More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:07:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2152101 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #25 on: 2010 June 07, 22:38:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Drakron. I didn't even know the bonus items changed every month. Is there a place where I can see a list of bonus items from each month?

Just attempt to buy them, it always show what the incentives are on the first step.

https://store.thesims3.com/buyMoreSimPointsProduct.html

It may require you to log on.

And they are doing "buy incentives" about every month now.

Thanx but they don't show the incentives of the previous months, right? Thanx for the link anyways.

This page might be of some help to you - if it ever decides to load again that is.

This is exactly what I needed. The link works fine for me. Also they list all the free goodies and past promotions such as Dr. Pepper. Thank you very much.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Freezerburn
Dimwitted Dunce

I haet F-ly retarded snowflaek

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 June 08, 04:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone give me a link to store contents starting June 1? Each sets or objects with it own links, not compiled together in a single rar and in untouched sims3pack. The downloads seems to be cluttered all over the topics here.

ISTJ                       
Imma Ee Ass Elle
Don't Abuse The Search Box!
Bottle-O-Cunt
Blathering Buffoon

More Tryhard Than You.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 June 08, 08:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand why people want untouched files now.
Explain; as far as I knew, people preferred decrap versions and .package.

Are the untouched versions working with the launcher now?

Shouty Vole/Teh Goddess - My OTP <333
Erry
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 June 08, 09:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, people are supplied with the untouched, they decrap and recompress it themselves and install.

I prefer untouched because I can make them .package myself.

And to answer your question, I don't think so(IIRC).

"I go to his page and I see 'Hot Lesbians' as a tab... keep your sex life to yourself, bitch."
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 June 08, 12:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, people are supplied with the untouched, they decrap and recompress it themselves and install.

I prefer untouched because I can make them .package myself.

And to answer your question, I don't think so(IIRC).

The preference is to have untouched files so you know you're not getting one where, say, the counters in the Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath pack are broken from a previous version of s3rc. It is strongly suggested all over this site to decrapify the items yourself. It isn't particularly hard, and this way everyone knows that there is a clean version of the file available in the event something were to change again, or if they had to reinstall them for whatever reason x.

Oh, and no, they don't work in the launcher without being decrapified first unless they belong to you.

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
JMyers
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 June 10, 03:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is probably in here someplace, I have had to reinstall all my games due to the last windows update.  Now I am back at the beginning trying to remember how to reinstall all my custom content, I have the frame network installed even for the latest expansion.  I have saved all my content into packages.  Can someone explain the process to me once again on how to put my content into the game.  I have gotten most of the packages from here and they are in package format, with the exception of what I had previous on my hard drive from the EA Store.  I just can not remember as how to install the packages into the mod files that had been created using the frame netword.
littleblackdog
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 June 10, 04:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Post_Patch_1.12/2.7/3.3

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.
jriggs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 June 10, 17:52:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could anyone put a mirror of this file   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7V2IYEA  from Panama Crew somewhere besides Megaupload.  My IP just cant get along with Megaupload.  Mediafire or Box or whatever?  It is supposed to be a June super package of the new sets and I haven' been able to get them to work any other way so far. Thanks.
JMyers
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010 June 10, 18:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you that did work for the files that have as you would say decrapified and installed and are working.  Now I am working on another project of transferring previous files into .dbc files (I think is the name) I am using s3pe.  I think however I am missing a step as the content is still not showing when I put it into my game.  This is what I have done so far.  I have all the files previously that have not been decrapified (files from the EA Store and from other sites) into a folder.  I then use s3pe to open the files and import them, then save them as dbc files is this correct or am I missing a step?
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 June 10, 21:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could anyone put a mirror of this file   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7V2IYEA  from Panama Crew somewhere besides Megaupload.  My IP just cant get along with Megaupload.  Mediafire or Box or whatever?  It is supposed to be a June super package of the new sets and I haven' been able to get them to work any other way so far. Thanks.

Those should all be in the S3S_U13_June6.7z file here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/7urUdJzW/S3P.html along with the recent beach, soccer etc sets

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
jriggs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 June 11, 15:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are unmodified files and I have them.  I have decrapified and still am having problems with the new sets.  The file I linked to was a package file that has already been combined which is the only way I haven't tried to add them to my game.  I have all the other sets in my game just fine but I can't seem to get the new ones to work.  Like I said I have tried decrapifying the sims3packs.  They still don't install for me.  I have tried adding the items as package files but my game refuses to load.  I haven't tried a combined package file and that is why I was hoping I could try that file.  I realize that the ways I have already tried should have worked and that it has worked for others and if I could make it work for me like it has before that would be great but I guess my computer or game isn't going to let that happen. Thanks for trying to help. Even though this is MATY I don't mean for this to sound bitchy.  I am just tired of doing what is supposed to work and having my game give me the finger. ( as well as Megaupload!)
jriggs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010 June 11, 17:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you.  I was thinking it was my decrapifier as well but I have redownloaded it and still cant get it to work.  I will give the files that you uploaded a try.  I am sure others will also be able to benefit from the upload as well. Thanks again.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010 June 11, 17:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you.  I was thinking it was my decrapifier as well but I have redownloaded it and still cant get it to work.  I will give the files that you uploaded a try.  I am sure others will also be able to benefit from the upload as well. Thanks again.

Hmm, odd. Maybe it's your launcher then?

Hopefully the package files will work. They should in theory since it acts just like user made custom content that way.

jriggs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010 June 11, 17:40:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your decrapified files are installing for me so it is somehow that decrapify has stopped working on my machine.  I am not surprised since my computer and I have quite a love/hate relationship.  It does things that no one seems to be able to explain.  At least it is working with your files.  Thanks.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2010 June 11, 18:20:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How are you decrapifying your files?  If I drag my files onto decrapify then nothing ever happens. I have to run them through command prompt. I drag the decrapify icon to the command prompt window then press [space]-fD[space] and then drag in my packages seperated by commas. Hit enter and that usually does the trick for me.
JMyers
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010 June 11, 20:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am working on another project of transferring previous files into .dbc files (I think is the name) I am using s3pe.  I think however I am missing a step as the content is still not showing when I put it into my game.  This is what I have done so far.  I have all the files previously that have not been decrapified (files from the EA Store and from other sites) into a folder.  I then use s3pe to open the files and import them, then save them as dbc files is this correct or am I missing a step?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010 June 11, 21:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your decrapified files are installing for me so it is somehow that decrapify has stopped working on my machine.  I am not surprised since my computer and I have quite a love/hate relationship.  It does things that no one seems to be able to explain.  At least it is working with your files.  Thanks.

Have you cleared your browser cache? Maybe you just keep getting an old one. I also had issue with the browser when I forgot to switch the no-cds .dll with the original when I used the launcher.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010 June 11, 22:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what it's worth, the way I processed my files was to use JFade's Compressorizer, but first I extracted the latest S3 Compression tools from Pescado in the same directory. The S3RC.exe included in that version is newer than the one that comes with the Compressorizer.

Anyway, I  then run the Compressorizer with the decrapify box checked on the files I want to install and that way seems to do it for me.

JMyers
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010 June 12, 22:58:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have another question I don't know if anyone has run across this issue yet or if it is a glitch.  I colored customized beds for my game.  Nothing really to much about that.  Previously before I never had this problem now I do.  My sims go to the bed will not sleep, they go to the bed, look at it, spin around as if getting ready to sleep then stand there then pop outside.  They wal around trying to find a bed and do the same thing all over again.  They will nap, but will not sleep.  Anyone else have problems with this?  I am using the content that has been downloaded from here and have no major issues, just when I reinstalled everything.  I have all 4 expansion packs, and have installed all content into base game and all expansions in the mod and packet that was created.  Has anyone else had the issue where they just stare, spin around and look at the bed and is there a fix for this without me reinstalling the games and content once again, I have tried to save my files but it will not let me save anything?
sabrieljo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010 June 13, 13:49:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know why children can't go to school, it's bugging me. And yes, before you ask, I do know that it is currently a park place. I really don't want the social worker stealin' my kids. Thanks.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010 June 13, 13:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JMyers:
First of all there aren't 4 EPs! Just 2 EPs and a stuff pack along with base game.
Secondly if your Sims can't use beds properly and you can't save then I would guess your game is corrupted.

Sabrieljo:
Broken schools are a known bug with AM.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010 June 13, 15:48:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know why children can't go to school, it's bugging me. And yes, before you ask, I do know that it is currently a park place. I really don't want the social worker stealin' my kids. Thanks.

It's been talked a lot about in this thread. Most people are attributing it to the early test version of Awesomemod for Ambitions, though some are saying the have the problem without it even with the base game.

Witchboy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2010 June 17, 22:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Pkmx Smiley

Previews of the new items can be seen here
http://www.simprograms.com/ea-dr-pepper-promotion-new-sims-3-stuff-available-to-redeem/

ktwist
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2010 June 18, 00:31:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How you do install these packs? Everytime I download them it says Failed to Install Please Help!
ktwist
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010 June 18, 00:34:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BeachCAS2SET(2).TheSims3Pack: Installation Failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: