but the download is not active anymore.
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2010 August 27, 17:04:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone rehost/upload the Romanza Bridal Party set? the links not valid anymore.
I most definitely support this request. There is only one link in this thread, but the download is not active anymore.
Here is a link to all the items in .Sims3Pack format on mistyk's 4shared account:
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/17306228/15ed3d2d/TS3.html

Hopefully, this stops all future whining.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2010 August 27, 17:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohai, have you met our noobs?  NOTHING stops the whining.  Tongue

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Daphoenyx
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 2010 August 27, 18:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It will!  Roll Eyes
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 2010 August 27, 23:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know where did you read that I am "terribly busy", but if you want to believe that way, so be it

Are you incapable of reading as well as searching?

Congratulations if it took you two days, unfortunately I can't spend 24/7 on the web, you know, there are also other things to do in life.

Stop filling this thread with your random bullshit.

I sing along with elevator music.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 2010 August 28, 00:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No worries I will not be posting anymore. All I did was try to share one of my downloads, give positive feedback and all I got in return was rudeness.
Welcome to MATY. Please to read the FAQ.

You've done three things wrong:
1. Double-posted.
2. Posted a thanks post instead of using the button.
3. Complained that someone was "So Mean!".

Might want to work on that.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: