More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 12:05:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2163952 times)
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #75 on: 2010 July 01, 21:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stupido me. I just bought the Zen set, with my carefully guarded 100 initial sim points - and I don't have the friggin launcher on this laptop.

Well I'm sure you probably know you can extract it to package files but just in case there's either Delphy's Multi Pack Installer or Peter Jones' S3SU.

There's also couple of really moldy oldie ones too like JFades 3Viewer and Echo's Extractor, but they haven't been updated in ages and I haven't used them much so I can't really vouch for them. http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims-3-programs/programs-the-sims-3-package-editors/

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2010 July 02, 01:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bluh, the wedding set needs some fixes. There's quite a few plants, but most of them are only found under Misc and Statues (one is not found in statues), and none are found under plants, where they should be.

Zexion
Asinine Airhead

Naughty pet! Naughty!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2010 July 02, 05:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are the newest Store items in .package format. They include the Adrenaline Rush Set, Romanza Wedding Set and the Zen Again Set.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wmxyzwtm2nj/July2010.rar
-or-
http://www.4shared.com/dir/ES6LM-oP/July_2010.html

Thanks much and does the Romanza set include reception + attire? 
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2010 July 02, 07:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it does Zexion. I downloaded it a few hours ago.

Edit: Reading Comprehension Fail. I was thinking you were talking about the untouched simpacks uploaded by Trinity for some reason.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 02, 08:05:56 by Moryrie » Logged

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010 July 02, 08:08:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded Trinity's sims3pack file of the Romanza Wedding and converted it myself into a .package and I noticed that the festive fencing wasn't in the game - I think EA didn't put the fence in the set - like that Fanciful Fashions Set - there were suppose to be 3 pairs of high heels and only 2 were in the set.
Panama_Crew
Asinine Airhead

.package factory co.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2010 July 02, 08:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded Trinity's sims3pack file of the Romanza Wedding and converted it myself into a .package and I noticed that the festive fencing wasn't in the game - I think EA didn't put the fence in the set - like that Fanciful Fashions Set - there were suppose to be 3 pairs of high heels and only 2 were in the set.

no.... is included

this is from my repack... i created a new package and fix the problem...

http://i49.tinypic.com/11779j4.jpg

Serius "Hardcore" Gamer ^^:http://recursos.fotocajon.com/fotos/unregistered/4cf/e18/user_size_329050.jpg
Everything in this world is a dlc(EA Game$)
Rainbow_Brite
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2010 July 02, 08:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh okay. I thought it was something I did because I also downloaded Trinity's Sims3Pack and extracted the files so I could compile all of them for the .package. Thanks for the info, Jaldeer.

:EDIT: I don't know how Panama was able to get the festive fencing to show up but I extracted the Sims3Pack file and compiled it. The festive fencing wasn't showing up or it wasn't included Shocked
« Last Edit: 2010 July 02, 08:52:18 by Rainbow_Brite » Logged

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010 July 02, 09:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is weird - I spent the 25 points and bought the festive fencing separate, installed it, and started up my game.  When I got into a house, I noticed not only did I have the sims3pack file of the festive fencing, but, the .package of the festive fencing was showing up.  I got out of my game, uninstalled the sims3pack file of the festive fencing and started up my game.  I got into a house, and I noticed now the .package of the festive fencing wasn't showing up anymore.  I don't understand.
Panama_Crew
Asinine Airhead

.package factory co.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2010 July 02, 09:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is weird - I spent the 25 points and bought the festive fencing separate, installed it, and started up my game.  When I got into a house, I noticed not only did I have the sims3pack file of the festive fencing, but, the .package of the festive fencing was showing up.  I got out of my game, uninstalled the sims3pack file of the festive fencing and started up my game.  I got into a house, and I noticed now the .package of the festive fencing wasn't showing up anymore.  I don't understand.

use s3pe to create the package...

EDIT: in the picture: "Image taken everything that comes" of my super pack promo of July photo i use you .package but Later I realize that the fence did not come, so again I made my own wedding package (same simpack of trinity) and works for me(see the second picture...)

« Last Edit: 2010 July 02, 14:10:56 by Panama_Crew » Logged

Serius "Hardcore" Gamer ^^:http://recursos.fotocajon.com/fotos/unregistered/4cf/e18/user_size_329050.jpg
Everything in this world is a dlc(EA Game$)
richardajoy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010 July 02, 13:55:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the July store items in Sim3pack format (apart from the wedding stuff)?
Adelajde
Asinine Airhead

I hate EA

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2010 July 02, 16:39:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have separate package. of

DrPeppers 10 new objects
Island Villa
It's Game Time!

I tried to make packages by my own but they dont work good Sad , im using Panama Crew's packages and they work just fine  Grin
THANK YOU
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010 July 02, 17:55:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the July store items in Sim3pack format (apart from the wedding stuff)?

Zen Again and Adrenaline Rush have both been posted recently in original untouched form. In fact one is on this very page and the other is on the page prior. Try looking before posting next time.

Does anyone have separate package. of

DrPeppers 10 new objects
Island Villa
It's Game Time!

I tried to make packages by my own but they dont work good Sad , im using Panama Crew's packages and they work just fine  Grin
THANK YOU

Panama Crew has the new Dr. Pepper stuff in package format in his pack he just posted and the others are in a previous pack of his. This isn't an à la carte restaurant. Just get the packs and take out what you need.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 02, 19:54:25 by Motoki » Logged

Adelajde
Asinine Airhead

I hate EA

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2010 July 02, 19:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki: i knew that Panama Crew have those packages but i need every of them separate, single island villa.package etc.
Rainbow_Brite
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2010 July 02, 21:31:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is weird - I spent the 25 points and bought the festive fencing separate, installed it, and started up my game.  When I got into a house, I noticed not only did I have the sims3pack file of the festive fencing, but, the .package of the festive fencing was showing up.  I got out of my game, uninstalled the sims3pack file of the festive fencing and started up my game.  I got into a house, and I noticed now the .package of the festive fencing wasn't showing up anymore.  I don't understand.

I would do what Panama suggested. Make the festive fencing .package separate and then just upload that single file or include it in your combined .package file of the wedding stuff. I still do not have the festive fencing so if you could upload the Sims3Pack, it would be greatly appreciated.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2010 July 02, 22:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes please.

Although it's possible I have got it, The Launcher reported a successful install but I haven't checked ingame yet.

You people have all made sure you're using the latest version of the decrapifier, haven't you?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2010 July 02, 23:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dunno. You could try manually decrapifying with a new download.

(A new decrapifier, I mean, of course).

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Rainbow_Brite
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: 2010 July 02, 23:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thanks Witch. I'll try that next time and see if it works without any flaws.

Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010 July 02, 23:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used the very latest s3rc/decrapify.exe and the file is still wonky. It installs fine and you'll see it in your launcher, it just won't appear in-game. Decrapifying the single object itself and trying to install it won't do anything since it's already installed, and using it as a decrapified .package won't either because the resource will still be broken. At least it's an easy thing to fix until Pescado has time to look at the decrapifier.

Come to think, weren't there some other fences people mentioned as missing? I fixed them all a while ago myself but figured the decrapifier was working fine for them by now. If they're still broken I can make some more packages.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010 July 03, 00:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

snipped tl;dr with a signature

Um, yeah.  This is the exact wrong place to post this question!  Good luck with that reading thing!

Also, don't sign your posts.  kthnxbai.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2010 July 03, 01:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, let's see.  Your post has ABSOLUTELY NOT A THING TO DO WITH THE TS3 STORE AND/OR ITS ITEMS, so that's kind of your first hint that this isn't the proper place for it.  Contextual clues can be all hard and stuff, I know, but it's a cross we have to bear when dealing with the written word.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2010 July 03, 06:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used the very latest s3rc/decrapify.exe and the file is still wonky. It installs fine and you'll see it in your launcher, it just won't appear in-game. Decrapifying the single object itself and trying to install it won't do anything since it's already installed, and using it as a decrapified .package won't either because the resource will still be broken. At least it's an easy thing to fix until Pescado has time to look at the decrapifier.

Come to think, weren't there some other fences people mentioned as missing? I fixed them all a while ago myself but figured the decrapifier was working fine for them by now. If they're still broken I can make some more packages.

Like this reply from page 39?

I have a question regarding the fences from the sims store. I have all of the available store items (and other official stuff) and when I decrapify and install them via the launcher, all of them show up in my game without problems. The only exception are some of the fences. Notably, they all belong to either the Hewnsman or the Ultra Lounge set. However, I don`t believe that the correponding .sims3pack files I use are corrupted. I downloaded and tested them from different sources. Additionally, when I install the unmodified files using base game/WA version 1.7/2.2, and copy the .dbc files into the mod folder of my currrent game (1.12/2.7/3.3/4.0) all the fences do show up. Am I the only one experiencing this, or is this a flaw with the current compressor/decrapifyer version (similar like the old issues with the fireplaces or ultra lounge counter, which were fixed)?

No one replied and I haven't checked myself so I'm not sure, but seems possible the decrapified Hewnsman and Ultra Lounge fences are also not showing properly.

Adelajde
Asinine Airhead

I hate EA

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2010 July 03, 10:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please tell me how can i have store things in my game.
I knew that package. format slows down the game but i don't understand decapify thing, how to make it?
I red alot of forums about it but still i cant make working dbc. files
KawaiiMiyo
Dollaboo
Dimwitted Dunce

INFP! ^_^

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2010 July 03, 11:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Adelajde-- I was having a hard time getting them to install in my game too, an for some reason this site always is slow for me, so it took awhile to load pages and find the answer. Anyways a couple of pages back, I saw this quote from Motoki which was super helpful to me.

For what it's worth, the way I processed my files was to use JFade's Compressorizer, but first I extracted the latest S3 Compression tools from Pescado in the same directory. The S3RC.exe included in that version is newer than the one that comes with the Compressorizer.

Anyway, I  then run the Compressorizer with the decrapify box checked on the files I want to install and that way seems to do it for me.

That completely works for me, just get those tools and stuff your downloads in the right folder and this will auto-decrapify and compress everything for you so it can run through the launcher okay.  Any of the other things I tried failed each time, so btw, thanks Motoki for this ^_^

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. ~Ayn Rand
Rothchild
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2010 July 03, 12:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question regarding the fences from the sims store. I have all of the available store items (and other official stuff) and when I decrapify and install them via the launcher, all of them show up in my game without problems. The only exception are some of the fences. Notably, they all belong to either the Hewnsman or the Ultra Lounge set. However, I don`t believe that the correponding .sims3pack files I use are corrupted. I downloaded and tested them from different sources. Additionally, when I install the unmodified files using base game/WA version 1.7/2.2, and copy the .dbc files into the mod folder of my currrent game (1.12/2.7/3.3/4.0) all the fences do show up. Am I the only one experiencing this, or is this a flaw with the current compressor/decrapifyer version (similar like the old issues with the fireplaces or ultra lounge counter, which were fixed)?
I just checked and only half of the fences installed correctly.  All Sims3Packs were decrapified with "s3rc.exe -fD" using the newest s3rc.  The fences that don't work are Manor Fence and Off-Fence from the Hewnsman set, Protective Fence from the Ultra Lounge Comfort set (the Division Fence from the same set works), and the Festive Fencing from the Romanza Ceremony set.  There are other items from those sets in the game, so the sets are installed.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2010 July 03, 13:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please tell me how can i have store things in my game.
I knew that package. format slows down the game but i don't understand decapify thing, how to make it?
I red alot of forums about it but still i cant make working dbc. files
Oh, dear God.  Buy the damn store items and go away, please.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: